Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Ergo Pep fake

Q

Queefer

Dec 13, 2011
PM has a BAAAD reputation around the community. Everything IM says is the absolute truth. Much MUCH deleted feedback on the sponsors forums. I take ANYTHING i read on there with a grain of salt, and I absolutely would never use a source over there. I read the other forums because there is some info there, but the sponsors forum is a joke. Now it seems like yet another sponsor has scammed a ton of members there. And fyi, ALIN is the biggest piece of shit out there. Period. It seems to be all about money there, although I must admit, I was very shocked about the HGH testing. But there are tons of deleted posts there when someone posts something negative about a sponsor. Use caution when you use a source there

I have used Alin at least 10 times over an 8 year period, and he has never ever scammed me. A few times it took a few months, but I always got everything I paid for. Thats the honest truth.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Alin took me for part of an order about 5 or 6 years ago. The only place that ever got me.

HDH

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I have used Alin at least 10 times over an 8 year period, and he has never ever scammed me. A few times it took a few months, but I always got everything I paid for. Thats the honest truth.

You are the first person i have seen stick up for Alin in YEARS, just sayin.......

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011

Consider yourself lucky as he is a selective scammer but even the stuff people have gotten has not been of great quality from what i've seen.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

If your a mod and he is a sponsor at the board you mod on.

carry-on:)

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Not to open a can of worms but the "in" guys who go around and support the selective scammers are just as big of a problem as the scammer. Seeing as you're in fucking bed with them.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
^^^^ lmfao ass offfffff so fucking true.....

B

BigChef

Dec 16, 2011
I am a mod at PM I dnt think Alin is a scammer. Do you know that BigA is a member here? If I was you guys, dont let the dogs out. I wouldnt be on the wrong side of BigA if I was you...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic