Members
Latest Member
wisemedicalbilling
What's New?

Ergo Pep fake

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
First off, I am not affiliated with Ergo. Read some of my recent posts on the matter, including one that is in this thread, and you'll see my stance on that. So please don't refer to me as if I have a hand in Ergo's business.

I was merely stating that the reason that ALL of the companies selling folli are selling it for 1/50th of real follistatin price is because the stuff selling for 4k per mg has a different purpose than the research folli. It was not meant to defend ergo, but rather to explain why people may not have been turned off by gixx's truthful revelation that real folli is so expensive. Am I making sense?

Again, I am no longer affiliated with Ergo. I was a rep for like 5 days. Please read the posts.

Sad,

Relax buddy, no one is insinuating you are affiliated with Ergopep. Your a,good guy, I am sorry it didn't work out. None of that changes my opinion of you.

Keep on doing what you are man, you have,a lot of awesome insights and have gained considerable knowledge in the peptide arena man.. I know I was impressed.

o

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
This was for Osiris, i was never asking you. I read your statement. I just wanted to know from him.

What would you like to know? I am here as osiris. Ergo doesn't advertise here but I will answer your questions

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Would it make a difference if I posted our test results right here that show its 94% folli? Our sales are better than ever, we don't sell folli on the site until its retested but we have sold even more than ever before. Aj our folli is 94% pure folli 344 untagged. If you want to see the,test email me at [email protected]. I have nothing to hide.

There have been NO actual test results published just a statement. Know what I mean?

Not trying to convince anyone Aj, it is what it is and hasn't affected our sales or me one but. I caught a three day ban for going off on wannabes like the guy I quoted. If you wanted to criticize or talk, that's one thing man but these guys who have never purchases or tried the product, read one post and are experts irk me.
Well outside of the product in question, your Boss Phil posting up personal info and making threats is more or less what Im interested in knowing about, Ergo isnt the only one selling peps that are in question as far as quality.
But the info collecting thing and posting up info is total bullshit, I want to know what you think about that...and if you are still associated with Ergo...why?
If I was working for someone who did that shit I would tell him to fuck himself...especially knowing if personally had an disagreement with him my info would be fair game.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
What would you like to know? I am here as osiris. Ergo doesn't advertise here but I will answer your questions

I wanted to know if the two test for IGF des and Follastatin were both by PHF and how did you guys end up with products testing as nothing at all..or are you saying PHF rigged them and none of your products are ever in question and you trust your raw supplier. Basically...wtf is going on was my main question.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Well outside of the product in question, your Boss Phil posting up personal info and making threats is more or less what Im interested in knowing about, Ergo isnt the only one selling peps that are in question as far as quality.
But the info collecting thing and posting up info is total bullshit, I want to know what you think about that...and if you are still associated with Ergo...why?
If I was working for someone who did that shit I would tell him to fuck himself...especially knowing if personally had an disagreement with him my info would be fair game.

He didn't collect info and post it. The,other guy threatened to post my personal info, Phil used his real name. Look Aj, to tell you the,story I have to explain the situation , too many details about me. I will explain it in confidence via email or pm. If.phil.had posted perSonal info he would be banned

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010

Osiris, why were you banned at PM?

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Osiris, why were you banned at PM?

Truthfully Tommy, I stepped out of line and was disrespectful to some members I couldn't stand. No excuses I was wrong. Have no gear bud, I will be back Tommorrow, it was a warning.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Truthfully Tommy, I stepped out of line and was disrespectful to some members I couldn't stand. No excuses I was wrong. Have no gear bud, I will be back Tommorrow, it was a warning.

Thanks for being straight we me, I appreciate it. Respect.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
We are men all hopped up on hormones and sometimes tempers flare and we say things we regret. The thing is that we need to be able to admit our mistakes and change from them.

I may fall short but i am trying=-)

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Honestly for me the personal info thing trumps all.

I had an order I was planning on making but didn't because of this. I know a lot of other VIP here felt the same.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Honestly for me the personal info thing trumps all.

I had an order I was planning on making but didn't because of this. I know a lot of other VIP here felt the same.

The other member involved was threatening to post my personal info bro. He was making it out like i was a gh dealer, because he knew i had a great deal on something and he was pissed i wasnt giving him them at cost or at any cost.

You know one piece of the story, just one. The guy posted all kinds of shit about me on the open board, and like a friend phil called him by his first name and then sadi, " Do you really want to go posting personal info? if thats the game we are playing, my turn". NOTHING was ever posted but some of my info.,

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
The other member involved was threatening to post my personal info bro. He was making it out like i was a gh dealer, because he knew i had a great deal on something and he was pissed i wasnt giving him them at cost or at any cost.

You know one piece of the story, just one. The guy posted all kinds of shit about me on the open board, and like a friend phil called him by his first name and then sadi, " Do you really want to go posting personal info? if thats the game we are playing, my turn". NOTHING was ever posted but some of my info.,
I'm very aware that there are 2 sides of every story.

I'm sure that you know that its better safe than sorry with personal info. I'd like to see proof one way or the other. I've personally experienced being threatened with my info over me questioning a product. Don't intend on dealing with that again. Nothing but respect for you tho.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic