Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Black woman jumps white woman and little 5 yr old brother (graphic).

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
i would have taken a bat to the girl if that was my little brother

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
you obviously dont know too many non-whites do you???
She knows two very white acting educated black people. She is an expert on blacks and the black culture in America. We all know blacks don't make generaliZations about how much they hate white people.

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
She knows two very white acting educated black people. She is an expert on blacks and the black culture in America. We all know blacks don't make generaliZations about how much they hate white people.

Lol. Chill man. Is being educated "white acting"? Lol.
I freely admit I know jack shit about American culture, white or black. The thing is, I don't see any black people in this thread saying how much they hate white people. I see a bunch of white people making huge blanket statements and when asked to clarify their point, carry on about English and its derivatives or, not actually answering with anything. Are you black? So how do you know anything more about black people than I do? At least I have some perspective on being not white in a predominantly white culture. Mind you, there's so many skin variations over here I pretty much pass as white. Lucky me
I personally think the people in this video are scum, but not many in this thread are actually behaving any better in my eyes.

Rod crowley

Rod crowley

Dec 1, 2012
A good curb stomp is what the animal deserves.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
Beating up the mom is one thing, but going after the kid too? Blacks are animals. They are not nearly as civilized as white folk. It makes sense if you think about it. We shipped them over here, made them slaves, basically bred them to be stronger so they could do more work. Then the civil war happened and they were free. They came from an uncivilized land and were all of a sudden free to live around civilized people. What do you expect to happen? They retained much more of their instinctual, animal nature than the whites do. White people do a better job at being civilized. We have done it longer. Look at Africa to this day. It's a mess. The people are still living like animals. Furthermore humans inherently fear what is different from them. Black people have to pull themselves out of being uncivilized in the broad scale. If not, they'll continue to be suppressed, not by whites as is convenient for them to believe, but by themselves.

Any thoughts on the church killings last night ?

https://gma.yahoo.com/charleston-sh...-shooting-224335660--abc-news-topstories.html#

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
^Lol, you can't dismember my argument based on one occurrence.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012

The kid's an animal who should be tried and swiftly executed. He's already confessed. And he's such a coward (like most mass killers) that he intentionally picked a place where he knew there would be no guns.

If he felt so strongly about his warped motives, he would have gone to some urban area and picked on some gangbangers. Not decent, honest, pillars of the community who were in church praying and who gladly welcomed him in. He's a pussy, a coward, and not fit to live. Hopefully he'll spare the victims' families and the taxpayers any more grief and off himself soon.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
The kid's an animal who should be tried and swiftly executed. He's already confessed. And he's such a coward (like most mass killers) that he intentionally picked a place where he knew there would be no guns.

If he felt so strongly about his warped motives, he would have gone to some urban area and picked on some gangbangers. Not decent, honest, pillars of the community who were in church praying and who gladly welcomed him in. He's a pussy, a coward, and not fit to live. Hopefully he'll spare the victims' families and the taxpayers any more grief and off himself soon.

I think fixxxer may disagree on your thoughts of people of color. Read what the shooter said about those of color and then read what he said. IMO.....and I could be wrong, but it appears to be similar in thought.

But yea, if he has admitted to his crime, its been proven that it was premeditated (no insanity plea).....seems like a quick open and shut case.

Sad stuff here. 9 humans killed.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic