Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Black woman jumps white woman and little 5 yr old brother (graphic).

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Yea.. saw this video

Wasn't shocking because growing up I actually went to a school with animals like this..

This type of mammal we are seeing destroy the cities they live in and always blaming everyone else for the majority of there own species mistakes. Some people say in regards to a pitbull "good owner, good dog" well maybe we need to retrain them..

Growing up I was jumped and even was on the other end of beatings but with social media today we are seeing a pattern of a certain type of evolution in the wrong direction

https://youtu.be/UVOvZOWOqrg

Last edited:
SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
She should have fought back, get your ass kicked if you must be stand the F up for yourself.

What no riot? Oh it's whites getting attack that's why!

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Just watch the first couple minutes of this... again, the youth in this country largely suck (at least the ones who tend to voice their opinions). If you know me, you know I'm not a fan of blanket statements and it pisses me off to hear people us the words "all of them" or "everyone"...

Last edited by a moderator:
uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
She should have fought back, get your ass kicked if you must be stand the F up for yourself.

What no riot? Oh it's whites getting attack that's why!

If I was female (first I would fukk myself but back to the point) I would get that little boy out of there as quickly as possible. Defending yourself, sure.....but fighting back could have turned south. If those other animals are dumb enough to not stop it, they'll surely jump in if that kunt lost the upper hand.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Post traumatic shave syndrome ? Wtf 200 years isn't enough. Living in America being free to choose isn't enough.
Living in a place that gives you free shit isn't enough.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
If I was female (first I would fukk myself but back to the point) I would get that little boy out of there as quickly as possible. Defending yourself, sure.....but fighting back could have turned south. If those other animals are dumb enough to not stop it, they'll surely jump in if that kunt lost the upper hand.

This is very true, for sure they would have jumped in. Even if she had a male counterpart with her who tried to help, the guys would have jumped in. The word "innocent" cannot very often be associated with the word "bystander" anymore. People are cruel

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Put those animals all up against a wall, blindfold them, give them a cigarette, then spray them with bullets.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
You make a valid point about the child being their.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
like i said the last time I posted on this video on the bully beat down thread... If those were my kids... there wouldnt be a "minority" walking out in the open within MILES of that park...

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Saw this a few months ago.. I don't get how people just stand around watch that happen. And she even tried hurting the little kid, wow. I think I would've knocked that bully bitch out. This is simply vile. Hope she gets her ass kicked twice as bad one day.
There are a lot of things you don't understand my sheltered Canadian friend.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I though IC was fixed....Or is that what u told Turbos mom?

like i said the last time I posted on this video on the bully beat down thread... If those were my kids... there wouldnt be a "minority" walking out in the open within MILES of that park...

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I though IC was fixed....Or is that what u told Turbos mom?
I said IF... my balls never dropped as a teen so I am infertile... thats how I know turbos mom is a laying sack of shit... she said that he was mine...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic