Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Drinking Raw Egg Whites

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
I use too. Until I read that the bio-availability was lower than whey.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I do it all the time. Gas is a mother father until your body gets used to it. One thing I do for my second meal mid morning is pour about a cup full of liquid egg whites 2 packs of unflavored oatmeal(instant) another cup of chocolate almond milk and some powdered peanut butter in my shaker and make me a nice protein shake.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Every single day with Kirkland/Costco brand egg whites mixed with OJ or coconut water.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
This thread gave me gas. My body does not get use to it and does not stop producing the green cloud that follows me. The new Kirkland formula is much much better, the older one would run right through me, they got the new formula right.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
This thread gave me gas. My body does not get use to it and does not stop producing the green cloud that follows me. The new Kirkland formula is much much better, the older one would run right through me, they got the new formula right.
If you add chopped onions to your liquid egg whites it makes tear gas!

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Sorry can't do it, gag....just thinking about it makes me want to puke....

M

mdmusclemachine

VIP Member
Feb 8, 2012
I use Muscle Egg They taste great BUT same results horrible gas bad enough to gag a maggott IF anyone can figure out a way to prevent it that would make my family so happy :)

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Every single day with Kirkland/Costco brand egg whites mixed with OJ or coconut water.

Costco sells eggwhites? Ive been looking every time I go, and can never find them.. Price?

I dont even drink protein shakes anymore, and havent in years. Most protein powders are garbage. My friend has access to this testing website where the test supplements, powders, etc.. Ill have to get the list and post it, but over 500+ supplements from many different companies, didnt test worth a shit.. Its pretty pathetic.. BSN..Syntha, dont waste your money.

Here is my recipe..

1.5 cups eggwhites
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup strawberries
2 tablespoons all natural peanut butter

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I use Muscle Egg They taste great BUT same results horrible gas bad enough to gag a maggott IF anyone can figure out a way to prevent it that would make my family so happy :)

Try giving your maggot one of those acid reflux drugs. This has always worked for our maggots.

S

sabagoy

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2011
Whenever you drink your egg whites also drink 2 TBSP white vinegar. This will add in the digestion significantly, especially for those experiencing gas.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Does not digest well. Thus the gas issues. Plenty of low carb whey or protein complex products available.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic