Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Drinking Raw Egg Whites

REGGOR

REGGOR

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2013
I also drink eggwhites from the carton. I also drink raw oats I use gerber baby oats they are ground so fine just chug um down.. Breakfast in 3 mins out the door.

Rebel Yell

Rebel Yell

Feb 19, 2015
I used to drink raw egg whites in the 80's. All you needed was a weider weight set, a dozen eggs and a cybergenics kit to get huge :)
OMG Cybernetics LOL I haven't heard that shit since uhmm the 80's..<Rick James Superfreak intro> Can't touch this!

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
Muscle EGG the best
I get 4 gallons every few weeks or so.
They cook up just like eggs but its easier to drink. The only complaint /I have with MuscleEgg is
if you buy the chocolate flavor and cook them... its a nasty looking egg.

seabiscuit hogg

seabiscuit hogg

Mar 22, 2013
I can't believe ppl still use egg whites and not whole eggs.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Does anyone drink raw egg whites?

Just because I buy the cartons of egg whites I was thinking of mixing it in with my protein shakes post workout. I probably couldn't mentally make myself do it by itself, and have no desire to. It's just convenient and adds some protein/takes out some of the carbs I would otherwise get from some of the milk it's replacing in the shakes.

Just curious if anyone else actually does this, and if it's a pretty bad consistency or not noticeable.
I drink raw eggs everyday for a very long time (4-6 eggs/day). Not one problem. Well the chickens get pissed off some, but their chickens anywho.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
A lot of us still use whole eggs, however, there are only so many fats/calories we can consume on a daily basis. This means, we might eat one or two whole eggs, and upwards of 10 egg whites. 5-6 whole eggs piles on the fats and gets pretty damn close of filling my fat macros for the day.

DreamChaser

DreamChaser

Apr 19, 2014
Staple for me mix my pwo in them and caesin and oats at night

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic