Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

dw now

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I hope all u good bros are good and well...life has been really busy for me...working my ass off alot lately...still hitting the weights...I will never give up ....May all u good people find whatever u are searching for in the quest for size and transforming your body.Just remember the outter shell doesnt matter ....All the muscles in world cant heal the insecurities...That my friends is a curse u must carry around all your life...Just dont let it control u and take over and destroy everything u love....deadweight

O

OldPLer

Nov 29, 2010
Sounds good DW, you have things in perspective now. Take care

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
checking in my good people..mad love and keep it real....deadweight

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
hope all is good people...for any of that wonder wtf is going on with me....Same ****ing shit.Working,training ,,,just same old bullshit...and laying low....dw

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
hope all is good people...for any of that wonder wtf is going on with me....Same ****ing shit.Working,training ,,,just same old bullshit...and laying low....dw

Hey DW, it's great to see you post! It's been a while, and I've been wondering if everything is OK. Glad to see you back, and best wishes to you on a wonderful New Yaar!

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Glad you check in on occasion, brother. Work and training mean moving forward.

Best to you, DW...

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
DW Dear, have you considered picking up a new hobby? With those big hands of yours, I think woodworking or artisan baking. Or if you're interested in expanding your poster collection, I think you'd enjoy pin-up posters of the 40's & 50's. Seriously, as Marx says, work & training means moving forward. That's what I'm telling myself, all these long days of hard work, keeps me from remaining still, moves me into a better future.
Hang tough and call me when you need to talk, Hulkaremus. :-c

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
DW Dear, have you considered picking up a new hobby? With those big hands of yours, I think woodworking or artisan baking. Or if you're interested in expanding your poster collection, I think you'd enjoy pin-up posters of the 40's & 50's. Seriously, as Marx says, work & training means moving forward. That's what I'm telling myself, all these long days of hard work, keeps me from remaining still, moves me into a better future.
Hang tough and call me when you need to talk, Hulkaremus. :-c

thank you friend

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
:ChopperEmo: Happy Birthday Big Guy! :danceparty:

I'll eat something cakey in your honor.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic