Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Dan Cote -Task Force Finds Evidence Of Steroid Manufacturing In Manchester Apartment

omni

omni

Jan 29, 2011
A MOD says its not the same person so, its not the same person. If I find further proof I'll give it to the MOD's.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
These names, on another site, have used the same IP address as Dan Cote...MasterMuscle, BestSteroids, BlackStoneRep, Tormentor, HeliosDirect, Osrep and AnimalHead.

There's a well liked member here that used the same IP as Mr. Cote on another site. I've been gone for a while but coming back, it was funny to see this guy so active here and once again gaining the trust of more people, just to take advantage of them---AGAIN!

Instead of posting the guy's name and getting flamed by all his friends, I'll let a MOD ban him first.

That person has been banned everywhere else however they were using a proxy and have several different IPs associated with the names they were using. Not really a strong link to the accusation but they are retarded in their own right hence being banned on all other sites for being a misleading crazy fuck.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Here is Dan Cote's origional bust from 2006 ....... never learn.

Man charged with selling drugs online
By Ethan Fry, Journal Inquirer
06/10/2006

MANCHESTER - A Ridgewood Street man was arrested Thursday afternoon when officers of the East Central Narcotics Task Force and federal agents raided his home after an investigation revealed he trafficked Xanax and steroids over the Internet, according to a police report released in Superior Court on Friday.

The man, Daniel K. Cote, 35, of 5 Ridgewood St., faces charges of operating a drug factory, possession of a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell, possession of drug paraphernalia, and four counts of manufacturing, selling, or administering a restricted substance.

At Cote's arraignment in Superior Court Friday, Judge Raymond R. Norko ordered him held in lieu of $250,000 and continued his case to July 12.

Agents from the Food and Drug Administration, Drug Enforcement Administration, and members of the East Central Narcotics Task Force raided Cote's home about 4:45 p.m. Thursday.

Police had obtained a search warrant after a search of Cote's trash showed "several items proved to be related to steroids," in addition to information provided by a special agent from the FDA who has been conducting an investigation, the police report says.

When authorities went to Cote's house, they had to ram and pry the door open after Cote failed to answer the door when a sergeant knocked, according to the report.

During a search of the apartment authorities found several types of steroids Cote later confessed to selling over the Internet through a Web site, the report says.

Cote told police that last February he began buying powder Xanax, a drug commonly used to treat anxiety disorders, from a Web site based in China, according to the report.

Though he began buying the drug for personal use, he told police he began to sell it to others using a Web site a couple of weeks after he began buying it, the report says. Over a period of several weeks, the report says, he sold about 9½ grams of the drug to several different people.

Cote also told police that last May he began buying powder steroids over a Web site from China, though it is unclear whether it was the same site from which he had purchased Xanax, according to the report. Cote would convert the powder into liquid form, he told police, and then advertise it on a Web site, the report says.

During the time he was selling the steroids - he told police he sold them "on and off" for roughly a year - he would receive about 30 orders per week for the drugs, according to the report, and made about $2,000 a month selling the various drugs on his Web site.

Cote also provided authorities with the names of former customers from Florida and Rhode Island, the report says.

"I know what I was doing was wrong and should not have been doing it," police quoted Cote as saying during questioning, according to the report. "I was not out to hurt anybody, rather I was trying to supplement my income to pay bills."
Staff writer Christine McCluskey contributed to this story.

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
Great find Admin. I have to say though, $2000 a month is a sneeze compared to the real figures imo. Maybe more like $2000 a week. Just goes to show, rec's and gear never mix well.

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
fyi and could be nothing, but Cote was a member on S-F board a couple years ago as Liquidmuscle1 and now that name is a new member at a few more boards over the last month or so...could be nothing

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
This fucking guy is still around....He was also Mr Helios if I recall right...I threw a bunch of his shit out about 6 months ago....Hes a nut job of a guy and def plays in recs....

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
This fucking guy is still around....He was also Mr Helios if I recall right...I threw a bunch of his shit out about 6 months ago....Hes a nut job of a guy and def plays in recs....

He's much worse than a nut job. He is a professional informant. I'm originally from Ct. and my ex lived in Manchester, Ct for a time. He was on Ct. state probation when his last bust occurred. He gives up names and info each time then upon hitting the streets continues to operate without fear. Very dangerous for many reasons. Not just tainted or poisoned gear. He is a garbage person. His time will come. He is to well known. LE will make a mistake at some point and he won't be in protective custody at some point and he will be dealt with. He's known for being a rat in the greater Hartford, Ct. area.

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
this same member on ASF is the same username that cote used on SF liquidmuscle1 is banned from s-f as proven was dan cote there...it was a couple years ago

this is as of last month now on this board linked
here's the link (sorry if this is against rules posting here...please move to where necessary)

this needs looking into more though...if someone can ip check and research for the sake of the community

Last edited:
MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I remember the scammer liquidmuscle. He was sending out packs full of napkins. I dont ever remember him being connected with Cote though. Just another scammer from what I knew. Someone should definitely call him out and ask him about that though. Surely the same guy wouldn't be dumb enough to come back under the same handle. Im thinking it is someone different.

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
I remember the scammer liquidmuscle. He was sending out packs full of napkins. I dont ever remember him being connected with Cote though. Just another scammer from what I knew. Someone should definitely call him out and ask him about that though. Surely the same guy wouldn't be dumb enough to come back under the same handle. Im thinking it is someone different.

exact same handle...exact same intro as sponsor posts...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic