What's New?

dr. jim vs kjetil1234

Status
Not open for further replies.
ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I'm either a doc or a very well read fireman, people will believe as they choose, yet what about you K? Do you care to expound upon your educational and/or professional qualifications for offering medical advice on TID?

You're a so called doc with credentials, that cant be verified. Care to explain the the fake names, hospitals, etc you supposedly worked at that were posted over at Meso? Id go see my own sports doctor, before I would ask for advice on a forum by a clown who calls himself Dr.Jim. At least with Dr. Michael Scally we can verify his credentials. And not to mention, acts way more professional then you ever could. He pwned you at Meso..

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
We have already confirmed he does not lift nor will he post a pic of his awesome physique which he has built with his vastly superior knowledge.
But he has posted a study that confirms if you do lift your gums will get HUGE and your Penis will fall off!:eek:

If a master mechanic from Porsche factory racing was building an engine and a regular working man was building a different one with the same components available whos would you assume would be better quality, performance etc??
So unless Jim is bullshitting we all would assume he can build a better looking, better performing physique........just sayin'
Cheers Gentleman and sorry jim I was not visiting your thread but it was K's instead.LOL

But like the cobbler with no shoes, the contractor who's house is falling apart, the master builder may drive a volkswagen :D
Case in point, best all time Coach? Bill Walsh, would you hire him as your QB, DE? Nope but he can coach! :D

Just bringing Peace to TID , one thread at a time..

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
RICE and NSAIDs are a staple for me. Without it, my quality of life would be lower during the acute phase of many of my injuries. I have a few under my belt. Each time, RICE and NSAIDs have helped me feel better and have prepared me for any other eventual medical intervention later on down the road.

I am a believer in e-stim. The only time I dont use it is when I am in the acute phase of the injury.

I don't believe the body always knows best.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
You're a so called doc with credentials, that cant be verified. Care to explain the the fake names, hospitals, etc you supposedly worked at that were posted over at Meso? Id go see my own sports doctor, before I would ask for advice on a forum by a clown who calls himself Dr.Jim. At least with Dr. Michael Scally we can verify his credentials. And not to mention, acts way more professional then you ever could. He pwned you at Meso..

So what do you offer at ANY forum, Zippo. Consequently few take people like you seriously, including yours truly :)

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
So what do you offer at ANY forum, Zippo. Consequently few take people like you seriously, including yours truly :)

Oh providing it's not a TID rules violation, "copy and paste" any of my supposed "fake" demographic info. But I query are you so foolish as to believe I would post my legit name or place of employment on any forum with "members" who running about threatening others! And that's why you were banned from Meso a while back.

kjetil1234

kjetil1234

Jul 6, 2014
Oh providing it's not a TID rules violation, "copy and paste" any of my supposed "fake" demographic info. But I query are you so foolish as to believe I would post my legit name or place of employment on any forum with "members" who running about threatening others! And that's why you were banned from Meso a while back.

Better to post nothing than post bullshit, no? Lol

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010

Ill bet money I am more respected, known, and taken more seriously then you will ever be.. Why not post a poll and find out? Whatcha got to lose?

Mother ****er, you think I threatened you at Meso? You have some proof? Post it up. If I was going to say something threatening, I would say it to your ****ing face. I dont hide behind a screen name claiming to be a ****ing doctor. You trying to follow in your daddys foot steps? I know more about you than you think.. *wink*

And for the record, I was never banned from Meso. Been a member there since 2008-09, and Im still active..

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
---------
So you ran out of BS, lol! Just saying!

Sorta like you dodging my posts and not providing any proof whatsoever that I threatened you.. Also waiting for that proof that I posted up fake HPLC tests, and that I am selling counterfeit HGH. Just saying..

Regs

By the way, they dont call me the doctor of fashion for nothing. You need some tips on how to dress and what designer clothes to buy, hit me up. Im the Gucci connoisseur.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
IM don't get into this dick measuring contest. Your better than that. Now to put on you Gucci flip flops and matching fanny pack and take a stroll around the park.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.