Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

does you significant other know

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Fair enough you don't know the people I know that it happened too. Not everyone is the same I agree but I was specifically citing guys I knew that had ruined their relationship lost kids too and one got arrested and probation as he promised to stop and kept shit in the house huge domestic argument cops called and busted then divorce.
Luckily my wife won't call police. She would peacock around and threaten to leave and/or try to destroy it. I would probably leave her if she destroyed my stash.

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
We sugar coat because a spoonful of sugar helps reality go down. Jk. I was talking to my wife just general questions this morning and she twisted, bent, forced, what ever I was asking)saying in to the relationship between us. I was like wtf I never said any of that. Lol
Sounds like 90% of all woman hahaha I say terrible things about woman. I'll save you the word diarrhea cause it's not my business. I've been a top class unreasonable cunt before but I learned pretty fast you can't treat people like that if you actually want to be a happy person and enjoy life. I think a lot of woman enjoy feeling hateful and angry. I hate fighting. I'd much rather have fun.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Sounds like 90% of all woman hahaha I say terrible things about woman. I'll save you the word diarrhea cause it's not my business. I've been a top class unreasonable cunt before but I learned pretty fast you can't treat people like that if you actually want to be a happy person and enjoy life. I think a lot of woman enjoy feeling hateful and angry. I hate fighting. I'd much rather have fun.
Well I usually only speak or ask questions when there is a reason behind it. So she interpreted my questions/conversation as why the hell is he saying xxx there must be a reason. "OMG he means us" is probably what she thought. I'll probably explain in red light area

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
Well I usually only speak or ask questions when there is a reason behind it. So she interpreted my questions/conversation as why the hell is he saying xxx there must be a reason. "OMG he means us" is probably what she thought. I'll probably explain in red light area
What's the red light area?

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
I know about my my wife’s AAS usage.

K

KyleB

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2012
I find the key to longer term relationships are like subtly throwing yourself in on the problems. Like my gf at one point years ago started to develop those upside down triangle arms. Like when you know a person(even male) wears a sleeveless shirt and the shoulder area is the widest and it gets slimer down the arms...fuck that man, I have to have a gf/wife I find attractive....cause guess what will happen in time if I don't find my SO attractive....

I would just say stuff like 'hey we should kind start watching what we eat, we are getting older and should be taking better care of ourselves.' and if I'm met with 'I don't know what your talking about', well then I will have to point up what I've called 'upside down triangle arm'. I hold my gf to the same rule as I hold myself just a female version....my stomach shouldn't go beyond my chest and same with her( this gives her even more leeway).

Cause guess what will happen if I don't speak up in a calculated manner? Stupid family and friends, 'your so small'....coming from the mouth of every fat family member.

And for anyone who says 'your an a-whole'...'you shouldn't be saying that stuff'....b.s. you wanna be with someone the rest of your life, you are both accountable to each other. Find a form of exercise and food alternatives that work for you both. For my gf and I for example, she goes to pilates and random hikes and bike rides, I go with her on the later two. We find lower calorie pizzas that are flat crust instead of just binging out. You have to put effort in.

I've met a handful of people in my life who tell me their SO doesn't find them attractive since they gained weight....whelp sucks for you, I don't want to be involved in that dynamic.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I find the key to longer term relationships are like subtly throwing yourself in on the problems. Like my gf at one point years ago started to develop those upside down triangle arms. Like when you know a person(even male) wears a sleeveless shirt and the shoulder area is the widest and it gets slimer down the arms...fuck that man, I have to have a gf/wife I find attractive....cause guess what will happen in time if I don't find my SO attractive....

I would just say stuff like 'hey we should kind start watching what we eat, we are getting older and should be taking better care of ourselves.' and if I'm met with 'I don't know what your talking about', well then I will have to point up what I've called 'upside down triangle arm'. I hold my gf to the same rule as I hold myself just a female version....my stomach shouldn't go beyond my chest and same with her( this gives her even more leeway).

Cause guess what will happen if I don't speak up in a calculated manner? Stupid family and friends, 'your so small'....coming from the mouth of every fat family member.

And for anyone who says 'your an a-whole'...'you shouldn't be saying that stuff'....b.s. you wanna be with someone the rest of your life, you are both accountable to each other. Find a form of exercise and food alternatives that work for you both. For my gf and I for example, she goes to pilates and random hikes and bike rides, I go with her on the later two. We find lower calorie pizzas that are flat crust instead of just binging out. You have to put effort in.

I've met a handful of people in my life who tell me their SO doesn't find them attractive since they gained weight....whelp sucks for you, I don't want to be involved in that dynamic.
No the asshole. all this is generally. Guys are fucking wired differently. We can love our SO and not find them attractive. We have the ability to separate love and fucking. If our physical needs are not met we can fix that come home and still love our SO. Generally women get emotionally attached before they cheat. Women look elsewhere when they don't get what they need emotionally and by that time it over. I say generally because the younger generation of women are being manipulated and trying to express a more masculine attitude/role. While males are becoming simps or betas. You are correct friends and direct family members will lie about looks not one was to be the only fatty so they say how great and body positivity shit.
I said something about a very large lady couple months ago and my daughter said I was fat shaming. I said honey facts are facts it would be shaming if I was making fun of her but observations and descriptions is not considered shaming.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
2 updates, I don't know what the fuck I was thinking and I told my wife I was back on cycle but it worked sort of.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
2 updates, I don't know what the fuck I was thinking and I told my wife I was back on cycle but it worked sort of.
Hit post too soon so I'll pick up in a second where I prematurely posted

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic