Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Dan Cote -Task Force Finds Evidence Of Steroid Manufacturing In Manchester Apartment

G

gettinbigga

Sep 29, 2011
i have read on another forum that Twisted is also Highdose

H

Hasaki

Apr 8, 2012
Da fuck? I wouldn't trust shit coming from someone that looks like that. He's probably cooking meth right next to the steroids, not to mention it seems like every time he's busted he pops back up quick... You can't trust that kind of source, he'd probably roll on his own family.

D

darr0732

Mar 6, 2012
I think he's now labeling him self as "Animalhead".

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
He's at it again this time as heliosdirect.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Does anyone know where he lives? I know a guy by that name.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
At some point or another this guy is gonna get so far along that the Feds are going to offer him some type of plea bargain involving being a narc on people he is trying to sell stuff too. They may even let him sell stuff to smaller people just to expose the big orders so the feds can get what they want. I would not want to be involved with that guy at all, wouldn't even want to be near any boards he is on.

M

mgeorge1

Feb 21, 2012
Howd you link Cote to Helious direct?
We been dealing with cote for some time over at ghost

63Vette

63Vette

Apr 2, 2012
Rat fuck......that what he is, a rat fuck. If he isn't doing five years for second bust of manufacturing and distribution then he is a rat fuck. Fughettaboutit.

omni

omni

Jan 29, 2011
These names, on another site, have used the same IP address as Dan Cote...MasterMuscle, BestSteroids, BlackStoneRep, Tormentor, HeliosDirect, Osrep and AnimalHead.

There's a well liked member here that used the same IP as Mr. Cote on another site. I've been gone for a while but coming back, it was funny to see this guy so active here and once again gaining the trust of more people, just to take advantage of them---AGAIN!

Instead of posting the guy's name and getting flamed by all his friends, I'll let a MOD ban him first.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic