Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
thejudge
What's New?

Black woman jumps white woman and little 5 yr old brother (graphic).

L

LosReyes

Feb 1, 2015
This is why black people have a bad reputation or looked at do negative. This type of BS is sum not right and these sorry as people who are watching and letting this happen should go to jail along with this stupid female.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Post traumatic shave syndrome ? Wtf 200 years isn't enough. Living in America being free to choose isn't enough.
Living in a place that gives you free shit isn't enough.
Bingo!! Winner winner chicken dinner... or fried chicken for this matter

H

Helen honey

Jun 2, 2014
Disgusting .poor woman and child.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Wow what can I say was this an unprovoked fight because she was white and walking through a black neighbourhood.Is the animosity that bad in the America between blacks and white.I actually met this cool African women which I plan to go out for dinner and she is black and I'm white lol and it does not bother me at all about her skin colour.Is this common around America or in just in some states.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Wow what can I say was this an unprovoked fight because she was white and walking through a black neighbourhood.Is the animosity that bad in the America between blacks and white.I actually met this cool African women which I plan to go out for dinner and she is black and I'm white lol and it does not bother me at all about her skin colour.Is this common around America or in just in some states.
very common in black communities... Whites tend to be very accepting of blacks in America...

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011

Be careful dude, I've been out with one black women and that was it for me. I got smacked in the face on the second date. There is a reason black dudes go for white chicks and its not cause they look better, it's cause they are ****ing crazy and black people know it and admit it too. And yes this common everywhere, black women do not like white women. I've been around blacks my whole life and those that haven't you would be amazed at how many blacks admit they do not associate with their own race because of their behavior, male and female. Every time you see an educated black male or black female why do you think their spouse is always white? Those that have faced the wrath of an angry ghetto black woman and lived to tell about should consider themselves lucky.

Last edited:
R

Ruger72

Sep 4, 2014
They chimped out, that anger and hate will always be there. I hope that white woman learned that. That's okay, they won't get away with that sh!t when the Mexicans take over. You can't stop them, their street justice makes this look like nothing.

R

Ruger72

Sep 4, 2014
Oh, forgot... You see the balls on that kid? He started laying fists on that menstruating chimp! Righteousness.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Beating up the mom is one thing, but going after the kid too? Blacks are animals. They are not nearly as civilized as white folk. It makes sense if you think about it. We shipped them over here, made them slaves, basically bred them to be stronger so they could do more work. Then the civil war happened and they were free. They came from an uncivilized land and were all of a sudden free to live around civilized people. What do you expect to happen? They retained much more of their instinctual, animal nature than the whites do. White people do a better job at being civilized. We have done it longer. Look at Africa to this day. It's a mess. The people are still living like animals. Furthermore humans inherently fear what is different from them. Black people have to pull themselves out of being uncivilized in the broad scale. If not, they'll continue to be suppressed, not by whites as is convenient for them to believe, but by themselves.

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
Ok so this thread has gone too far IMHO. Who's calling who uncivilised? Gross generalisations just generally, are gross....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic