Latest Member
wisemedicalbilling
What's New?

Climate Change - Real or Not?

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Geoengineering is the source / cause of REAL climate change. It’s weather warfare: A real “conspiracy.”

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Geoengineering is the source / cause of REAL climate change. It’s weather warfare: A real “conspiracy.”
I personally believe mostly engineered. Whatever the truth is we're never going to be told. The narrative of man-made change is being pushed as such a young age in schools, that even when they become adults and can think for themselves, the majority are going to just say we we were taught this since elementary school, there's no way it could be wrong. Government's are never going to admit it, they're the ones pushing it for somebody's benefit but definitely not the benefit of humanity.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
So I watched it. So I’m confused now. Won’t solar geoengineering prevent there solar panels from working well? What’s the point of switching to green energy if they are gonna “fix” global warming with geoengineering? Because they can’t control what other countries are doing? But isn’t that a good thing? Except it’s putting chemicals in our bodies. What would happen if they just stopped with the chemtrails? Would the planet get hotter all of a sudden? Do they even know? Not good to be playing God like that. How do they know it’s not making things worse? Or would it be even worse (the weather/ climate) if they stopped? I did not realize it was to this extent man. Wtf!

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I was just remembering the beginning of the film. - Or is it that there’s no such thing as global warming and they are trying to make us ok with what they are doing. But the actual goal is to use it as a weapon? And if they can change the direction of a hurricane why aren’t they doing that? Or are they? To make us think global warming was the cause. And killing people?

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I’m a little slow! I get it now. They are fucking with the weather to make us think global warming is the problem so everyone will jump on board with green energy and the politicians investments. They want to convince us it’s to help with greenhouse effect but in reality it’s not. But it could work that way? Still slightly confused I guess. Lol

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
So I watched it. So I’m confused now. Won’t solar geoengineering prevent there solar panels from working well? What’s the point of switching to green energy if they are gonna “fix” global warming with geoengineering? Because they can’t control what other countries are doing? But isn’t that a good thing? Except it’s putting chemicals in our bodies. What would happen if they just stopped with the chemtrails? Would the planet get hotter all of a sudden? Do they even know? Not good to be playing God like that. How do they know it’s not making things worse? Or would it be even worse (the weather/ climate) if they stopped? I did not realize it was to this extent man. Wtf!
Think of it all like this. It's all a psychopathic grift, all of it.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Shouldn't we have been dead from the hole in the ozone layer by now? All those hairspray cans they banned must have fixed the hole.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I can only speculate of course, but my personal feel about it is that all their mad science (“geoengineering”) has very little motive / purpose in “correcting” “fixing” any climate crisis. I don’t think there truly is any climate crisis — it’s a fabricated excuse (given reason) for the weather warfare operations being done.
I think the reasons are highly nefarious — intentionally inflicting various modes of harm on the populace at large similar to the va x operation and toxification of modern food at large. For their (a select segment of “elitists” and their immediate loved ones / families) I assume they have some “antidote” so as not to be manipulated / impacted in the ways that the rest of us are being affected.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Same type of deceptive (and nefarious) operation:

IMG_1713.jpeg

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Shouldn't we have been dead from the hole in the ozone layer by now? All those hairspray cans they banned must have fixed the hole.

You alone in the 80s with your long hair and all that hair spray most likely created that massive hole

Lmao

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
Im old enough to remember when, in the 1970's they were screaming that the next ice age was coming and that alone would end the existence of humanity. I was in elementary school. First step to effective brain washing is instilling a large dose of fear... So on the whole climate narrative I am highly doubtful.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic