• Plate-loaded SLDL 3 x 6-8
  • Lying leg curl 3 x 8-12 and 1 triple drop set
  • Leg extension 3 x 8-12 and 1 triple drop set
  • Hack squat 3 x 6-8
  • Plate-loaded hip thrust 2 sets to failure
  • Standing calf raise superset tibia raise 5 rounds 8-15 rep range
Misc:
  • 30 minutes full body mobility
Funny one today. I was finishing a set of SLDL and a kid shouts me over and shows me an Instagram story I posted earlier today on his phone and was like ‘is this you?’ Turns out he’d just clicked on it and then realised I was on the machine right beside him.

Very random. Only a young dude, late teens or early 20’s I reckon. Seemed to be training pretty hard so good on him.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
The Dream Sleep supplement I ordered during Black Friday sales finally arrived yesterday. Took a while with the Royal Mail strikes etc. Took my first dose of 2 capsules before bed last night and not sure if it was a coincidence but I managed a solid 6-7 hours uninterrupted which is unusual for me. I usually get 3-4 hours tops before waking up. Will keep you posted but I feel better already. Going to train push this evening. Training partner is back after a few weeks off so hoping to get some good sets.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
14th December

Cardio:

• 15 x Ski ERG intervals
Push:
  • Decline barbell bench 3 x 6-8
  • Single pec deck 3 x 8-12
  • Standing barbell press 3 x 6-8
  • Lateral DB raise 3 x 8-12
  • CGBP 3 x 6-8
  • Single rope pushdown 3 x 8-12
Misc:
Good session. Nice to have a spotter for the pressing movements. Appetite is a lot higher at the moment, potentially from the extra gear. Been going through a metric shit ton of Jasmine rice.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
15th December

Cardio:

• 15 x Ski ERG intervals
Pull:
  • Wide-grip pull up (paused) - 1 set bodyweight to failure x 26, 1 set +80lbs x 11, 1 set +110lbs x 7
  • Close MAG pull-down 3 x 6-8 top sets 97.5KG
  • Plate loaded low row 3 x 6-8 top sets 4PPS
  • Chest supported T-bar (upper back focus) 3 x 6-8
  • Face away cable curl 3 x 6-12
  • Preacher 2 x 10-12.
Misc:
Wicked pumps. ☺️

Trying to plan an early morning hike for this coming Tuesday. Possibly something in Snowdonia area again. Hooked on it at the moment.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
16th December

Cardio:

• 25 minute incline treadmill 150 BPM
Legs:
  • SSB squat (paused) 3 x 6
  • Single leg press 3 x 6-8
  • Sissy squat superset leg extension 3 rounds 10-12 rep range
  • Leg curl superset pull through 3 rounds 10-12 rep range
  • Standing calf raise 6 x 6-12
Misc:
  • 9 sets core (crunch, hanging leg raise, side bends)
Quiet day at work so managed a mid-day session. Glad to get it out of the way a bit earlier so I can begin my weekend as soon as work ends. Feeling tired today, the cold and the early dark nights take it out of me.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
17th December

Cardio:

• 25 minute stationary bike 150 BPM
Push:
  • Incline Smith press (paused) 3 x 6-8
  • Single cable fly 3 x 10-12
  • Cable Y raise 3 x 8-12 and one drop set
  • Bent over DB swing 3 x 25
  • Dip (weighted) 3 x 6-8
  • Cross-body extension 3 x 10-13 and one drop set
Misc:
Beautiful session. Need to do more incline pressing, my upper chest is lagging.

Going to a friend’s 30th tonight so will probably have a couple of drinks and diet won’t be ideal, but that’s life baby.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Nice work and looking great brother!

That is pretty cool about the guy pulling you up on IG. I have a couple guys in the gym who follow my IG and YouTube channels, but never had a stranger out of the blue pull me up like that. Haha.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
18th December

Cardio:

• 25 minute stationary bike 150 BPM
Pull:
  • T-bar row 3 x 6-8
  • Wide-grip pull-up 3 sets to failure
  • Iliac pull 3 x 6-8
  • Upper back row superset shrug 3 rounds 8-12 rep range
  • Single cable curl 3 x 8-12
  • Single preacher curl superset DB hammer 2 rounds 8-12 rep range
Misc:
Went to my mate’s 30th last night. Had about 4 drinks but switched over to water afterwards and was in bed by 12:30AM, so not too much damage done. They had a decent spread of food out too, ate a load of chicken skewers so calories and protein finished in a decent spot. Got like 4 compliments on my arms at the too, so I must be filling out handsomely. Having a chilled day today. My Mrs is a bit fragile - she had more than 4 drinks.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
19th December

Cardio:

• N/A - Due to hike tomorrow morning so conserving some energy.
Bits & Pieces:
  • Seated DB press (90 degrees) 3 x 8-12 (110lbs DB’s top sets)
  • Lateral DB raise 3 x 15-20
  • Weighted dip 3 sets to failure (+120lbs DB) 16/15/12 reps
  • Skull crusher (EZ bar) 3 x 15-12
  • Underhand grip pull-up 3 sets to failure
Misc:
  • 30 minutes full body mobility - ticked this off first thing in the morning. Had a bit of tightness in my upper back when I woke up, possibly from heavy T-bars. Stretching sorted it out.
Quick session. Took the dog out for a walk beforehand also. We didn’t hit legs as planned as having DOMS in legs would kill us on any steep uphill sections of tomorrow’s walk. I’ve made that mistake too many times already.

This was more of a bonus session and tying up any loose ends from the previous weeks/giving attention to areas/movements which I feel have been neglected. Legs I’ll either hit next session or skip them for one rotation depending on how I feel after the walk. I can afford to skip a leg session at the moment as they’re outgrowing my upper body.

I’m not a bodybuilding nut by any stretch of the imagination but I do subscribe to a couple of bodybuilding news channels on YouTube and did keep up to date with the Olympia over the weekend. Mainly Classic and not so much open. Chris Bumstead is a God and has the craziest physique. Glad to see him bag another title. Open didn’t look too bad either, Hadi and Derek have a much better look than Ramy, so nice to see them placing higher this year. Bumstead is physique goals though.

http://instagr.am/p/CmTQZtXOZ-P/
Heading out for a hike very early tomorrow morning. Hoping to be down and back in Manchester by dinner time, so it’s going to be a really early get-up. We’re going to a route near Snowdon in Wales again. It looks as if it’s been raining and most of the snow will have cleared by now I imagine. I expect it’ll be quite slippy and not quite as scenic as our last outing, but will be nice cardio all the same. I will post any decent pictures I take in here tomorrow. Training tomorrow is doubtful as I’ll likely be tired, but I’ll see how I feel.

All of my supplements have arrived now, so current stack is as follows.

Gear:
  • Sustanon (SG) 450mg per week
  • Mast E (SG) 100mg per week
  • Primo E (SG) 100mg per week
Meds:
  • Aromasin (Pfizer) 6.25-12.5mg as required
  • Telmisartan 40mg per day (blood pressure has been up a few points due to a little stress/bad sleep lately, this is to help regulate it)
Supplements:
  • Dream Sleep (L-Tryptophan, Valerian Root, Magnesium, Ashwaganda, L-Theanine, 5-HTP, Zinc & B6)
  • Love Heart (Citrus Bergamot, Ubiquinol, Grape Seed Extract & Celery Seed Extract)
  • Vital Support (Astragalus, NAC, IP6, TUDCA, Pine Bark Extract)
This should put me in a good place to gain a little muscle without screwing up my blood work too much. I’ve got a blood pressure cuff so I’ll be keeping tabs on that and I will get a full blood panel once every 4-6 weeks through my GP. I’ll post updates on results of bloods after one month of continuous use of the supplements and let you know if liver/kidneys/BP changes much. The sleep supplement is helping with deeper sleep but still have issues drifting off some nights, mainly due to stress but doing what I can to mitigate that.

Calories I will be shooting for a 300 calorie surplus with 1g protein/lb bodyweight and will be eating back calories consumed on days where I do more cardio than usual, e.g. tomorrow’s hike.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Man I bet that was so cool. Looks beautiful there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic