Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Dan Cote -Task Force Finds Evidence Of Steroid Manufacturing In Manchester Apartment

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
the only hope this basard has if that test comes back neg on the anabolics....can he be that lucky to have bunk powder?...hold on to your seats...the results coming soon.....dw

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
He looks like he uses what he sells!

What a dumbass!

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
This just made my day!!! I feel bad for whomever had shit on order.....but they would be ripped off anyway. That slimy fuck needs a vacation.

The down side is that the next handful of shit has seemingly been thrown at the fan......hunker down!!

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
This just made my day!!! I feel bad for whomever had shit on order.....but they would be ripped off anyway. That slimy fuck needs a vacation.

The down side is that the next handful of shit has seemingly been thrown at the fan......hunker down!!

Packs with addys, computer evidence and the fuck will doubtless sing... Yep...

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
the only hope this basard has if that test comes back neg on the anabolics....can he be that lucky to have bunk powder?...hold on to your seats...the results coming soon.....dw

Considering how much bunk gear hes sold, how many people hes scammed and what a rip off artist hes been....very real possibility his shit is fake as d-reds work out program.

P

poundpuppy

Sep 25, 2011
Considering how much bunk gear hes sold, how many people hes scammed and what a rip off artist hes been....very real possibility his shit is fake as d-reds work out program.

d-red has fake workout programs???? The horror...hahaha

Mad-Bull

Mad-Bull

Jun 10, 2011
God I don't know how people this stupid even manage to home brew without killing someone.

If I was having a fucking heart attack and I was dumb enough to have the shit laying all over my front room, I would call 911, go outside and lock the fucking door. For god sakes this is the definition of a dumb criminal

F

freakin_rican

Nov 6, 2011
Does anyone know what lab name this guy was operating under? If you can't post it just send me a pm. I think I have stuff from him and was wondering which lab he uses.

K

kane.d3

Oct 24, 2011
What is the "medical emergency" they were responding to? I'm curious if he or someone else called it in. If this moron called himself in.......well, I can't even begin to explain how stupid he is.

Even if someone else called it in, like he overdosed on some rec drugs or something, WTF are you doing having your entire lab sitting out in the open when you are doing anything that could possibly get the cops or ambulance at your house.

K

kane.d3

Oct 24, 2011
BTW, does he have "Downs Syndrome" or something? His head is mishaped......something just ain't right with his dome.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Seriously Kane that guy's gargantuan cranium is like Sputnik spherical but rather pointy in places....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic