Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

damn so now what

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Damn bro, for $2,600, it better make the chocolate starfish sparkle.

They’re on 98+% of all public toilets here. Crazy considering the retail cost. Just glad my house came with one because it is a lot of loot.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Birds don't swim and big ass weightlifters don't run 10k races. Nature is punishing you. The next time you feel like running a 10k race, have a beer and then do some deadlifts. Stick with your kind, my son....lol..

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hey wolfie, how goes it? Hope it heals soon for you. Rest and patience perhaps.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
grade 1 in left
grade 2 in right

wtf --- and to sit is a bitch

hours after run I was playing football on the beach with the young bucks and took off and boom both went tight as fk

plenty of bushwhackers and i numbed the pain

and LK dont be jelly of my rocking chair u old fart -- at least i have a view and a sammi maker on demand

left feels good --- right still being a bitch but im gonna leave the running to the runners ---

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Birds don't swim and big ass weightlifters don't run 10k races. Nature is punishing you. The next time you feel like running a 10k race, have a beer and then do some deadlifts. Stick with your kind, my son....lol..
1st day of football camp with my son, he walked off with the receivers, Line coach came over and said "come be with your kind, the big kids are over here"

I'll be right down there to rub some moonshine on your hammies @ITAWOLF

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I’ll take one drink sir! Haven’t had one in years!

When’s the next 10 K?? LOL...

That happens to me when I do leg curls. Get to some stretching and drink Gatorade.

They do get better the more you trains them!!

Last edited:
ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
1st day of football camp with my son, he walked off with the receivers, Line coach came over and said "come be with your kind, the big kids are over here"

I'll be right down there to rub some moonshine on your hammies @ITAWOLF

DONT U DARE waste my shine on stupid ole hammies!!!
enough shine and ill need a wheelchair !! then we talking !!!

O

OldMaverick

Jul 12, 2018
i hope you are recovered.
Hard cramps are a bitch. you created one raging demon of a bitch.

Cramp is locked up muscle fibers in full flex. Needs massage and stretch to alleviate and relax at that time. With powerful hammies, like trying to stretch a truck tire tread. massage, water ingested, electrolytes. light flex work to get circulation up to snuff. They should get back to normal.

Full muscle recovery can be two weeks of rest. You need real food to jack your electrolytes up well. Some people can fake it.

10k run is a lot of reps, even light ones.

Stretch more my friend. Give hammies extra time stretching, light well-tolerated tension as you go. A few minutes at a time.Goal is healthy non-cramping muscle, Light hammy exercises to test it out.

If super strong, you will lose just a small % of strength there during recovery. Easily recovered in a month or so with them healthy.

Stretch that area daily, to keep them healthy, pain free.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic