Kiddorism
What's New?

Cowboys PL Journey

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Nice work!

There is nothing like high rep deadlifts. I classify anything over 5 reps as high reps with deads, because they take so much out of you. Keep it up!

Btcowboy

Btcowboy

MuscleHead
Apr 17, 2022
Nice work!

There is nothing like high rep deadlifts. I classify anything over 5 reps as high reps with deads, because they take so much out of you. Keep it up!
Thanks, this program is a 3, 3 week waves with an AMRAP set each week. This 3 week wave is AMRAPS with the goal of 7-9 reps. Next wave is 5-7, then 3-5. This coming week is my bench AMRAP then Squat the week after.

These deads were about 77% of my current 1rm. I had a little more in the tank but started feeling a pretty strong pull in my pecs so decided I met the goal no point of an injury.

Btcowboy

Btcowboy

MuscleHead
Apr 17, 2022
Bodyweight started dropping again, currently sitting 214.5.

Changed up GH dosing fro 2iu 2x day to 4iu 1x day.

Donated blood yesterday so good to go for starting mini blast on Sunday with Tren A.

Btcowboy

Btcowboy

MuscleHead
Apr 17, 2022
How long are you going to run the tren?
About 5 weeks, jumped cruise test dose from 200/wk to 350 2 weeks ago to coincide with the mini blast.

Tren A 30mg ED
Test C 50mg ED
210 tren 350 test per week

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Nice! I just started 300 mg test and 225 mg tren a week. I will run the tren for 8 weeks and the test for 10. Also doing 40 mg of winstrol every day for weeks 1-4 and 7-10. I have done a similar cycle with parabolin and it was amazing.

Btcowboy

Btcowboy

MuscleHead
Apr 17, 2022
Nice! I just started 300 mg test and 225 mg tren a week. I will run the tren for 8 weeks and the test for 10. Also doing 40 mg of winstrol every day for weeks 1-4 and 7-10. I have done a similar cycle with parabolin and it was amazing.
Good to hear, got some var as well but saving for the fall. I would run the tren a but longer but thats all I got. Also first time with tren so a good test on how I handle it

Btcowboy

Btcowboy

MuscleHead
Apr 17, 2022
Thats a pretty decent cycle and nice to see nothing super high either. Have you run tren before?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Thats a pretty decent cycle and nice to see nothing super high either. Have you run tren before?
I have ran tren ace before, but it was a long time ago. I actually ran it much higher then. I was running 75 mg ed and the sides were pretty bad. Also, parabolin is basically tren hex. I think really the only difference is parabolin is pharmaceutical grade tren hex and gear labeled as tren hex is UGL.

I ran parabolin for 8 weeks for my last cycle at 100 mg every 3 days. The stuff was amazing. I was going to run it again, but I have 50 ml of tren ace, so figured I should put a dent in it.

Btcowboy

Btcowboy

MuscleHead
Apr 17, 2022
I have ran tren ace before, but it was a long time ago. I actually ran it much higher then. I was running 75 mg ed and the sides were pretty bad. Also, parabolin is basically tren hex. I think really the only difference is parabolin is pharmaceutical grade tren hex and gear labeled as tren hex is UGL.

I ran parabolin for 8 weeks for my last cycle at 100 mg every 3 days. The stuff was amazing. I was going to run it again, but I have 50 ml of tren ace, so figured I should put a dent in it.
Yeah I am anticipating little sides at 210 week. The real concern I have is the cough, if I get it.

Btcowboy

Btcowboy

MuscleHead
Apr 17, 2022
Ok first ever tren a pin this am. All went well except I was nervous as fuck expecting the dreaded tren cough. I had my ammonia inhalent set up, extra alcohol swabs, any of the things I read about to stop the cough. I did not get the cough, even though when I pulled the pin out and I bled pretty good.

It however did not go off without a hitch though. I draw with a 5/8 and swap to 1in pin. So with nervousness, I struggled to get the last little bit of test out of the vial, got enough for daily dose I think. I forgot to swap to 1in and pinned with a dulled 5/8 that drew from 2 vials, and pinned quad. My quads are fairly lean so pretty sure I was in the muscle. Then I had a little test left in vial said I am not going through that again and drew it up and pinned another 0.2ml in my delt.

Hopefully less dramatic tomorrow lol

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Haha. I have pinned right into or through blood vessels many times and never experienced it. The only time I abandon a pin is if I hit a blood vessel as soon as it pierces. If I am already in, I give it a full send. I have done it that way for dozens of cycles over 23 years and never had a problem.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic