Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Yes sir, we may be the freest place on the planet right now, Sweeden is up there as well.

DeSantis has not backed down nor budged an inch on anything.
I just moved back to my hometown in nj after 5 years in south Florida people love Ron D down there . I hope he runs for president or vp with trump in 2024

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
I hear what you are saying so take a look at this. It discusses asymptomatic spread, no need for testing without symptoms. It discusses masks not working, mask 3 microns, virus 1 micron. It explains the false positives from the CPR. They are even changing the test in december but still racking up false positives. It discusses hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin do work so all the people that have contracted covid don't have to die. Pretty much all going against what is being spread in the mainstream.

I'm interested to hear why this doctor is wrong about everything,

Testing for me is done primarily because it is a job requirement. before every shift we have screening. answers to said screening determines if testing is needed that day or not.

I am not going to comment, agree nor challenge anyone. I speak primarily from being front and center and personal experience. My only comment would be that doctors "Practice" medicine

Mask work in conjunction with other means. it is not a stand alone solution. it is one variable in the equation to help provide protection.

False positives and False negatives both are possible.....I have not seen anything with 100% certainty. in many cases, re-testing is done. But if someone is suffocating, Temp......the hospital will place in Observation. so the testing is not the only determining factor.

Methotrexate.....me personally, would wait for more testing. I know people having this sent from other countries to take. My daughter takes this medication for her autoimmune condition. It was dropped early on as part of the Covid 19 protocol, just as others were added. For Covid, i would not take this at this time.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
I have taken flintstone vitamins since I was a kid. I never get sick. I also eat spinach and it make me stronger.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
You can't build a chain link fence around your house to keep mosquitos away, dammit, and that says everything about masks protecting us from micron-size viruses!

Fantastic, and very effective, mental imagery ......

But viruses don't have wings, and they can't fly from one person or place to another like mosquitos do. They hitch a ride on the droplets infected people produce when they exhale, talk, sneeze, sing, shout, etc. Droplets are pretty small, but they are way bigger than micron-size or you wouldn't be able to see them in your headlights when you drive on a foggy night.

Quality masks can impede virus transmission even if the actual virus is smaller than the pores of a mask. No one is saying they offer 100% guarantees ... they only skew the odds in your favor ... your odds and the odds of a less healthy person you may infect. The "experts" we love to hate also do not brag much on the cheapo cloth masks available at your local gas station convenience store ... the ones with designs of your choice. But the multi-ply paper KN95 masks available in such hard-to-find places as Amazon do offer less-than-100%-but still great odds.

For those who are sure they are not susceptible to COVID, or who know they will only feel mild symptoms for a few days, or who will never be near any fellow Humans who are not so fortunate ... celebrate your good luck.

Last edited:
FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
This is @rawdeal

intro-1609951785.jpg

l-intro-1610455497.jpg

You can't build a chain link fence around your house to keep mosquitos away, dammit, and that says everything about masks protecting us from micron-size viruses!

But viruses don't have wings, and they can't fly from one person or place to another like mosquitos do. They hitch a ride on the droplets infected people produce when they exhale, talk, sneeze, sing, shout, etc. Droplets are pretty small, but they are way bigger than micron-size or you wouldn't be able to see them in your headlights when you drive on a foggy night.

Quality masks can impede virus transmission even if the actual virus is smaller than the pores of a mask. No one is saying they offer 100% guarantees ... they only skew the odds in your favor ... your odds and the odds of a less healthy person you may infect. The "experts" we love to hate also do not brag much on the cheapo cloth masks available at your local gas station convenience store ... the ones with designs of your choice. But the multi-ply paper KN95 masks available in such hard-to-find places as Amazon do offer less-than-100%-but still great odds.

For those who are sure they are not susceptible to COVID, or who know they will only feel mild symptoms for a few days, or who will never be near any fellow Humans who are not so fortunate ... celebrate your good luck.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Testing for me is done primarily because it is a job requirement. before every shift we have screening. answers to said screening determines if testing is needed that day or not.

I am not going to comment, agree nor challenge anyone. I speak primarily from being front and center and personal experience. My only comment would be that doctors "Practice" medicine

Mask work in conjunction with other means. it is not a stand alone solution. it is one variable in the equation to help provide protection.

False positives and False negatives both are possible.....I have not seen anything with 100% certainty. in many cases, re-testing is done. But if someone is suffocating, Temp......the hospital will place in Observation. so the testing is not the only determining factor.

Methotrexate.....me personally, would wait for more testing. I know people having this sent from other countries to take. My daughter takes this medication for her autoimmune condition. It was dropped early on as part of the Covid 19 protocol, just as others were added. For Covid, i would not take this at this time.
Honestly man, I wouldn't have even posted if you wouldn't have said this-

" If some do not opt to get vaccinated, ok. But please do not spit that your rights are being violated if you are denied entrance on airplanes, concerts or wherever. You can't play in the same pool, where others have decided to get vaccinated. this is my opinion. "

This is exactly the problem.

In NY, they are calling it "The key to the city".

NYC to Require Vaccines at Indoor Restaurants, Gyms and Theaters: Mayor - YouTube

It's beginning to look a lot like nazi germany.

1628226390797.png

Please take the time to watch the first link of the doctor, I can only assume you didn't watch it.

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

Somehow the N95s have people feeling more comfortable. Maybe because of the cool scientific name.

95 means 95% affective I'm guessing not against a virus though.

N95 still have 0.3 micron for filtering.

Full virus size numbers- 0.004 - 0.1 microns.

Yes they are better protection than a dollar store bandanna but please don't be fooled.

This is the science.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
masks also give people a false sense of security which does more harm than good. people think because they’re wearing a diaper on their face it’s going to protect them from the virus. so they’ll take more chances and put themselves in harms way. the harmful mold and bacteria that forms on them that you constantly breathe in is not healthy.

Biden’s doctor who’s on his covid advisory team.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Somehow the N95s have people feeling more comfortable. Maybe because of the cool scientific name.

95 means 95% affective I'm guessing not against a virus though.

95% or any other % effective > 100% is appealing to me.
and "I'm guessing" may be the operative words in this, and many, posts.

N95 still have 0.3 micron for filtering.

Full virus size numbers- 0.004 - 0.1 microns.

Yes they are better protection than a dollar store bandanna but please don't be fooled.

This is the science.

and easily accessible, superior, masks from other than Dollar Stores seem like such a small sacrifice to make to get this damn thing behind us.

Have older relatives who died or who were forever damaged by the 1960s' Gummit's efforts to keep the Viet Namese rice-farmer peasants from storming our west coast.

Have been waiting for 10-20 or so years for Hilary a/o Obama to "come and take my guns away," and those 2 fuckers ain't showed yet.

TIRED of hearing BS from my Gummit, and from conspiracy people who think they've suddenly acquired the toxic cynicism it's taken me years to perfect simply because youtube + blogs + and "Infuencers" are now more prevalent than when ALL of us should've learned better.

Just fucking TIRED, and hoping doctors and nurses who've seen it all up close and personal know more than all the other people who try to influence my decisions online :mad:

Hoping too that some really good bodybuilding boards go back to their original intent instead of just hosting CNN vs QAnon debates,but not sure if that's not what sells these days.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic