Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Favorite pre-workout supplement???

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
They have gone through 3 Formulas of Razor8. The oldest was Heavy on the Caffeine. Then they dosed High on DMAA and Yohimbine. The new one is lowered Dosed Yohimbine and no DMAA. It also actually has a full serving of Creatine. Which is rare in a PWO. Most just throw a gram and use it as filler to look good on the Label... What I hate the most is the very low dose for Beta Alanine they use.

Outlift has 3.2g of ba per serving. 3g creatine mono 8g of citrulline malate 300g of caffeine. I add in an extra 2g of creatine.

All I néed.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Made my own based on what I think are the more useful ingredients in C4 Pre-Workout. Only cost me $40 for a 100 day supply instead of the $30-$40 it costs for a 30 day supply of C4.

Supplement
Single Serving Size
Beta Alanine
500mg
Creatine Monohydrate
4000mg
AAKG
2600mg
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine (NALT)
300mg
Caffeine
200mg

That's not a very good profile at all. Ditch the Creatine for citrulline malate and have at least 1000mg of BA. Then with two Servings you have a Decent PWO.. If you plan on taking 2 scoops. Might drop the Caffeine down to 150mg per Serving... IMO

S

storman230

Jan 7, 2012
ive been mixing my own for awhile
bcaa or eaa's (unflavored)
carbs (i use karbolic)
citrulline malate 6 gr
Bata alanine 3 gr

creatine i take seperatly in a small glass of hot water to desolve it
caffiene or clen
NAC

Lokesh

Lokesh

Dec 11, 2015
That's not a very good profile at all. Ditch the Creatine for citrulline malate and have at least 1000mg of BA. Then with two Servings you have a Decent PWO.. If you plan on taking 2 scoops. Might drop the Caffeine down to 150mg per Serving... IMO

Thanks for the tip. Would 3000mg of citrulline malate be enough? I've never used it before.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
I just got this new PWO at my store, selling it..but will be trying it 2morrow.

Supposed to be super super strong from my buddies who tried it.

Anyone else tried it??

Will post up how it compares to Mesomorph, ESP and Meth Lab-
m1reallife.jpgm1label.jpg

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
For all those that like C4, Walmart started carrying them. Only 20$/30 servings

texas boy

texas boy

May 28, 2014
I used to love C4. I guess they redesigned the recipe because all it does now is make my ears feel like they are on fire. I found Old Jack and I'm hooked. No itchy feeling and hell of a pump and focus.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I used to love C4. I guess they redesigned the recipe because all it does now is make my ears feel like they are on fire. I found Old Jack and I'm hooked. No itchy feeling and hell of a pump and focus.
Most pre workouts have,they changed it after they took 1,3 out of it but that was way back.

P

Plex78

Dec 23, 2015
Man that stuff looks pretty impressive and promising. I just bought two months of mesomorph so infortunately ill have to wait to try this new M1. However if I like mesomorph I'll prob stick with it

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Man that stuff looks pretty impressive and promising. I just bought two months of mesomorph so infortunately ill have to wait to try this new M1. However if I like mesomorph I'll prob stick with it

I wouldn't be disappointed at all- Mesomorph is awesome. My opinion is that it is the best PWO on the market right now. I will give honest feedback on this M1- It's gonna be tough to beat Meso. Meth Lab which is also made by the same company is my #2 choice for PWO...so I do expect this to be a solid challenge to Meso-

Reviews of it are very good so far, but no one I know who tried it, has tried Mesomorph to compare.

Can't wait to try it. Will post up this week for you :)

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Ok so I tried this M1 Preworkout. Took 2 days off any stims so I can get a good feel on it.

This stuff is awesome. It is slightly different then Mesomorph but I would rank it just as high. Super Stimulant but clean energy. I literally went to the gym 2x. Went at 2pm, then returned back at 6pm had so much energy.

Flavor was bubble gum. Excellent flavor. Took 1 scoop, about 20 mins later, I start to get goosebumps and nose running. It has a bronchiodiolator effect like Ephedrine or Dmaa would..which is probably the higenamine and hordenine in it. I noticed I could breathe easier too. Blood pressure was only spiked mildly, not bad at all. Compared to say ESP which made my eyes bloodshot and face and ears red.

Workout was awesome. Excellent focus, motivation and strength improvents during both workouts, and overall a good feel. I did sweat like crazy. My gf tried it and reported the same effects. I literally had to force myself to leave the gym because my energy at the end was as good at the beginning, if this makes sense?

Id have to give this a tie to Mesomorph. Also this doesn't have Beta Alanine, which really makes me happy because I hate that ingredient.

So this is superior IMO to ESP, Hyde, Bullnox, Stimul8, Speedx3, Meth Lab, White Flood, Fully Loaded. I've tried all those and they cannot compare.

M1 and Mesomorph are my go to products at this point. No reason to use anything else for me.
I say this having zero affiliation to any of these companies.

Good stuff!!!

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Found another Pre-Workout I liked... Pulse by Legion

product-facts-pulse-fruitpunch@2x.png

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic