Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

does you significant other know

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
She didn't for a while .. let's just say when you use paypal for things from a joint account , you realize she reads the receipts .... cant really go lying when shes got the paperwork for the pins in her hand haaahhahahaha

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Been using for 23 years and a couple cycles a year every year since. She gave me my first injection of sustanon. I tell her every time I am taking something other than TRT. She would know anyways. I will tell her and she forgets then about 6-8 weeks in, she will ask if I bumped up my test and added in some compounds. I will let her guess the compounds based off my look and mood and doses and she is pretty spot on.

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
Not counting Rx trt. Does you significant other know about your usage?
Mine only knows trt, she knew in the past I used when I was with her. Been together 26yrs we will not see eye to eye on this subject ever. Funny though when I started trt no issues whatsoever, when I mention adding to it she looses her shit.
To be fair I did cheat ALOT when I was younger and happen to be using, so she may associate the 2. I will say after having a kid my compulsion to cheat went in the negatives. Don't know if it is because more to loose or what. Although if more to loose was the biggest factor in theory I would not use AAS since that could be prison and divorce. Or unwilling to compromise on this 1 thing. No, that doesn't make sense because the risk is greater than cheating. Maybe more to loose is not the biggest factor. Hummm
I think a lot of people are more apt to cheat in there younger days. May not have to do with having kids but more the fact that your matured and value your current life situation. If your life is good and you don't feel your lacking or missing out on any experiences then I don't think you would desire anyone else. Just from my experience anyways.
That being said I also feel that if your not able to be 100% open with your partner then that's an issue. Me and my Partner have a rule in our discussions that if more than 3 out of 10 of our interactions are arguments then we need to seriously discuss things and come to a level ground on things.
On another note arguments are part of a healthy relationship but they should be easily resolved and shouldn't result in resentment. If you resent your partner then that needs attention. Ultimately you don't have to agree with everything but you should be able to be 100% open with your partner about everything and if they don't support your choices then that will always be a slug in your harvest you can't remove.
My partner doesn't love that I use AAS but he supports my choice to use because he knows its part of my journey in bodybuilding which he knows is very important to me.
If a relationship isn't built on mutual love and respect it's likely not meant to last or will be a constant heart ache if you choose to keep it standing in its current condition.
How much chaos are you willing to live with is the final question. The answer for me is the least amount possible.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
My wife is on 10mg Test Cyp/wk and knows everything I do. She’s ride or die and would hide a body for me no questions asked. It’s an awe inspiring level of freedom to have someone you can put this level of trust into. Never let me down in 24yrs.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I think a lot of people are more apt to cheat in there younger days. May not have to do with having kids but more the fact that your matured and value your current life situation. If your life is good and you don't feel your lacking or missing out on any experiences then I don't think you would desire anyone else. Just from my experience anyways.
That being said I also feel that if your not able to be 100% open with your partner then that's an issue. Me and my Partner have a rule in our discussions that if more than 3 out of 10 of our interactions are arguments then we need to seriously discuss things and come to a level ground on things.
On another note arguments are part of a healthy relationship but they should be easily resolved and shouldn't result in resentment. If you resent your partner then that needs attention. Ultimately you don't have to agree with everything but you should be able to be 100% open with your partner about everything and if they don't support your choices then that will always be a slug in your harvest you can't remove.
My partner doesn't love that I use AAS but he supports my choice to use because he knows its part of my journey in bodybuilding which he knows is very important to me.
If a relationship isn't built on mutual love and respect it's likely not meant to last or will be a constant heart ache if you choose to keep it standing in its current condition.
How much chaos are you willing to live with is the final question. The answer for me is the least amount possible.
Lol ever live or argue with someone with OCD lol example fight-i can't use her hair brush because my hair ends up in it, got my own brush I get to hear comments how nasty my brush is because it has my hair. I have extremely thick hair and it is normal to loosel 80 strands a day. I came clean about the amount my infidelity before we started to try and have a kid, it felt like the correct thing to do.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
My wife also knows everything I'm doing. Just too much work otherwise. I can't imagine how I'd be able to keep it secret even if I wanted to, which I don't. I think when I first started she just wanted to be sure that I knew what I was doing, as people say such silly things, like you'll go into rages and commit domestic violence, or your pecker will shrink, etc.

Once I assured her with word and deed that I was responsible, she viewed it just like anything else.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Most of our arguing is because this next scenario. When she has something to complain about she starts at a and end it z she could talk for an hour if interrupt she starts over. By the time I could speak without causing an argument I already forgot have the stuff she was complaining about. A normal conversation would be you bring up a couple points I rebuttal and bring up a couple points and back and forth. I would say over half our arguments are because I interrupt and explain how a normal conversation should go, I feel a need to defend/justify, I secretly record how long she talks and so I know what points to rebuttal an hour later and in case she says I didn't say that. Rolling eyes in place of talking, look bored, doing a hand gesture to hurry up. So we're fighting before the fight topic even comes up lol

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
My wife also knows everything I'm doing. Just too much work otherwise. I can't imagine how I'd be able to keep it secret even if I wanted to, which I don't. I think when I first started she just wanted to be sure that I knew what I was doing, as people say such silly things, like you'll go into rages and commit domestic violence, or your pecker will shrink, etc.

Once I assured her with word and deed that I was responsible, she viewed it just like anything else.
I hold things in and when they do get released I blow up for about 30 seconds then I'm good. When I would blow up she would automatically claim it was a steroids. Even though she knows that I do that when I'm off. She looses all mental reasoning on ASS topic

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
its hard to hide 100s of needles and she has caught me shooting up a few times......i told it is was heroin but she didn't believe me :eek:
Trt is how. I put my vials up with my other medicine I'm tall so she probably can't see it that way. My problem is hiding all the raws and the equipment. Like when she found 2gal of BB, and 1 gal BA I said it was to make argon oil surm for my hair.

K

KyleB

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2012
This is not an exaggeration....I told my gf I've used...when I was off stuff for like 2-3 years....she broken down crying saying we live in a house of lies and just so extreme it was ridiculous. She ignored everything. That was her sole focus. So stupid, no other way around it.

I dont tell her anything anymore.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic