Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Ebola being brought into the USA

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
So what is your expertise Doc? I mean you've come off pretty strong here and have offered nothing up except...''Nawahh you're wrong''

You know how many years POB has dealing with Ebola..ZERO, like the rest of the American community. Exactly why these patients should not have been brought here or at the very least quarantined at Guantanamo or a facility like that. I can't believe you and your counterpart are all for unleashing this unknown virus on untrained, unequipped Americans.

You know how many cases of Ebola have been in the USA before President Obola unleashed it on us? None, 0, zilch, nada. Yay libtards!! We can be like Tird World countries now, like the one Obola grew up in, Ebola, TB, HIV, Strains of exotic flu's, whooping cough, maybe we'll even get to experience measles again. Tolerance and inclusiveness.

The real story behind this is a death knell to Obama and democrats dream of Open Borders.
Actually zero is not the correct answer. You should ask me first.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
So basically you're saying you're the only one who can say anything in this thread without showing their qualifications to speak on the topic? Well that and the fact that my tone upsets you.

Since you claim to be no expert and only post things you find interesting, I guess we can now dismiss whatever you say on the subject. I mean, you only find it interesting lol

Welll my name ain't Doc, My name is Gman

So you're claiming to be a expert let's see the creds or at least your MCATS...''Doc''

Last edited:
shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
DocD is a doc, trust me.

Anyway, regardless, something struck me today while thinking about this thread. It made me realize how easily something like this divides us. I truly wonder if THAT is the real agenda here.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
DocD is a doc, trust me.

Anyway, regardless, something struck me today while thinking about this thread. It made me realize how easily something like this divides us. I truly wonder if THAT is the real agenda here.

Well Dr Jim had to put up. Let's see it. Ohhhh Doc...Shortz says you're a MD is that true?

Last edited:
shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I stand corrected. I thought this was DocD. I actually just sent him a message on FB and he replied "That ain't me" lol DocD is a real doc though.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Actually zero is not the correct answer. You should ask me first.

What kind of dealings/experience have u had with ebola? Is this something we should really be concerned about as far as a wide spread epidemic outbreak here in America?

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
There's quite a bit of speculation now, that maybe Ebola might be airborne after all.. because of the high rate of transmission..
If that's the case , I would have thought it may have been a known fact because surely the virus has been explored in detail after all the years its been known. Its quite disappointing, because I was hoping they would be smarter than that.
Its a really bad decision to take patents suffering with the decease away from the infected area

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
There's quite a bit of speculation now that maybe Ebola may be airborne after all.. because of the high rate of transmission..
If that's the case , I would have thought it may have been a known fact because surely the virus has been explored in detail after all the years its been know. Its quite disappointing, because I was hoping they would be smarter than that.
Its a really bad decision to take patents suffering with the decease away from the infected area

The Canadian Gov't had runexperiments on primates and non primates and it found it is airborne transfered. Since this outbreak it has scrubbed that info from it's site. I posted a link earlier in the thread

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
I work with front line health care workers in a certain capacity. Some of you know what I do.

I can absolutely guarantee that we are not ready for this in North America. I have seen it first hand. It is almost shocking to see people who have been trained countless times not able to apply even basic routine practices. Forget any further protective measures. This is not being ready. I could go over the reasons I think why we are in this position, but they're nothing more than personal opinion....however the observations made frontline are fact.

You would have thought that of all places, Ontario would be ready for this.....I thought we learned a lot from SARS.....however and sadly.....it appears that we have not. And this goes for all healthcare workers at all levels in all areas. And if we are not ready here I would hazard a guess that the situation south of the border in the US is really in any better shape when push comes to shove.

The people who are paid to say the risks are low and that we are ready are going to say exactly that. That's what they are paid to do and preventing mass hysteria over the unknown is extremely important.

Forget protection of the general public. We are not even at the level where our healthcare providers are ready.

Simply no one actually knows what the extent of the spread will be here....but as far as being ready, and ready meaning ready as we should be? We are not.....and that is the issue here that everyone should be concerned with.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Just Saw a thing that the un said we ha e sixty days to get it under control or face circumstances. Any truth to this claim?

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Second infected health worker was on a plane day before she was diagnosed. Sounds like it potentially be let loose right there.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic