Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Dan Cote -Task Force Finds Evidence Of Steroid Manufacturing In Manchester Apartment

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
this same member on ASF is the same username that cote used on SF liquidmuscle1 is banned from s-f as proven was dan cote there...it was a couple years ago

this is as of last month now on this board linked
here's the link (sorry if this is against rules posting here...please move to where necessary)

this needs looking into more though...if someone can ip check and research for the sake of the community

Wait, LiquidMuscle was Dan Cote? I remember a liquid muscle that was pretty respected on OLM, different people?

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Wait, LiquidMuscle was Dan Cote? I remember a liquid muscle that was pretty respected on OLM, different people?

you have these guys confused....

liquidmuscle1 was banned on s-f

liquid_c is good people and a good sponsor rep...

also there's no proof he's cote...it's speculation...

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
I can't believe this guy is still kicking... Grrrr really irks me

L

liquidmuscle1

Aug 27, 2012
fyi and could be nothing, but Cote was a member on S-F board a couple years ago as Liquidmuscle1 and now that name is a new member at a few more boards over the last month or so...could be nothing

THANKYOU BRO!

SO THIS IS THE F-ING SCAMMER THAT USED THE NAME LIQUID MUSCLE?

"WE" USE THIS NAME ON ANOTHER BOARD AND HAD TO POST A STICKY EXPLANING THAT WE ARE NOT THIS F-NG SCAMMER!

But until now we dont know who he is...thank you.

So "NO" the source LM1 at ASF is not this person.

Liquidmuscle1 are not even based in this country. It was unfortunate to used this name without knowing about this person and what he was doing to members.

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
some of the other names he used but I'm sure not all

Vector labs
almost300
Nightcrew213
Torturefreak
Elemental Labs
CrimsonTech
Blackburn Labs
Boston research
raidersfan
Crapbreath
Mr.Helios
Uncle Jugs
CRISUS LABS
Osrep -- Not sure
Vipkerry
MasterMuscle
HeliosDirect --Not sure
AnimalHead
devilsrejected
Canada Research
B.O.S or Body of Science - not to be confused with bill llewellyn's body of science
Twisted Labs
Highdose
Highdose1

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Glad I never did business with any of those labs. Crazy part is some people don't care who they buy from or care what they are getting as long as they "think" they are getting a good deal. Be smart buy from those with REAL referal and not from those punks that these lame ass boards will let anyone source on.

TID is my only home.

S

Seth Gecko

Nov 6, 2011
some of the other names he used but I'm sure not all

Vector labs
almost300
Nightcrew213
Torturefreak
Elemental Labs
CrimsonTech
Blackburn Labs
Boston research
raidersfan
Crapbreath
Mr.Helios
Uncle Jugs
CRISUS LABS
Osrep -- Not sure
Vipkerry
MasterMuscle
HeliosDirect --Not sure
AnimalHead
devilsrejected
Canada Research
B.O.S or Body of Science - not to be confused with bill llewellyn's body of science
Twisted Labs
Highdose
Highdose1

Geezus, the guy puts a lot of time into being a bag of shit...... Pretty much a full time job for him.

I remember on the old Chemical Soldier site there were pages & pages about this guy in the scammer section, and that was years ago...... Way before the Bangor Labs shit.

Scary to think this guy is still around, trying to sucker people into injecting his shit. He'll pop up again, he always does.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
^^^^^^let's not forget 'Tormentor' ! lol This guys is a cockroach, def a rat. Only rats get busted multiple times and still go about their biz. Sooner or later le will be done with him and he'll get tossed to The Lions...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic