Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Ergo Pep fake

J

jackhammer

Aug 6, 2011
man i cant tell you how good it feels to see those lab reports on ergo pep that prove phil is full of shit. This guy talked so much trash to me and for no reason. If i posted an opinion about something he would hate on me every chance he got. Never knew why. well i guess he felt threatened because he was selling saly in a vial. lmfao. what a joke. maybe all those spinless phil hernon jock riders might grow a pair and be their own man. ergo pep has been exposed and booted from ProM.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
POST up the test if you can track them down I have heard that he was nailed for fake follistatin 344 but Osiris claims that he has never had a problem with his IGF or CJCs or GHRPs

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I didn't have too much interaction with him, but that dude had a temper lol... I'd like to see the actual lab reports though before calling him a piece of shit though.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
POST up the test if you can track them down I have heard that he was nailed for fake follistatin 344 but Osiris claims that he has never had a problem with his IGF or CJCs or GHRPs

The IGF was tested as fake too. CJC and GHRP are literally dirt cheap, it doesn't make sense to sell fakes.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
The IGF was tested as fake too. CJC and GHRP are literally dirt cheap, it doesn't make sense to sell fakes.

^^this. When it's so easy to do things properly why the hell do these people think they can screw people, not get caught and make money?

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
the lab reports are posted at PM

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
If anyone sees CHICKENHAWK i bet he can pull it over here for us to get a look at

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I would but I'm on my cell. I have no idea how to do it. Maybe someone else can post them

J

jackhammer

Aug 6, 2011
i was banned from pm for a few days for firing back at Phil which was well deserved since i held my tounge for months out of respect but saw the guy doing this shit over and over to people. yeah short temper i guess. and probably one insecure dude judging by the way he acts. i never called him a piece of shit btw, but i will now. the dude's a piece of shit lol. and the lab results are extensive and detailed. dont think i can repost all that here. if you cant get on pm then i dunno what to tell ya except the igf and folli was found to be mostly salt. there was problems with the LR3 as well. they might have real cjc and ghrp but who cares. would you buy dbol from a guy selling fake test? im good. glad someone went thru all the work to call this dude out. i normally wouldnt give a rats ass but the dude called me names and even fat lol several times and when i finally told him he took more miles of pecker than a tijuana hooker he told the moderator on me and had me banned. its no wonder he's banned here. i dont disrespect people and im honestly here to help. i mean that. we are a tight knit group kinda like a cyber family and all need each other for certain things. especially since this lifestyle isnt the norm or even legal so why flame or disrespect people for no reason? part of the problem or part of the solution right? im part of the solution myself. cant say the same for egro or phil.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Well understood Jackhammer...and this tool's tried to get smooth here but gotten banned once he was found out. A few other boards banned his ass too as they don't need wastes of space like him polluting their sites

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
^^this. When it's so easy to do things properly why the hell do these people think they can screw people, not get caught and make money?

Exactly what I said about another research chem/peptide company who's clen is complete shit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic