Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

dw now

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
likewise old freind...hope all has been good man?

K

-KB-

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2010
likewise old freind...hope all has been good man?

Good enough. :) Kids wearing me out. Oldest started at LSU this week. 3 more behind him at 3 different schools. I feel like a taxi driver.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
well bro..you repersent the reponsable....That takes alot of work...be proud to be among the few...I def respect the hard working class hero c....peace man and hit me up maybe try and get some lunch one day and meet as brothers in iron....peace dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
8-29-13......arms sitting right at 19...wish i had my 22 but it just takes way to much turn up to keep them at a size your body is not geared to hold unless you have the body frame to maintain such great size.

Attachments

• Picture 253.jpg
    Picture 253.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 52
D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
8-29-13......what im on right now

sust 300mgs ew
d-bol 30mgs 5 days mon-fir
eq 300mgs

thats it

training about 2 to 3 days ew..just the basics..all barbell work and pullups...and what u see i can maintain just from that...No need to be extream anymore.**** it

however i do still do sit injections so when i do stick its the arms or chess..just started seo on my traps last week..fallen behind but about to kick it back up tonight....I will pump 3ccs in each trap head..after about 2 weeks they will be dope as ****.

Attachments

• Picture 255.jpg
    Picture 255.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 49
Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Your left biceps and right triceps look ****d up. Did you injure them somewhere down the line? I know you used to lift some wild shit back in the day...abs at your age though - that's good shit!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Your left biceps and right triceps look ****d up. Did you injure them somewhere down the line? I know you used to lift some wild shit back in the day...abs at your age though - that's good shit!

thnaks for thejudges sit...actually had to stop training tircepts all together becaue of bad elbow problems....it is what it is...i dont calm to perfect bro....im only post pics out of my free will not to be judge....and yes i a bad injurey wile lifting...infact i has two...being to extrem...but i walk proudly around...Im just a simple weightlifter...nothing more ..nothing less...peace dw

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
No judgement over here my dude. I'll spend good money and ample time to be where you're at later in life. I've never seen my abs smh

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
well ty bro...i do have a complexe about the injuies i have ...medically dont have the money to corect the problems at hand...So i have to live with it...no bigger my brother...Just rememeber ture beauty come from within the outter shell is nothing more thena cover up..I ived it alll my life and it took me years to understand this concept.I understand why all us weightlifters do what we do...Turst i do...Its a shame we endure so much suffering trying to except who we are and how people view us.Because in the end none of this matters..Its all done in vain.Im speaking for myself i not trying to judge everyone..I just know i statred lifiting weight because i never was happy with myself and never will be...Its locked up somewhere inside me and cant sem to find it.This is why i make statements like...Weightlifting is nothing more thena dirty habbit...Because i know the force behide it all....Its not for health reason..not for me..Its about covering up...peace brother and may u lift a long time....besh wishes

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
not near as massive as i was but no way i can even reach the level of abuse i once lived ...i would be dead by now ..lucky im still around bros....dw

You, me and a bunch of others I know. We pushed it a little too hard. I'm paying for it too, brother. Sucks to get old.

You're still a beast, my friend. Always have been and you always will be. Rock on DW.

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
Abs ya lucky bastard... :) haven't seen mine since the army... I can feel a hella six pack in there but it presents as a 1/4 keg... lmao

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic