Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Ebola being brought into the USA

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Second infected health worker was on a plane day before she was diagnosed. Sounds like it potentially be let loose right there.

prime! Where the hel lyou been? Hidin from the ebola?!! lol

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Hey granite! Just crazy busy. Thought I'd drop by and see how the den was doing. :) I'm planning on being more regular.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Well I have some pretty high cholesterol lately and I've read high cholesterol protects you from infections so I'm ready for it. :O

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
ok fifth nurse walked off this afternoon...from inside sources they are organizing a strike...this is shit you don't hear on the news.....healthcare workers are going to be walking out on this shit..soon

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Welll my name ain't Doc, My name is Gman

So you're claiming to be a expert let's see the creds or at least your MCATS...''Doc''

Seriously, That's the underlying issue behind all of this? My internet screen name? Lmfao, too funny.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
I stand corrected. I thought this was DocD. I actually just sent him a message on FB and he replied "That ain't me" lol DocD is a real doc though.

Correct. I'm not DocD nor am I on FB. I've talked to a DocD on here but we are two separate ppl.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Seriously, That's the underlying issue behind all of this? My internet screen name? Lmfao, too funny.

Correct. I'm not DocD nor am I on FB. I've talked to a DocD on here but we are two separate ppl.

Hmmm, Another slippery pass, why the hesitancy to answer the question? Are you a doctor in real life or just on the internet? I mean seriously , if you're going to pass your self off as a doctor you should be held to the same standards Dr Jim was, it's only fair

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Hmmm, Another slippery pass, why the hesitancy to answer the question? Are you a doctor in real life or just on the internet? I mean seriously , if you're going to pass your self off as a doctor you should be held to the same standards Dr Jim was, it's only fair

Please explain where I passed myself off as a doctor....take all the time in the world, I'll wait till you're ready. What's funny is how you want all this proof whether I'm a real doctor or not yet you disregard everything being said by the doctors in the CDC, WHO, etc. So in the end it really doesn't matter whether I am one or not bc you'll simply disregard anything I say that doesn't fit with your views regardless of how much logic it's based on. So once you show me your credentials I'll show you mine and then we can exchange PP pics after too :)

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Why the loud silence PoB? You said we should ask you. We did. Does this mean that you can not answer because it may create mass hysteria?

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Why the loud silence PoB? You said we should ask you. We did. Does this mean that you can not answer because it may create mass hysteria?

I just saw on the world news, they showed the plane that the patient will be transferred. I forgot where they said they are flying to. Maryland I think?

That's terrible, I hope the nurse gets better.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
The Canadian Gov't had runexperiments on primates and non primates and it found it is airborne transfered. Since this outbreak it has scrubbed that info from it's site. I posted a link earlier in the thread

Yes I did find and view some of that info.. so it must have been know to "officials" that Ebola has the capacity to be airborne to an unknown {to us} range and degree..

I work with front line health care workers in a certain capacity. Some of you know what I do.

I can absolutely guarantee that we are not ready for this in North America. I have seen it first hand. It is almost shocking to see people who have been trained countless times not able to apply even basic routine practices. Forget any further protective measures.
.....I thought we learned a lot from SARS.....however and sadly.....it appears that we have not. And this goes for all healthcare workers at all levels in all areas.
The people who are paid to say the risks are low and that we are ready are going to say exactly that. That's what they are paid to do and preventing mass hysteria over the unknown is extremely important.

Forget protection of the general public. We are not even at the level where our healthcare providers are ready.

Simply no one actually knows what the extent of the spread will be here....but as far as being ready, and ready meaning ready as we should be? We are not.....and that is the issue here that everyone should be concerned with.

Its shocking that the positive airborne animal transmission studies were completely over looked and the "virus couriers" were still transferred to the USA Hospital facilities.

This virus appears to be a big monster in comparison to Sars - According to WHO, 8,098 people worldwide became sick with SARS during this outbreak{Year 2003}; of these, 774 died.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Please explain where I passed myself off as a doctor....take all the time in the world, I'll wait till you're ready. What's funny is how you want all this proof whether I'm a real doctor or not yet you disregard everything being said by the doctors in the CDC, WHO, etc. So in the end it really doesn't matter whether I am one or not bc you'll simply disregard anything I say that doesn't fit with your views regardless of how much logic it's based on. So once you show me your credentials I'll show you mine and then we can exchange PP pics after too :)

I find it really odd you wont just come out and say you're not a doctor. Why the slippery dodges? Just a simple question ..Are you a MD, doctor? Why would I not believe you're not a doctor?
I'll go 1st , I am not a MD, doctor or possess a doctorate. Ok, now your turn..''Doc''

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic