Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
How do u know what side effects happens in say 5 to 10 years from now.. I get a kick out of all these politicians saying how safe and effective it is like they know.. Nobody knows what these vaccine are or what they will do to u in the future .. to me that’s not safe and if u can still get the virus and pass it on then they aren’t effective either

I have been getting the flu vaccine every year for over 10yrs. there is a new vaccine out annually.

there is a Pneumonia vaccine that we give after a certain age...every 5 to 10yrs, contingent on the patient and doctor.

As I stated, the CoronaVirus is not new. it has been around for years....what is new is the variants that we are hearing about. its a new variation of the virus that they believe is more contagious and infectious. remember a virus can mutate and multiple. that is why the big push in getting the people vaccinated. Herd immunity seems to be out the window at this time.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
How about people just learn to live with this and go on with their lives .. Big no to masks or social distance ..

we all need to do what we feel comfortable with. Just understand, if there are rules that limit access to certain events or ways to travel.......people need to understand they cannot enforce their rights and infringe on the rights of others that are trying to be safe.

we are up to over 90k new diagnosis per day as I type. Today is 8/5/21. let us see what the numbers show by Tuesday.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Im just getting over the vid, it blew, still have a few issues but what i will say is this

SWEDEN.... google their covid protocols.... U wont find any, they chose to actually be free, no lockdowns no mask mandates and to this date still have had the fewest cases....

Arrogance, pride and vanity... All of which are american dreams....

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

You are totally wrong on Sweden.
Compare Sweden to Norway and you will see why.

Even Sweden say they got this wrong. Tagnell fucked up and his plan didnt work.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
The science coming from the media is bullshit.

The science that is currently being censored is real.

Covid is pretty easy to understand if you just eliminate US based info.
Too much politics involved.

190+ countries with over 7.8billiong people also dealing with Covid, some much better than we are.
They know shit too. Look at the CDC equivalents, doctors and researchers around the world.

Here we have "pandemic documentary" with a discredited researcher claiming bullshit (read the 2011 article in Slate), two urgent care doctors talking about their "doctor friends" in the ER and a fucking chiropractor. its a fucking joke people take that shit seriously.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I have been getting the flu vaccine every year for over 10yrs. there is a new vaccine out annually.

there is a Pneumonia vaccine that we give after a certain age...every 5 to 10yrs, contingent on the patient and doctor.

As I stated, the CoronaVirus is not new. it has been around for years....what is new is the variants that we are hearing about. its a new variation of the virus that they believe is more contagious and infectious. remember a virus can mutate and multiple. that is why the big push in getting the people vaccinated. Herd immunity seems to be out the window at this time.
Or they are trying to kill us .. this would be a great way to kill millions and depopulate the planet

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Ignaz Semmelweis, victim of "settled science"

Semmelweis proposed the practice of washing hands with chlorinated lime solutions in 1847 while working in Vienna General Hospital's First Obstetrical Clinic, where doctors' wards had three times the mortality of midwives' wards.

Despite various publications of results where hand washing reduced mortality to below 1%, Semmelweis's observations conflicted with the established scientific and medical opinions of the time and his ideas were rejected by the medical community. He could offer no acceptable scientific explanation for his findings, and some doctors were offended at the suggestion that they should wash their hands and mocked him for it. In 1865, the increasingly outspoken Semmelweis supposedly suffered a nervous breakdown and was committed to an asylum by his colleagues. In the asylum he was beaten by the guards. He died 14 days later, from a gangrenous wound on his right hand that may have been caused by the beating.

Moral of the story: you can stick your "settled science" where the sun don't shine. Science, by its own definition, is never settled.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
When fauci said to wear two masks that was when I realized this is just a big joke on America and people .. how much will they take and let’s see if idiots really wear two masks.. I bet if fauci said wear underwear over your faces people would comply with that too . Order followers make me sick
1628204204204.png

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I am all for free speech.....but this shiat now is life or possible death. When they stated we can go without....I kept my mask on. I have daughters, sisters with autoimmune issues and want to do all I can to protect. I make sure my daughters wear their mask as well. I do not give a dayum if I am able to see their smile or not. i prefer to have them bury me, than I bury them.

If some do not opt to get vaccinated, ok. But please do not spit that your rights are being violated if you are denied entrance on airplanes, concerts or wherever. You can't play in the same pool, where others have decided to get vaccinated. this is my opinion.

Moreoever, the/us healthcare workers. donated cheap mask and gowns donated food from local restaurants, sports teams for breakfast, lunch and dinner, because we cannot leave the floors once we cross the Covid barrier. for 12 - 14hrs. in many cases, you see a slow death. not all will be Extubated. We combine Non-rebreathers with high flows. we prone. Patients do not understand their limitations, try to walk to the bathroom on their own,,,fall on the floor and now we have to rush in to help. Please do not say this is what many signed up for, because Covid was not in the plan.

Coronavirus has been around for years. nothing new. this is a new variant. there is not a new wheel created, it is being enhanced to deal with the current variant.

I heard an analogy. that involves a basketball, softball, tennis and golf ball against a fence. The basketball is the Primary virus. throw the basketball at the fence (vaccination) it blocks. Now throw the others, and again the fence blocks; however, the golf ball (currently Delta). some will make it thru the fence. This is what they call the break thru cases. So for those that are vaccinated, you should be better protected with possible less symptoms and chances for needing hospitalization. those that are not vaccinated.... it is a game of wait and see and hope for the best.
I hear what you are saying so take a look at this. It discusses asymptomatic spread, no need for testing without symptoms. It discusses masks not working, mask 3 microns, virus 1 micron. It explains the false positives from the CPR. They are even changing the test in december but still racking up false positives. It discusses hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin do work so all the people that have contracted covid don't have to die. Pretty much all going against what is being spread in the mainstream.

I'm interested to hear why this doctor is wrong about everything,

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Covid is pretty easy to understand if you just eliminate US based info.
Too much politics involved.

190+ countries with over 7.8billiong people also dealing with Covid, some much better than we are.
They know shit too. Look at the CDC equivalents, doctors and researchers around the world.

Here we have "pandemic documentary" with a discredited researcher claiming bullshit (read the 2011 article in Slate), two urgent care doctors talking about their "doctor friends" in the ER and a fucking chiropractor. its a fucking joke people take that shit seriously.
You have to eliminate mainstream global news. The world is following the same lead.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic