jacobss
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
They do .....they call it Herd Immuity.

I appreciate what you do and respect your dedication to it. That said, this statement is why I don’t believe you or many others who claim to have superior wisdom because they’re simply around it more and see the .00001% of bad cases. Doctors and nurses and janitors who work in a hospital MAY have info that MAY be important, but because I have a brain in my head and the internet at my fingertips, I’m going to make my own informed decisions.

Herd immunity and having natural antibodies are two different things, distinctly different even though they both deal with immunity. You can’t use them synonymously as you’ve tried to do in order to push vaccination as the only means to reach herd immunity.

That’s all I really have to say about this. Everything else is personal and people need to chill out and find some balance in their life.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Please show me, google searches don't count.

Sweden has about 10.5 million people, Norway around half of that.

Norway cases: 140,000
Death: 804

Sweden cases: 1,104,500
Deaths: 14,600

Over 18x times the death and 8 times the cases in Sweden.

Sweden even said they got this wrong and so did Anders Tegnell.

I can read both Norwegian and Swedish.
Just spoke to my dad, he is in Sweden now.
The border opened recently but they are most likely shutting it down soon.
He will be back home in Norway this weekend. My dads girlfriend is a nurse and I friends thats doctors and it the medical industry.
I lived in Norway for 23 years. My brother lived in Sweden for 10 years, still got a cabin there and spent part of his vacation there (he lives in Mexico now).
This is my old home turf.

You have been fed a bunch of bullshit about how great Sweden is doing and they are open.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Somehow the N95s have people feeling more comfortable. Maybe because of the cool scientific name.

95 means 95% affective I'm guessing not against a virus though.

N95 still have 0.3 micron for filtering.

Full virus size numbers- 0.004 - 0.1 microns.

Yes they are better protection than a dollar store bandanna but please don't be fooled.

This is the science.

the virus dont survive unless its encapsulated in something like then add moisture to that.

4. How do N95 masks block SARS-CoV-2?
N95 masks are designed to remove more than 95% of all particles that are at least 0.3 microns (µm) in diameter. In fact, measurements of the particle filtration efficiency of N95 masks show that they are capable of filtering ≈99.8% of particles with a diameter of ≈0.1 μm (Rengasamy et al., 2017). SARS-CoV-2 is an enveloped virus ≈0.1 μm in diameter, so N95 masks are capable of filtering most free virions, but they do more than that. How so? Viruses are often transmitted through respiratory droplets produced by coughing and sneezing. Respiratory droplets are usually divided into two size bins, large droplets (>5 μm in diameter) that fall rapidly to the ground and are thus transmitted only over short distances, and small droplets (≤5 μm in diameter). Small droplets can evaporate into 'droplet nuclei', remain suspended in air for significant periods of time and could be inhaled. Some viruses, such as measles, can be transmitted by droplet nuclei (Tellier et al., 2019). Larger droplets are also known to transmit viruses, usually by settling onto surfaces that are touched and transported by hands onto mucosal membranes such as the eyes, nose and mouth (CDC, 2020). The characteristic diameter of large droplets produced by sneezing is ~100 μm (Han et al., 2013), while the diameter of droplet nuclei produced by coughing is on the order of ~1 μm (Yang et al., 2007). At present, it is unclear whether surfaces or air are the dominant mode of SARS-CoV-2 transmission, but N95 masks should provide some protection against both (Jefferson et al., 2009; Leung et al., 2020).

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Thanks @MorganKane for posting that. The water droplets that carry the virus from my sneeze/cough to your face are much larger than the virus itself. Even a paper ear loop surgical mask is ample protection as evidenced by years of peer reviewed science. Novel viruses still require a transport system (droplets) and that hasn’t changed.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I appreciate what you do and respect your dedication to it. That said, this statement is why I don’t believe you or many others who claim to have superior wisdom because they’re simply around it more and see the .00001% of bad cases. Doctors and nurses and janitors who work in a hospital MAY have info that MAY be important, but because I have a brain in my head and the internet at my fingertips, I’m going to make my own informed decisions.

Herd immunity and having natural antibodies are two different things, distinctly different even though they both deal with immunity. You can’t use them synonymously as you’ve tried to do in order to push vaccination as the only means to reach herd immunity.

That’s all I really have to say about this. Everything else is personal and people need to chill out and find some balance in their life.

By the way, heard immunity was what Anders Tegnell bet on.
He lost that bet so far.

So far the natural antibodies does not stay around very long.
At this point it seems that the vaccines protects longer than your natural antibodies.
More data is needed to get a clear answer I think.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
@MorganKane I love how you supported your stance with published peer reviewed articles.
This is just my .02, however having to work in a hospital and seeing the front line, it changes your thoughts on this virus. Now what blows my mind is I think every person that has posted in here has had some vaccine of some kind, and everyone is still here and alive. No 3rd eyes or arms. And everyone got those vaccines because no one wanted that disease. However with the Covid vaccine it blows my mind with everything people feel about it. Covid is a major public health issue. Everyone needs to do their part. The question isn’t if you are going to get Covid, but when. And why risk permanently damaging your lungs and God knows what else with your health that Covid can cause now and later on. Why take that risk and risk everything? As we see now, lots of anti-vaccinators are ending up in the hospital or dying. Those are huge risks. Every unvaccinated host gives this virus the ability to mutate and become deadlier.

Why not say, well, I don’t like either option, but I also want to do right for my longevity and the health of those around me? Sure there are risks with the vaccine, but when compared to the risks with Covid, the vaccine is the lesser of the two evils. None of you know whether if you get Covid what it will do to you and I don’t want to see any of you suffer.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
@MorganKane I love how you supported your stance with published peer reviewed articles.
This is just my .02, however having to work in a hospital and seeing the front line, it changes your thoughts on this virus. Now what blows my mind is I think every person that has posted in here has had some vaccine of some kind, and everyone is still here and alive. No 3rd eyes or arms. And everyone got those vaccines because no one wanted that disease. However with the Covid vaccine it blows my mind with everything people feel about it. Covid is a major public health issue. Everyone needs to do their part. The question isn’t if you are going to get Covid, but when. And why risk permanently damaging your lungs and God knows what else with your health that Covid can cause now and later on. Why take that risk and risk everything? As we see now, lots of anti-vaccinators are ending up in the hospital or dying. Those are huge risks. Every unvaccinated host gives this virus the ability to mutate and become deadlier.

Why not say, well, I don’t like either option, but I also want to do right for my longevity and the health of those around me? Sure there are risks with the vaccine, but when compared to the risks with Covid, the vaccine is the lesser of the two evils. None of you know whether if you get Covid what it will do to you and I don’t want to see any of you suffer.

I got my vaccine already and I do encourage adults to get it based on what you post.
I almost fell of my chair when Trump claimed this to be a hoax by the democrats in february of 2020.
At that time this was well on its way and Europe already battled this. Shit, Italy pretty much begged everybody to pay attention.

So much bullshit is spread in this country. They found over 800 twitter bots spreading disinformation about Facui.
The blood clot issue is totally BS. Its a large chance to get a blood clot if you are on birth control and we dont give a fuck about that.
Hell, its a MUCH bigger chance to get a blood clot if you get covid.

This shit is just emotional drivel..

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
By the way, heard immunity was what Anders Tegnell bet on.
He lost that bet so far.
So far the natural antibodies does not stay around very long.
At this point it seems that the vaccines protects longer than your natural antibodies.
More data is needed to get a clear answer I think.
Jesus I was just hearing the opposite from 2 Doctors in GA. My interest in the show was their use of both HCQ and Invermectin in treatment being the superior model for treatment with this combo. and I have no info on this protocol so I was super curious.
anyways which study and statement from who will end up being true? I must say that Doctors dealing with Covid-19 have more weight to their words for me than Fauci and company.
They made statements that what they are sure of today will have proof tomorrow, and when it comes to the delta variant strain it was caused by the Vaccine forcing it to mutate. They also stated that the Pfizer Vaccine was useless against the delta variant and potentially leads to more severe complications for treatment. who do you believe and why? crazy scary shit with someone lying for sure.
Is their a service available to see if you carry the antibodies? Labcorp seems to be malfunctioning on this bloodwork order.

Reactions: ceo
testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Naturally vaxxed. I like the odds on REAL immune response than frail human technocracy. In like manner; would you rather have your own limbs and organs…. or human made replacements ??
I choose nature — it’s served me and the bulk of others with overall metabolic health well.
If you’re “high risk” / pretty fucked up preexisting health in general — feel free to take the jab.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Jesus I was just hearing the opposite from 2 Doctors in GA. My interest in the show was their use of both HCQ and Invermectin in treatment being the superior model for treatment with this combo. and I have no info on this protocol so I was super curious.
anyways which study and statement from who will end up being true? I must say that Doctors dealing with Covid-19 have more weight to their words for me than Fauci and company.
They made statements that what they are sure of today will have proof tomorrow, and when it comes to the delta variant strain it was caused by the Vaccine forcing it to mutate. They also stated that the Pfizer Vaccine was useless against the delta variant and potentially leads to more severe complications for treatment. who do you believe and why? crazy scary shit with someone lying for sure.
Is their a service available to see if you carry the antibodies? Labcorp seems to be malfunctioning on this bloodwork order.

Virus mutate all the time.
It mutated before the vaccines so im not sure how it mutated because of the vaccine or if it did.
I dont know anything about that so I really dont have any comments, but its interesting.

Many countries have been and are successful using the combos you mention with success, they should continue do that.
I dont pay much attention to Fauci. Waiting for more data to be analyzed and reports made but not as much from US but other places.
I like to get info from countries with socialized medicine, no big pharma there.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Naturally vaxxed. I like the odds on REAL immune response than frail human technocracy. In like manner; would you rather have your own limbs and organs…. or human made replacements ??
I choose nature — it’s served me and the bulk of others with overall metabolic health well.
If you’re “high risk” / pretty fucked up preexisting health in general — feel free to take the jab.

I get that but your question isnt really relevant.
im sure everybody wants natural antibodies but how do you get them without dying is the issue.
and for your high risk comment I will add that so many mistakes has been done that led to a shit load of high risk seniors dying, that brought up the death rate unnecessary.

Vaccines work.
so many disease are no longer an issue due to vaccines.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic