Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Ebola being brought into the USA

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Nobody disputes ebola is deadly.Nobody disputes ebola gets transmitted to others.Nobody disputes ebola is an epidemic in africa.Nobody disputes common practices for infectious disease should be followed.
I am not involving my emotions.. What ARE you disputing then? that we should not worry about it? Well... I may not wear a rubber suit to work...yet... but I dont think the govt's around the world are truly prepared to get this virus under control. With that in mind I try to be mindful of this virus and I am personally watching locations were the infections are and Staying away. If it is not so bad please show me the survival rate of the 4 cases found in the US...

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
You're really out on the limb now and looking sillier as it grows. Read the story again Ohh Fountain of Knowledge. Besides weren't you saying how hard it was to get it, don't even need a mask or gloves...

AIDS wasn't a epidemic either until it became one

The Director was on tv last night and went on about how too much safety gear is a bad thing..too hard to get on and off! If anyone believes these people were in contact with the ebola man and didn't have protective gear I have a Aunt in Nigeria that left me millions..I just need a few thousand to get it here:D

I never you did not need to wear protective gear for someone with ebola.
I said its not infectious during the incubation period. This is straight from the facts at WHO.
You should read a bit about this before you post again.

Here is whats in the article you posted.
But nurses at the Texas hospital claimed they were only given head-to-toe protective gear on Duncan’s second day in intensive care.
When he first arrived at the hospital, health workers were poorly equipped to handle the situation: Nurses only had flimsy hospital gowns and had to close gloves at the wrist with medical tape. They were given face masks — but were not required to wear them, they said.
The nurses also claimed piles of hazardous waste collected in Duncan’s isolation room. His lab samples passed through the hospital’s pneumatic tubes — meaning they could have contaminated the whole specimen delivery system.

National Nurses United, the country’s largest nurses’ union, said the country’s healthcare workers have not been properly trained to handle Ebola patients.
“There’s been no education in this country to hospital staffs except to refer them to the website,” RoseAnn DeMoro, the groups head, told the Daily News Tuesday. “Nurses have literally been in the dark.”

Now dispute this with facts and cites and not cock pictures.
Its so easy for you to call people liars but you have nothing to back it up with.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I am not involving my emotions.. What ARE you disputing then? that we should not worry about it? Well... I may not wear a rubber suit to work...yet... but I dont think the govt's around the world are truly prepared to get this virus under control. With that in mind I try to be mindful of this virus and I am personally watching locations were the infections are and Staying away. If it is not so bad please show me the survival rate of the 4 cases found in the US...

This:
Morgan Kane
Take your emotions out of this.
The leading experts in the field is not worried about stopping it here.
REad some of the shit thats being said by them and people who are in the medical field instead of a bunch of clueless internet paranoids.
read a few articles in forign publications too. You will see experts in other countries does not seems to be worried and think this will be controlled.

A person can be infected but not be contagious. They are only contagious after a certain period and you can only get it from contact.
If you sat on a plane next to a guy who had it but was not contagious yet then you have nothing to worry about .

The largest case in the last 3 decades shows 450 people infected with half of them dieing.
This is in Uganda.

The cock picture sharing faggot of course stating that the worlds infectious disease community is wrong. The CDC and government is lying,.
blablabla.

He has been asked to post facts and cites to dispute they are wrong but the only thing he can come up with is cock pictures.

The doc/nurse both survived.
The original liar died.
2 infected nurses still alive.
Thats here so its 5 I think total if you include the doc/nurse that was brought back.
Too early to know the result from the two nurses.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I never you did not need to wear protective gear for someone with ebola.I said its not infectious during the incubation period. This is straight from the facts at WHO.You should read a bit about this before you post again.Here is whats in the article you posted. But nurses at the Texas hospital claimed they were only given head-to-toe protective gear on Duncan’s second day in intensive care. When he first arrived at the hospital, health workers were poorly equipped to handle the situation: Nurses only had flimsy hospital gowns and had to close gloves at the wrist with medical tape. They were given face masks — but were not required to wear them, they said. The nurses also claimed piles of hazardous waste collected in Duncan’s isolation room. His lab samples passed through the hospital’s pneumatic tubes — meaning they could have contaminated the whole specimen delivery system. National Nurses United, the country’s largest nurses’ union, said the country’s healthcare workers have not been properly trained to handle Ebola patients. “There’s been no education in this country to hospital staffs except to refer them to the website,” RoseAnn DeMoro, the groups head, told the Daily News Tuesday. “Nurses have literally been in the dark.”Now dispute this with facts and cites and not cock pictures.Its so easy for you to call people liars but you have nothing to back it up with.
with what you have just posted RIGHT HERE can you not see how QUICKLY this can bypass epidemic and go straight to a global pandemic?

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
with what you have just posted RIGHT HERE can you not see how QUICKLY this can bypass epidemic and go straight to a global pandemic?

Sure.
But again nobody is disputing that this cant become a global pandemic.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Take your emotions out of this.
The leading experts in the field is not worried about stopping it here.
REad some of the shit thats being said by them and people who are in the medical field instead of a bunch of clueless internet paranoids.
read a few articles in forign publications too. You will see experts in other countries does not seems to be worried and think this will be controlled.

A person can be infected but not be contagious. They are only contagious after a certain period and you can only get it from contact.
If you sat on a plane next to a guy who had it but was not contagious yet then you have nothing to worry about .

The largest case in the last 3 decades shows 450 people infected with half of them dieing.
This is in Uganda.

Really?
You need to expand your view to see a bit more then the US.
Its medical expertise in other countries too. How about looking at what the medical expertise in modern countries says about the spread of this.
Its low risk for a country with a modern healthcare system.
You dont seem to understand the difference between a shithole in Liberia and USA.
Its not the same situation.

The chance that you will get ebola here in the US is slim to none.
Well, maybe not you unless you stop ****ing baboons.

So no list the countries who disagree with this being a very controllable disease where modern healthcare exist?

There are not cases popping up all over.

UH OHH..POB may want to update that...DOOOH!!

Yes, its a serious comment.
if you really are serious about Ebola then you should do something like wearing gloves, dont touch your face before washing etc.

Really dude?
You post an opinion by someone not even in the medical field from a site that not even close to be considered a credible news source.

Dr. Jason Kissner is Associate Professor of Criminology at California State University. Dr. Kissner’s research on gangs and self-control has appeared in academic journals. His current empirical research interests include active shootings.

Your typical MO is to attack me instead of the topic.
But its a lot easier then actually answering the questions and backing up your bullshit with cites and facts.

Also, its funny how much you claim that America is so superior but you dont trust shit about it and you constantly complain about the liberal citizens but all this has noting to do with the topics you can't respond properly too.

So what are you doing to prevent getting this disease the goverment is lying about?
I would really like to know since it seems I need to do the same listening to you.
I Love My Country and hate My govt., it's an American thang. We been fighting govt's since Our formation. Pick up a book and learn about the Country you talk so bad about but chose to live in??

Ebola hasnt really been a big problem since the first was encountered as an epidemic 40 years or so ago.
Its not hit any civilized countries at a large scale or even small scale. so I dont think many companies has been interested in spending the money research a cure. I dont think this disease has been much to worry about. Even a country like Nigeria got this under control quickly this go around.

The company that made the "cure" recently is trying to produce more as fast as it can but its a very slow process.

the highest amount of ebola deaths recorded before this round was something like 280 people in zaire a long time ago.
That number is not even a drop in the bucket and not really a huge incentive for a private company to invest money to make a cure.
You need to update your facts, over 3000 dead already and the number is expected to soar. hey if you are ok with govt info and trust them fine for you . I don't, so instaed of calling me stoopid and trolling find something productive to contribute instead of ''Nawahh..not so

Ohh and there is no cure, it's a experimental drug and DI NOT work on the lieing ebola man, he dead

Dispute the claims with facts and cites.
Ebola is nothing for you and I to worry about at this point.
Nothing shown to dispute that to this time.

So what are you doing to prevent getting it if you are so worried about it?
Give us some real facts on what you are doing.

No and I sure wouldnt send cock pictures to straight guys either.
Its a strange fetish graniteman has.

What straight guy did I send cawk pics to?
I never you did not need to wear protective gear for someone with ebola.
I said its not infectious during the incubation period. This is straight from the facts at WHO.
You should read a bit about this before you post again.

Here is whats in the article you posted.
But nurses at the Texas hospital claimed they were only given head-to-toe protective gear on Duncan’s second day in intensive care.
When he first arrived at the hospital, health workers were poorly equipped to handle the situation: Nurses only had flimsy hospital gowns and had to close gloves at the wrist with medical tape. They were given face masks — but were not required to wear them, they said.
The nurses also claimed piles of hazardous waste collected in Duncan’s isolation room. His lab samples passed through the hospital’s pneumatic tubes — meaning they could have contaminated the whole specimen delivery system.

National Nurses United, the country’s largest nurses’ union, said the country’s healthcare workers have not been properly trained to handle Ebola patients.
“There’s been no education in this country to hospital staffs except to refer them to the website,” RoseAnn DeMoro, the groups head, told the Daily News Tuesday. “Nurses have literally been in the dark.”

Now dispute this with facts and cites and not cock pictures.
Its so easy for you to call people liars but you have nothing to back it up with.

It's almost unfair debating this with you, I feel bad...for you. Look at your posts and PLEASE try to think critically , it may hurt at 1st but persevere. Your own posts and rants show how totally little we know about ebola and why patients should NOT have been introduced into The USA let alone our Care systems. Nurses and Docs given wrong or no protocols..lab equipment infected...AND...A little known problem..PROTOCOL FOR DEALING WITH DECEASED PATIENTS at funeral homes.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Sure.But again nobody is disputing that this cant become a global pandemic.
ummm...yes you are...Here are the cliffs notes to what you are saying "it is nothing to worry about... the "experts" say its ok...the govt has it under control... go back to the field and graze little sheep..."

O

oldnslow

Jun 6, 2013
2nd health care worker in Dallas has tested positive.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
ummm...yes you are...Here are the cliffs notes to what you are saying "it is nothing to worry about... the "experts" say its ok...the govt has it under control... go back to the field and graze little sheep..."

Exactly, when our gov't tells me ''Ohh nothing to worry about here, I really start to worry! Some trust this govt, I don't

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012

Uh, that not the same as saying it can't become a pandemic.
But the expertise says not to worry. Dispute it with facts and cites.
Do you have any expertise on this subject you care to share?

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Exactly, when our gov't tells me ''Ohh nothing to worry about here, I really start to worry! Some trust this govt, I don't

So you are not going to dispute your claims with facts or cites but cock pictures?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Well, we won't have the issues here like some would believe but the CDC is predicting 50k dead in West Africa by Dec. They are also not stating the numbers correctly anymore b/c they aren't even treating people. They are merely sending them back to their villages and asking them not to come into contact with anyone b/c they are unable to deal with the sheer numbers. I'm getting this info from a couple friends who work for the CDC and 1 is actually in Africa at the present time. Their biggest concerns are 3rd world countries like India or Brazil.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic