Latest Member
Madgoat
What's New?

Ebola being brought into the USA

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Depends if you believe your govt media. But I'm not a ''Doc' I just play one on the internet!! :D

And you know more than the government media because.......why again? Of course you're not a doctor, that much is sorely evident lol

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
http://www.globalresearch.ca/ebola-outbreak-the-latest-u-s-government-lies/5405584

I can't waste any more energy on your level. Doesn't matter what is posted, you believe what you want, your euro roots lead you to believe in Big Gov't, good for you. My American roots teach me to distrust anything from the gov't ESPECIALLYfrom this regime. That's the differenc ebetween American ''Individualism'' and your european ''collectivism'' :D:food-snacking:
I'll error on the side of caution every time, you go ahead and follow your govt' advice

Really dude?
You post an opinion by someone not even in the medical field from a site that not even close to be considered a credible news source.

Dr. Jason Kissner is Associate Professor of Criminology at California State University. Dr. Kissner’s research on gangs and self-control has appeared in academic journals. His current empirical research interests include active shootings.

Your typical MO is to attack me instead of the topic.
But its a lot easier then actually answering the questions and backing up your bullshit with cites and facts.

Also, its funny how much you claim that America is so superior but you dont trust shit about it and you constantly complain about the liberal citizens but all this has noting to do with the topics you can't respond properly too.

So what are you doing to prevent getting this disease the goverment is lying about?
I would really like to know since it seems I need to do the same listening to you.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Uhh there were NONE..ZERO in The USA now we KNOW of at least 2, there is another being treated that contracted it in Africa. The truth is they know very little about this disease and how it is spread. If the ''facts' 'they put forward like it being very hard to contract, how did highly trained Docs and a Nurse with all the protocols and Hazmat gear contract it. Not to mention it is a virus and only a matter of time til it mutates as virus' do.
I know you work in the field and calming hysteria is one thing but I say just the facts and letting us decide how we react is best.

And the flu is highly studied unlike ebola which very little is known

Yea, you know how well those gloves and masks helped the nurse and doctors!!

So gloves and mask does not help.
What are you doing to stop it.
Are you leaving the house or just bunking down until this blows over?
Did you stock pile supplies?

We really need to know how to protect us.
The CDC is lying.
The worlds infectious disease community is in on the lie.
Mask and gloves dont help, neither does hazmat suits.
Please help us, I am getting scared you need to share your wealth of knowledge.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
How about this MK. Put your money where you mouth is. The next case of Ebola. You go visit the patient. No gloves no mask. No nothing. You spend the day In the same room and read them books. Feed them soup and keep them company. I will personally pay for you to get there and stay. If you don't catch the virus I will send you another $1000 to spend how you please. If you catch the virus, well, TID will be done with your bullshit soon enough.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I think if we'd abolish the fda there would be a cure. it takes over $1 Billion and 12 years to bring a drug to market thanks to the govt. what company is going to pay that much and wait that long for such little need for a drug to cure Ebola without making a profit? there's not enough people with it to make a profit or even make back the $1 billion it costs to even bring the drug to market.

Ebola hasnt really been a big problem since the first was encountered as an epidemic 40 years or so ago.
Its not hit any civilized countries at a large scale or even small scale. so I dont think many companies has been interested in spending the money research a cure. I dont think this disease has been much to worry about. Even a country like Nigeria got this under control quickly this go around.

The company that made the "cure" recently is trying to produce more as fast as it can but its a very slow process.

the highest amount of ebola deaths recorded before this round was something like 280 people in zaire a long time ago.
That number is not even a drop in the bucket and not really a huge incentive for a private company to invest money to make a cure.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
How about this MK. Put your money where you mouth is. The next case of Ebola. You go visit the patient. No gloves no mask. No nothing. You spend the day In the same room and read them books. Feed them soup and keep them company. I will personally pay for you to get there and stay. If you don't catch the virus I will send you another $1000 to spend how you please. If you catch the virus, well, TID will be done with your bullshit soon enough.

You are an idiot in this post.
Its so dumb its even hard to respond too.
Nobody said you shouldnt take precautions.
Nobody said you shouldnt follow common prevention practice.
And nobody didnt say Ebola isnt deadly.

Are you really posting this shit seriously?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I am. And it is no more ridiculous than the foolishness you are posting. If you truly believe that Ebola is nothing to worry about. MAN UP BITCH! stop yapping about how you aren't worried about it and how they can keep it contained and step to the mic!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
And you know more than the government media because.......why again? Of course you're not a doctor, that much is sorely evident lol

Hmmm we had another Resident Doc here... What is it you specialize in ''Doc''?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Ebola hasnt really been a big problem since the first was encountered as an epidemic 40 years or so ago.
Its not hit any civilized countries at a large scale or even small scale. so I dont think many companies has been interested in spending the money research a cure. I dont think this disease has been much to worry about. Even a country like Nigeria got this under control quickly this go around.

The company that made the "cure" recently is trying to produce more as fast as it can but its a very slow process.

the highest amount of ebola deaths recorded before this round was something like 280 people in zaire a long time ago.
That number is not even a drop in the bucket and not really a huge incentive for a private company to invest money to make a cure.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/23/world/africa/ebola-outbreak/index.html

You are an idiot in this post.
Its so dumb its even hard to respond too.
Nobody said you shouldnt take precautions.
Nobody said you shouldnt follow common prevention practice.
And nobody didnt say Ebola isnt deadly.

Are you really posting this shit seriously?

Damn, you're dumb/ I fart in your direction as well as send you another PP pic to help control your trolling for attention :D You obviously don't read the info you request that I post in response o your drivel..that makes you a TROLL. So I must conclude you are trolling for PP pics..again

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
You have a greater chance of getting AIDS than Ebola in the US, even if you're a heterosexual, non drug using white person.

Another ''easy to control'' disease from...wait for it....AFRICA!! that was politicized. Hmmm wonder if the MILLIONS of lives this VIRUS has claimed qualify it as a epidemic?

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I am. And it is no more ridiculous than the foolishness you are posting. If you truly believe that Ebola is nothing to worry about. MAN UP BITCH! stop yapping about how you aren't worried about it and how they can keep it contained and step to the mic!

Dispute the claims with facts and cites.
Ebola is nothing for you and I to worry about at this point.
Nothing shown to dispute that to this time.

So what are you doing to prevent getting it if you are so worried about it?
Give us some real facts on what you are doing.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic