Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Dropping the A Bomb

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Just busy with working more and life in general, especially with Thanksgiving coming up.

I hit 355 on bench last monday! Awesome feeling PR for me; I started doing weighted pull-ups, been hitting chest and back twice a week, my OHP is getting even better. Been doing more sets of lower reps and heavier weight (mainly 5x5 and such) for all bodyparts.

Weight is 185 but I'm actually getting leaner (srs) lol.

I'm absolutely loving the strength off of drol.

Went ahead and took a pic:
ZsLJy.jpg

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
well hell yea! that d-rol is starting to pack some beff on ya I see!
Good job on the personal Record!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Guess that black splotch over bybon's head suffocated him...........

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Said he got tired of updating it... Guess a guy can only admit he was wrong x amount of times before he can't take it anymore

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
What's up Bybon...happy new year and when you gonna be back with updates bro? We all miss ya!

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Yo guys, I'm still here; I'm still making progress. I'm working had to add overall size, especially lats, chest, and arms. I want to be able to finally do a correct victory pose. Here's what I'm starting with:

Og6hH.png

Wish me luck!

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Looking better, bybon...still keeping up the intensity of your training? You'll get that victory pose down pat...give it time and you'll get it right. Maybe some of the bb'ers on here can chime in and show you how it's done

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Yo guys, I'm still here; I'm still making progress. I'm working had to add overall size, especially lats, chest, and arms. I want to be able to finally do a correct victory pose. Here's what I'm starting with:

Og6hH.png

Wish me luck!

A year and couple months later....
7BzSGyA.jpg

Thanks TID family...especially the ones who got this ball rolling

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Good work man, you're coming along nicely. That's also a hard pose to pull off haha.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic