VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
Gina is white
Cupcake is a race traitor.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
All you White Knights defending Ronda for ducking Cyborg are ridiculous.

Ronda agreed to a 145lb fight against Gina Carano (who hasn't fought in 6 years now). Oh, but she's too scurrdy trash talking b*tch to figh Cyborg @ even 140. Cupcake Tate has already agreed to fight Cyborg @ 140 or 145.

Now who is ducking who?

Step your trash talking mouth up or shut up Rousey!

The champ doesnt duck. Make weight, get the fight. You can take cyborgs nuts out of your mouth now.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
All you White Knights defending Ronda for ducking Cyborg are ridiculous.

Ronda agreed to a 145lb fight against Gina Carano (who hasn't fought in 6 years now). Oh, but she's too scurrdy trash talking b*tch to figh Cyborg @ even 140. Cupcake Tate has already agreed to fight Cyborg @ 140 or 145.

Now who is ducking who?

Step your trash talking mouth up or shut up Rousey!

Not sure I Have the same time line as you. Rhonda dropped to 135 to fight the championship fight, not to avoid Cyborg. Then Cyborg tested positive, and Rhonda said she wasn't going to go to 145lbs because she can't trust the other athlete, nor the drug testing. She stated that she knows drugs are heavy in the sport, and she won't go back to 145 because Cyborg might cheat again. She also stated, if Cyborg was doped up to 145lbs, then her coming down to 135lbs, naturally, shouldn't be an issue, but Cyborg refuses, so you can see why Rhonda doesn't trust her. If Cyborg is 145 on drugs, when why wouldn't she be 135lbs off?

Cyborg said she won't cut to 135lbs because her doctor told her not to. lulz.

Reactions: HGH
S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
come on now....we know this statement to be incorrect..........;)

Nooooooo Jenner, dont drink the koolaide. Lol. I just hope they fight in a time frame that finds them both still relevant.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Cyborg hasn't tested positive in four years. She goes through the same drug testing as Ronda.

Maybe the UFC will create a 145lb Women's weight class around Cyborg. Then they'll have a champ vs champ Super Fight since none of the GSP/Anderson/Bones ever came to fruition.

I just want to see Ronda fight a legitimate threat, not Cupcake Tate again!

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I want to see a healthy and strong Rhonda fight a healthy and strong cyborg. .

this doesn't make sense. they are completely different sized humans. there is no weight they can both make and both be in top shape.

asking ronda to gain ten REAL pounds of actual usable muscle? without PEDs? as a fully-grown adult woman? not happening.

they're completely differently-sized humans and you can't really compare. this is why weight classes exist.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Serious I can gain or lose ten pounds in a day ! Salt water food crap

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
this doesn't make sense. they are completely different sized humans. there is no weight they can both make and both be in top shape.

asking ronda to gain ten REAL pounds of actual usable muscle? without PEDs? as a fully-grown adult woman? not happening.

they're completely differently-sized humans and you can't really compare. this is why weight classes exist.
Huh? Here are their stats

Rousey 5'7 135lbs

Cyborg 5'8 145lbs

Almost identical height, their weight can fluctuate up or down. I don't understand what you mean by 2 completely different sized humans.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
You mistook that small quote for me saying they should fight in a weight class. I'm talking about a 155-160lb Rousey fighting a 160-165lb Cyborg behind the WaWa in Pookie's side yard. I just want to see them fight.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Meh....who cares. Same debate as Georges at. Pierre vs. Anderson silva. The debate would never be solved entirely....even if they fought. Maybe if they fought like ten times and there was a clear winner almost every time.

i haven't paid to watch one of these in years....however if Dana is viewing this thread....I might just pony up some dough to watch cyborg give Rousey an oil check....just sayin'

sorry ladies....it's the testosterone talking....

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Huh? Here are their stats

Rousey 5'7 135lbs

Cyborg 5'8 145lbs

Almost identical height, their weight can fluctuate up or down. I don't understand what you mean by 2 completely different sized humans.

that's them at their absolute leanest. 10 pounds of muscle is a BIG difference on a woman's body. it's actually a big difference on a man's body as well, but on a woman it's huge.

ronda carrying an additional and useless 10 pounds of fat and water cannot be compared to a dry cyborg. just because the number on the scale is now the same it doesn't make it a fair or reasonable fight.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic