Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Bulking Up to 225

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
How high is that damn box. The best thing for the knees is to use an olympic stance and go ass to ground.

Thats individual.. if you have healthy knees to start with maybe. Personally i had a bad left knee when starting and as bad i would love to go ass to ground i tried it even at light weight for about 3 months and my knee had me in misery through that whole time.. i bring a flat bench to the squat rack and go all thecway to it with my ass, gets me at least parallel and i can go there comfortably and get a complete workout that deep. No need to go deeper than parallel IME, although if you can do it with no pain and have healthy knees, by all means do it

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
ajordana..... I would saty away from DMZ, I didn't notice much results at all. And KBD is right, M1t makes you feel terrible...although the gains are good

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
ajordana..... I would saty away from DMZ, I didn't notice much results at all. And KBD is right, M1t makes you feel terrible...although the gains are good

M1T is way more hepatoxic than superdrol idc what anyone says. I took fish oils and drank a shitload of water on superdrol got my labs done a week after and my cholesterol was like 112 total. M1T however gave me bad headaches, tired feeling and shit. Superdrol at least gives u a pump if u stack it with test!

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012

I ran the original super dmz. Loved it. Strong stuff.. m-drol also gave me awesome gains the first time (superdrol clone as well). Now im gonna try the sdmz2.0

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I ran the original super dmz. Loved it. Strong stuff.. m-drol also gave me awesome gains the first time (superdrol clone as well). Now im gonna try the sdmz2.0

Get ya some fish oils and milk thistle.. HOOAH

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
armbulk.png

backof.png

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Get ya some fish oils and milk thistle.. HOOAH

Lately i prefer some ALA for direct liver support. And also i drink a quart of green tea usually with lemon everyday. And of course ~2 gallons of water every day. Sometimes i use liv 52 as well..

Also, back is looking thick. Nice..

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Lately i prefer some ALA for direct liver support. And also i drink a quart of green tea usually with lemon everyday. And of course ~2 gallons of water every day. Sometimes i use liv 52 as well..

Also, back is looking thick. Nice..

I was taking Milk Thistle, ALA and Liv 52 when i was stacking PHs a whilea go, while drinking alot of water and i was fine.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic