Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Do you kick people off equipment?

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
reason like this is why i invested in my own gym....fuck a wait...fuck driveing to get to the gym and gym fuck music when i have my own shit to paly....home gyms u cant go wrong....and if your a serious lifter then u dont need people around u to get u in the mood to lift...the only down fall training home is a spotter...long as u dont max out on the bench your fine...dw

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Ive kicked people off of shit before and Im sure I will again... I try to be polite though... I used to lift with an old redneck boy that would be rude as hell- "you aint even big muthafucka, get off that sheeeit" lol...

M

MatthewC

MuscleHead
Dec 7, 2011
I don't think I have it in me to boot someone off a station. Although today I get a little miffed when a guy that could have been casted in Schindler's List unloaded my squat rack and set up his bench press. I switched to the smith machine to finish my last two sets. Funny thing is he asked me to spot him on his 140 (didn't know we had 2.5 lbs at the gym). Got my revenge when I dusted the crop on lift off.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
I've never kicked anyone off but if they're taking the piss when the gym is busy and I want to use the machine I will encourage them to finish what they were doing.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
but usually asking "how many sets you have left" is enough to be let in. Very rarely will the other person not ask if you want to join in. Just don't ask for the squat rack if there's a big height difference... Or big strength difference on the leg press, but if it's a pin loaded machine, I don't see how there can be a problem...

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I mean sometimes they are talking or texting or just sitting there. I at times have to ask how many u have left? we only have one pec dec, one squat rack, so it is like do your sets and beat it man! Or they do their whole routine on our only squat rack.

Or they have their water bottle and towel on the only flat bench left, but they aren't using it. How rude.

I dont kick them off but i usually say something smart ass to them then just walk away. "looks like your getting a great thumb workout" or "your exercises look similar to your time logged in your recliner, keep up the great work". Its common sense not to do that shit so i feel like there basically saying screw you to me by doing it so im gonna be a smart ass in return.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Not usually, unless of course AJ is on the machine. I make sure to kick him square in the nuts first.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
They usually shit their pants when i walk by them so i dont wanna use the machine anyways afterwards.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I kicked the whole Golds GYm powerlifting team out of the area where they use all the racks and calf equip,emt for their soda , water and coat racks.

also If im doing leg extension or using a smith machine and someone askes me to work in when we got 12 of each- i say NO , use one of those .

If i go drink water and come back to see someone using the same shit, ill make loud remarks like, DONT PAY ATTENTION HUH? A little etiquette?? etc

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
They usually shit their pants when i walk by them so i dont wanna use the machine anyways afterwards.

KBD's posts can make me laugh even when Im in the shittiest of moods...

Reactions: KBD
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic