Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Black woman jumps white woman and little 5 yr old brother (graphic).

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I posted this on FB a few days ago and unfortunately it keeps coming across topics of conversation.

PLEASE STOP!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!?!?!

This animal needs to be removed from the streets and tortured. Oh but I'm sure her "momma" thinks she's such a sweetie, right?

This video makes me sick to my stomach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Saw this a few months ago.. I don't get how people just stand around watch that happen. And she even tried hurting the little kid, wow. I think I would've knocked that bully bitch out. This is simply vile. Hope she gets her ass kicked twice as bad one day.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Saw this a few months ago.. I don't get how people just stand around watch that happen. And she even tried hurting the little kid, wow. I think I would've knocked that bully bitch out. This is simply vile. Hope she gets her ass kicked twice as bad one day.

I can't even watch shit like that but I'm with you.......I have said it a million times to the people who know me....if I ever saw shit like that going down...you'd be reading about me in the paper...fuuk all the pussies that watch or walk by...they should get their ass kicked too

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Yeah I saw it and it's horrible. I totally agree.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Ain't even gonna watch it. Title alone makes me livid.

WHERE IS THE GOD DAMN MEDIA AND OUTRAGE FOR SHIT LIKE THIS!!! WHERE!!! FUKKING TELL ME GOD DAMN IT!!!

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
1) WTF did I just watch???

2) WTF is wrong with people that they take vids of this shit instead of stopping it????

M

mathemajikian

Jun 10, 2013
This is the future of our country? George Lincoln Rockwell was right......

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
UHC, u ok? Your starting to act like F.I.S.T. with this type of post.....

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Your going to turn Raiden on with that type of talk.....

Thank you for your feedback brother.

I welcome all contributions to my thread brother. I'm just a normal guy brother. Brother, we as brothers must follow our brotherhood of brothers to be brothers within this brotherhood.

Was that F.I.S.T. (ed) enough for you? :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic