Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
rondas not over rated shes just fighting cans

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
You can be the absolute best at something (she isn't) and still be considered overrated. She very well may be the best current 135 female mma fighter in the world. But that's not a rating. That's her title because she wears the belt, but the rating is from all the commentators who say shit like "she's the most dominant athlete ever" or similar shite that we all hear about her all the time. It's laughable really, because like I already said and Shortz agreed with whether he meant to or not, women's mma is a joke right now and likely always will be. I can't stand watching female fights clog up my ppv with sloppy boring cat fights. The 115 champ Jedrzejczyk is super technical and fun to watch on her feet, but that's about all I'll give women's mma. I'm not a sexist, I just want to watch sports played by people who are experts/professionals. I don't want to see the best female judo practitioner fight crappy competition and then hear that she's the best, most dominant champion of all time. Come on. She's merely the best fighter out of the 10 she's fought, ever.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Back off single y toilet paper bro! Off track but, hope youre doing well.

Doing better, thanks brother, and using plush triple ply followed up by a Johnson and Johnson hypoallergenic wet-wipe. My asshole is so pampered it looks like Angelina Jolie's lips. Pucker up.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
ive cut weight for wrestling many times.Im cutting water weight.What cyborg needs to do is cut muscle.Any lady unless shes a fat ass or juicehead can be 135.Rondas striking sucks but her throws and ground are sick.You wont find a perfect fighter in mma everyone got weak points.My man fedor is coming back team russia

Agreed that Cyborg could make 135 if she cut muscle, but then, where does it stop? I want to see a healthy and strong Rhonda fight a healthy and strong cyborg. And as far as other champions not being well rounded, well, I disagree. 10 years ago that was true, but now, all of the current champs are professionals at every discipline. I find it hard to believe that y'all actually think women's mma is professionally entertaining (not cole slaw wrestling entertaining). How many of you watch the WNBA? You probably don't even watch the lingerie football games because while visually appealing, it's not really sports. I want to see women's strongman on TV. I want to see women's powerlifting on TV. I want to see women's Olympic athletes on TV. I can't stand watching women's mma instead of a much more entertaining male fight.

I'm very aware of how sexist I sound. I don't care. What I've said is my opinion based on what my eyes see. I love women, am amazed by women, and would much rather spend time with women than men. That said, it is pretty obvious the gap between men's and women's more physical sports.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Agreed that Cyborg could make 135 if she cut muscle, but then, where does it stop? I want to see a healthy and strong Rhonda fight a healthy and strong cyborg. And as far as other champions not being well rounded, well, I disagree. 10 years ago that was true, but now, all of the current champs are professionals at every discipline. I find it hard to believe that y'all actually think women's mma is professionally entertaining (not cole slaw wrestling entertaining). How many of you watch the WNBA? You probably don't even watch the lingerie football games because while visually appealing, it's not really sports. I want to see women's strongman on TV. I want to see women's powerlifting on TV. I want to see women's Olympic athletes on TV. I can't stand watching women's mma instead of a much more entertaining male fight.

I'm very aware of how sexist I sound. I don't care. What I've said is my opinion based on what my eyes see. I love women, am amazed by women, and would much rather spend time with women than men. That said, it is pretty obvious the gap between men's and women's more physical sports.
striking and foot work is still weak in mma...Real striking not just throwing.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
How is she allowed to fight after being busted?

Will be interesting to see how this goes. I am not a big fan of MMA, but follow the judo and BJJ folks and love
Seeing them apply it in fighting. That's the only reason I know anything about the UFC fighters.

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
How is she allowed to fight after being busted?

Will be interesting to see how this goes. I am not a big fan of MMA, but follow the judo and BJJ folks and love
Seeing them apply it in fighting. That's the only reason I know anything about the UFC fighters.

She was busted a few years ago & took her punishment. Test show she has been clean ever since.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
For the record I would get butt naked and wrestle with Rhonda in between the sheets. Just sayin

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Anyone who thinks cyborg has even remotely close to the same champ publicity as Ronda is insane lol. Yes, I'm sure Ronda realises that IF ANY current female fighter could take her down it would be cyborg, which seeing as cyborg has nowhere near the credibility publicity or fame or seeming invincibility that Ronda has, why would Ronda go to her if there is even a chance she could lose? Make the one that doesn't already have a world renowned prestigious ufc title come to her. The 2 organizations may be owned by the same and invicta titles may be hard to attain as well, but let's not cool ourselves into thinking that it holds any weight in comparison to ufc. Whether you're a fan of ufc or not, it is the most prestigious mma organization out there and gets by far the most sponsorship and publicity.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
All you White Knights defending Ronda for ducking Cyborg are ridiculous.

Ronda agreed to a 145lb fight against Gina Carano (who hasn't fought in 6 years now). Oh, but she's too scurrdy trash talking b*tch to figh Cyborg @ even 140. Cupcake Tate has already agreed to fight Cyborg @ 140 or 145.

Now who is ducking who?

Step your trash talking mouth up or shut up Rousey!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic