Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Black woman jumps white woman and little 5 yr old brother (graphic).

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Kid who shot up the church, told investigators at one point he considered not going through with the shootings bcuz the people embraced him, showed him a lot of love, and were very nice. I heard the arraignment live today on radio. Judge let the victims families speak and I was just blown away how much compassion, love and forgiveness they had towards that punk... truly people who practice what they preach and showed the love of God towards an evil person.

Last edited:
DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Lol. Chill man. Is being educated "white acting"? Lol.
I freely admit I know jack shit about American culture, white or black. The thing is, I don't see any black people in this thread saying how much they hate white people. I see a bunch of white people making huge blanket statements and when asked to clarify their point, carry on about English and its derivatives or, not actually answering with anything. Are you black? So how do you know anything more about black people than I do? At least I have some perspective on being not white in a predominantly white culture. Mind you, there's so many skin variations over here I pretty much pass as white. Lucky me
I personally think the people in this video are scum, but not many in this thread are actually behaving any better in my eyes.

Yes, that's what's sad. Blacks will refer to those blacks as "sell-outs"

becuse there are no black people here, maybe a few members. Also I don't see a bunch of white people here saying how much they hate black people either.

Yes because I live, work, and went to school with them. You don't/didn't so you don't know.

you are ignorant on the topic you are speaking of. You can always spot the person that lives where blacks don't, they always run to their side and cry racism for them.

Last edited:
DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Kid who shot up the church, told investigators at one point he considered not going through with the shootings bcuz the people embraced him, showed him a lot of love, and were very nice. I heard the arraignment live today on radio. Judge let the victims families speak and I was just blown away how much compassion, love and forgiveness they had towards that punk... truly people who practice what they preach and showed the love of God towards an evil person.

I think he planned on killing himself after but was to much of a pussy. He sounds like he's just scared now cause he knows what in store for him.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Saw this a few months ago.. I don't get how people just stand around watch that happen. And she even tried hurting the little kid, wow. I think I would've knocked that bully bitch out. This is simply vile. Hope she gets her ass kicked twice as bad one day.

Because if you listen closely, the people watching are all black. They are getting a kick out of watching it. Why would they want to be caught helping a white girl?

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013

becuse there are no black people here, maybe a few members. Also I don't see a bunch of white people here saying how much they hate black people either.

because I live, work, and went to school with them. You don't/didn't so you don't know.

you are ignorant on the topic you are speaking of. You can always spot the person that lives where blacks don't, they always run to their side and cry racism for them.

if the shoe fits and in this case it pretty clearly does....

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

because I live, work, and went to school with them. You don't/didn't so you don't know.

Brother, Racism doesn't mean shit anymore. Pussified ''men'' nowdays think they have the right to never have their sensitive feelings hurt. You're dead on about the idiots who have never been around black neighborhoods. I love this one libtard who thought he could move in a black neighborhood and just fit right in ..THEY BEAT HIM HALF TO DEATH!! AND..I give him a ''golf clap''....

Last edited by a moderator:
H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
yeah that was real funny. ****ing savages. what would the black leaders say about that.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Because if you listen closely, the people watching are all black. They are getting a kick out of watching it. Why would they want to be caught helping a white girl?

That's "tribalism" in action. I can just imagine how many across the country laughed and cheered at the video or tried to deflect or defend it because of Jim Crow or slavery or whatever.

You and I and just about all white folks on earth condemn Dylann Roof, Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, and Tim McVeigh for what they did - we don't agree with their actions or try to defend them or make moral equivalences or blame things that happened in their childhoods or decades or centuries ago. And most of us are glad when they get executed.

Remember the reactions after the OJ verdict?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
The kid's an animal who should be tried and swiftly executed. He's already confessed. And he's such a coward (like most mass killers) that he intentionally picked a place where he knew there would be no guns.If he felt so strongly about his warped motives, he would have gone to some urban area and picked on some gangbangers. Not decent, honest, pillars of the community who were in church praying and who gladly welcomed him in. He's a pussy, a coward, and not fit to live. Hopefully he'll spare the victims' families and the taxpayers any more grief and off himself soon.
2ez sad indeed... this sums it up right here... if your looking for a racist argument to back this guys play your wrong... your a racist idiot and would find a way to justify the killings had it been the other way around... wouldn't you!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Brother, Racism doesn't mean shit anymore. Pussified ''men'' nowdays think they have the right to never have their sensitive feelings hurt. You're dead on about the idiots who have never been around black neighborhoods. I love this one libtard who thought he could move in a black neighborhood and just fit right in ..THEY BEAT HIM HALF TO DEATH!! AND..I give him a ''golf clap''....
2ez.. can I have your open and honest opinion about the events in this video please sir?

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic