Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Difference between injectable Anavar and Oral Anavar

M

m314

May 17, 2013
Does anyone know the strength of injectable var compared to taking it orally? It's supposed to have a higher bioavailability when injected. I picked up some oil based var over a year ago, but I injured myself before I could start that cycle. I was thinking of trying it (with test) at some point soon. I've never gone over 40 mg/day before with the pills.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
There's no difference all in all, just take as you would oral and when you run out replace with what you find more preferable .

M

m314

May 17, 2013
Thanks. I think I'll do 4 weeks of var tablets at 40 mg/day then switch to 40 mg/day of the injectable for 4 weeks. I get calf and back pumps even at that dose, so I should notice if there's a difference in strength with the injectable version.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
M314 - I've never been one to believe in spot inject pumps - but I wonder .....my main inject site is my outer calf . Shoot the var there lol . Seriously my calf growth is most improved overall , I use both. But my calf is only place where I never get pain . And what point am I trying to make ??? Lmao who knows have a nice day

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
haven't tried the var but have tried the winny and prefer oral :)

M

m314

May 17, 2013
M314 - I've never been one to believe in spot inject pumps - but I wonder .....my main inject site is my outer calf . Shoot the var there lol . Seriously my calf growth is most improved overall , I use both. But my calf is only place where I never get pain . And what point am I trying to make ??? Lmao who knows have a nice day

I tried a calf injection once with pharm grade test e. Just once. Lol. It wasn't terrible, but I was limping for a few days. I think I'll stick to glutes, quads, and delts.

I ended up aggravating an old back injury a few weeks ago, so I had to abort the second half of the var cycle. I'm still on test, just lifting light and skipping squats and deads for the moment. I still haven't tried the injectable var. I might try it in a few weeks assuming I can lift real weights again.

M

m314

May 17, 2013
I finally got around to trying the injectable var. 25 mg/ml. I was going to try 25 mg/day along with 250 mg/week test e and 200 mg/week EQ (for joint / tendon health). 50 days for the var, then a cruise for a few months with the test and EQ.

Today is day 5. I'm already seeing the pumps and increased vascularity from the var. The problem is that it stinks.

There's a strong chemical smell when I draw from the vial. About 10 seconds after I inject, I start tasting it. The taste lingers for a few hours. I've developed an aversion to just looking at the vial. Lol. I smell it when I sweat in the gym a few hours after the injection, and one of my buddies at work told me he could smell it too. Kinda gross.

Has anyone heard of this? This was the first time in my life that I've tasted something from injecting it. I've decided to quit the injectable version and switch to the 10 mg tablets. I'll take 40 mg/day orally for the rest of the cycle.

Last edited:
ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I haves many times on the past maybe one of our chemists can chime in

The 200mg of EQ is just a wasted pin it don't do too much for tendon health in fact no gear does. Like deca will mask the pain by water and fluid in the joint but it does in no way contribute to health . EQ needs to be run my higher or not at all. People say it's similiar to deca but not like that - you could run deca at 200 just to cushion your joints but know its temporary . The anavar will do more for Collegen synthesis than EQ but that's really bro science and not proven

Last edited:
ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
You may want to try when your back feels back to norm - doing an ongoing streghtnth routine for the erectors- few sets of hypers on 90 degree hyper bench, light reverse hypers and or a lower back machine. I had lower back reconstructed in 1995 at age 35 part of my rehab was not doing ab work and flexibility like most non- sport oriented places recommends but make the muscles along the spine strong like the rest of you. I use no belt I made my body become my belt . At 48 I do heavy deads , heavy overheads , squats bent over rows more now than when I was 18 years old . No pain ever . I'm also a 40 years of aikijutsu aikido judo etc in which I take turns getting slammed on my back for hours daily - no back pain ever . Your muscles can be made strong enough to hold your spine . Exercise fountain of youth

M

m314

May 17, 2013
You may want to try when your back feels back to norm - doing an ongoing streghtnth routine for the erectors- few sets of hypers on 90 degree hyper bench, light reverse hypers and or a lower back machine. I had lower back reconstructed in 1995 at age 35 part of my rehab was not doing ab work and flexibility like most non- sport oriented places recommends but make the muscles along the spine strong like the rest of you. I use no belt I made my body become my belt . At 48 I do heavy deads , heavy overheads , squats bent over rows more now than when I was 18 years old . No pain ever . I'm also a 40 years of aikijutsu aikido judo etc in which I take turns getting slammed on my back for hours daily - no back pain ever . Your muscles can be made strong enough to hold your spine . Exercise fountain of youth

How long did it take for your back to feel normal after the reconstruction? I definitely plan on strengthening the spinal erectors when I can. They were in good shape before this latest problem. I was doing 5 sets of 10 Romanian deadlifts at 315 earlier this year.

The recent back problem never really got better. I finally saw a doctor about it this week. He thinks it's a herniated disc. I got an MRI done this morning to be sure. Hopefully I'll start some kind of rehab program next week instead of surgery. I just had two arm surgeries after a deadlifting injury last year.

I've been working around the injury over the last few months. I don't get pain with body weight squats, body weight hyperextensions, or deadlifts with just the bar. I've been going heavy with upper body lifts like bench press, machine rows with the chest pad, dips, chinups, etc. Anything that puts weight on the lower back still hurts. I've been making great progress with the upper body work, but it's been frustrating having to avoid heavy squats and deads.

M

m314

May 17, 2013
I haves many times on the past maybe one of our chemists can chime in

The 200mg of EQ is just a wasted pin it don't do too much for tendon health in fact no gear does. Like deca will mask the pain by water and fluid in the joint but it does in no way contribute to health . EQ needs to be run my higher or not at all. People say it's similiar to deca but not like that - you could run deca at 200 just to cushion your joints but know its temporary . The anavar will do more for Collegen synthesis than EQ but that's really bro science and not proven

I notice a small boost with 200 mg EQ / 250 mg test compared to running the test on its own. It's nothing major, but it's noticeable in terms of pumps and muscle hardness. I was hoping it would help keep tendons strong, but it could be broscience.

I wish I could run deca at 200 mg/week without side effects. Just 100 mg/week makes all my little aches and pains go away. It also makes my sex drive go away, even with test / caber / proviron / everything else I've tried. As a single guy I've decided to live with the aches and pains so I can keep a healthy sex life.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic