Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Climate Change - Real or Not?

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
“We know they are lying, they know they are lying, they know we know they are lying, we know they know we know they are lying, but they are still lying.” – Attributed to Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
“We know they are lying, they know they are lying, they know we know they are lying, we know they know we know they are lying, but they are still lying.” – Attributed to Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn
Two words... Dark winter.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Only scratching the surface — there is so much more. Weather warfare.

IMG_1386.jpeg
IMG_1387.jpeg

Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole

Jul 31, 2023
Global warming? No. Climate change….sure. It’s been changing since creation so why not.

The big things that grab me about the whole subject is that we pay billions via taxpayer dollars into an initiative that the citizens have no say in the matter. I mean, what the heck does 3-5 billion beans paid into some accord do to improve climate change?

Further, those same unelected officials who run the Paris accord fly around from country to country in their private jets which, if the data that they’ve been spouting is fact, then why don’t they fly commercial or do the zoom thing if just to show everyone that they’re serious?

And another thing, @Tuffoldman brought up the subject of lithium batteries to which not one person yet has been able to tell me what all the highly paid climate change czars (which includes Al Gore) plan to do with all the spent batteries. Millions of busted up, burnt up and exploded batteries sitting in land fills doing nothing but polluting the earth.
Note: Thus far, the Aussies have come closest to establishing a way to recycle the derned things but even they haven’t got it down pat.

How about those nice big fiberglass windmill blades? When they’re of no use, they bury them knowing that the resin in the fiberglass is highly toxic.

At this point in my life, whether climate change is real or not might be a problem but not as large a problem as those who have cultivated a multi-trillion dollar scare tactic in order to line their own pockets.

Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole

Jul 31, 2023
Only scratching the surface — there is so much more. Weather warfare.

View attachment 14426View attachment 14427
Ever hear of HAARP? (high-frequency active aurora research program).
It’s an Alaska based research program that sends high frequencies into the ionosphere purportedly to change weather conditions.
They started as far back as 1990 and I think they actually started transmitting in 2013.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Absolutely real. The climate has been changing for 4.5 billion years.
Humans can’t control the temperature of Earth.
The climate change industrial complex has done a good job of convincing people otherwise

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Absolutely real. The climate has been changing for 4.5 billion years.
Humans can’t control the temperature of Earth.
The climate change industrial complex has done a good job of convincing people otherwise
I think they can fuck it up pretty good in a limited way like they did in Viet Nam at theHo Chi Minh Trail in the 60s. They seeded the clouds and made it rain until the trail flooded. It was part of warfare even in the 60s. I imagine it all has evolved quite a bit in the last 60 years.

Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole

Jul 31, 2023
It would seem that there are a lot of folks who have the need to join a cause that is totally out of their own arena of control and climate change is just one of them albeit, the most profitable so far for some in the elite sector.

As for me, I’m too old to join in on any one of the multitude of depressive causes that I cannot control and might ultimately further the need for a therapist and a pharmaceutical fix.
Whether it’s the debacle of climate change or the sex life of the Mexican Swamp Rat, if I have no control over it, I’m not going to do a heckova lot of worrying about it.

There is, however, one cause that I definitely do have a modicum of control over and that’s how physically and mentally able I am so that I can enjoy the rest of what is left of my life with dignity.
I guess the bottom line is that when the time for my demise does come, it ain’t gonna be because of climate change and for whatever reason I do leave this earth, I’ll be one heckova well built corpse.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Haven’t read any posts but the first. Just saying. Yes climate change is real. But also there is a difference between climate change and extreme weather. That being said, the real question is, how much of that change is caused by humans? No way to know for certain but scientists know climate has been changing thru the life of the planet. That we do know. IMO, the politicians that use it to push Green energy are merely trying to push their investments and make money. Or push for the companies that finance there campaigns. Get rid of lobbyists, get rid of the bullshit.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I think they can fuck it up pretty good in a limited way like they did in Viet Nam at theHo Chi Minh Trail in the 60s. They seeded the clouds and made it rain until the trail flooded. It was part of warfare even in the 60s. I imagine it all has evolved quite a bit in the last 60 years.
Yeah. If anything they are messing with the weather to make us fall in line with needing green energy. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if the green energy companies are secretly changing the weather to make it more extreme. Killing people. Money is all that matters to these people.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic