Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Dan Cote -Task Force Finds Evidence Of Steroid Manufacturing In Manchester Apartment

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
images

A city man previously convicted of steroid manufacturing and distribution is expected to face similar charges in the near future after authorities said they found drugs, shipping labels and chemicals used to make steroids inside the man's home while responding to a medical call Wednesday.

Police have not yet obtained a warrant for Daniel Cote's arrest, but said they plan to apply for one pending the outcome of state lab tests. Cote is also currently hospitalized for a medical condition.

Firefighters and paramedics on Wednesday went to Cote's Main Street apartment after receiving a call about a medical emergency there. Police said they were contacted by paramedics after they saw several drug-related items in plain view.

Members of the East Central Narcotics Task Force responded and seized vials of Testprop, an injectable steroid; Testosterone Enanthate, an injectable steroid; Deca Durabolan, an injectable steroid; Primobolan Enanthate, an injectable steroid; vials filled with testosterone, empty pill capsules, ephedrine, caffeine, a pill press and $300 in cash.

Task force members also found packaging and shipping labels destined for individuals in several other states.

Cote was previously arrested in 2006 on steroid manufacturing charges.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
dam this fucker doesnt know when to stop....dw

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
ephedrine and caffeine are not illegal.... and by pill press they likely mean a manual capping machine, which is also NOT illegal to have. However, I'm glad they got him because that's just downright idiotic to try and pull that shit again...

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
And he was doing business as...

"Medical Emergency" that warrants a premise search? Recs?

Rotten piece of shit....

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
ephedrine and caffeine are not illegal.... and by pill press they likely mean a manual capping machine, which is also NOT illegal to have. However, I'm glad they got him because that's just downright idiotic to try and pull that shit again...

I thought it was in amounts over 9 grams or something.????

Getraw

Getraw

VIP Member
Feb 6, 2011
This is part that stood out to me

"Task force members also found packaging and shipping labels destined for individuals in several other states."

More might come of this

GR

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
This is part that stood out to me

"Task force members also found packaging and shipping labels destined for individuals in several other states."

More might come of this

GR

Yes this part could become most interesting for some folks.

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
Nothing illegal about ordering extra strength caffine pills from fatty ;)

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Man he got fat.

Well do I believe he had a medical emergency...maybe maybe not, or is this just fall out seeing as he and ronnie pooh were always running around together....thats how me and ro-anus got off on the wrong foot, he kept letting Holy Ghost use him as a chemist and sell his gear on E-S I told him thats supporting a scammer ro-ass didnt see it that way, he also let Dan on there 3 other times including the most recent when he had him as Bangor Labs.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
If he got busted with a real pill press he's fucked.

Slic.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
his problem is ..he cant forget about all the money he made before ...its like a call from the wild...dw

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
The guy looks real smart i'm surprised he got nailed.lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic