Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Do you kick people off equipment?

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I usually ask them in a douche bag tone if they are done fucking around on the machine

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I think the thing I find is the reciprocal, getting someone asking me impatiently if Im almost done or how many sets I have left, now some machines its not such a big deal, but when I have 30 some odd plates on a leg press machine and Im dripping in sweat panting like hell to catch my breath it seems like an obvious time to NOT interrupt or rush someone. Had one person even start taking plates off with out even asking me if Im done lol.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
My gym is hardcore... Whenever I catch some noob squatting in my curl rack I say "Hey! Noob - The bitches don't care about your fat lookin thighs, they wanna see some pythons! So get outta my rack bitch!" And then I just stand there mean muggin the shit out of them while breathing audibly thru my mouth... Works every time!
You a mouth breather huh?

Aj I would bite someone for taking my plates off before I was done.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I think the thing I find is the reciprocal, getting someone asking me impatiently if Im almost done or how many sets I have left, now some machines its not such a big deal, but when I have 30 some odd plates on a leg press machine and Im dripping in sweat panting like hell to catch my breath it seems like an obvious time to NOT interrupt or rush someone. Had one person even start taking plates off with out even asking me if Im done lol.
well when someone is obviously busting their ass working out that's different for sure I mean leave them allonge and do their thing. its the fags that sit there taking their sweet as time fucking around they deserves the ass hat treatment

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
My gym is hardcore... Whenever I catch some noob squatting in my curl rack I say "Hey! Noob - The bitches don't care about your fat lookin thighs, they wanna see some pythons! So get outta my rack bitch!" And then I just stand there mean muggin the shit out of them while breathing audibly thru my mouth... Works every time!

LMFAO! Omg ur a comidian

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
smallville pretty much only has one of everything. if i see someone talking too much i will ask them how many sets they have left and that generally will get them to moving a bit faster. most of the time i just change what i am doing around so that i dont have to talk to anyone. works out better that way :)

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
This overly well dressed goofball was on a machine I wanted to use. Gave him the polite eye contact thang, he is just talked talked talked- did I mention he's holding the machine?

GRRRR. I walk up to him, he moves his arm, I'm on the machine and pounding out my first set.

Turns out the wide eyed guy is part owner. Of the chain, LOL...

No harm, No foul I guess ;)

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
Pretty much never, but I did have a lady kick me off the Olympic platform at my gym because she wanted to do 10 lb bent over rows on it. I only moved because I was trying to get a job there.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Had one person even start taking plates off with out even asking me if Im done lol.

My bad, that was you?? Next time Ill ask..lol. You dont mind if I curl in your squat rack, now do you? :)

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I usually ask them how many sets they have left, it depends how much time I have at the gym if Ill sit and wait for a particular piece of equipment.
Honestly it better be something like the squatrack to sit and wait, that's where the curling in the squat rack types really piss me off.
Otherwise Ill find some other piece to use. Kicking someone off a machine is just gonna get you kicked out of a gym these days.

lol u would be pissed at me because i use my squat rack to curl BUT i own my own...Actually the squat can be used for many exerizes..includeing tricep barbell extentions...all i do is walk up t the rack bar get under it and lift...But if i was a gym person i wouldnt use the rack for curls...maybe the power rack that is usely left alone....dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic