Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Black woman jumps white woman and little 5 yr old brother (graphic).

R

Ruger72

Sep 4, 2014
I judge the individual, nothing else. She's a chimp. I would be the animal if I saw her doing that to someone I care about, taking her apart would help my anger even though revenge is wrong. So yes Enasni, you are right. It's easy to be civilized until your woman is beaten by a hood-roach, the best practice is to avoid the trouble in the first place.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
It's a 15 year old girl and her little stepbrother who got beaten up.

If they had been my kids, I would have probably gone apeshit and done something very bad and done my best not to get caught.

I would like to say that I would have kept calm and just called the cops, but I don't think I would have done that.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hmmm... let me guess whether the criminal has ever seen her father. I wonder how many of the losers who stood around and watched the awful behavior themselves have ever seen their father.

This is what the breakdown in the family has done to our communities. These children are now animals, and live tribally just like you'd read in the Lord of the Flies. Just awful.

While this calamity is hitting hardest in the black community at the moment, where 72% of all black children are born to single mothers, this same problem is growing quickly in the white community as well, and we'll see the exact same results. Families matter. For all of human existence, the nucelar family was the fundamental unit best suited to raise healthy chlldren, both physically and emotionally. In the last 60 years we, in our great wisdom, decided that families don't matter, and are just an artificial construct.

You can argue that families don't matter, but it's the equivalent to saying that gravity doesn't exist, IMO. Saying that children don't need their biological father and mother and then living in accordance with that belief gives us the animals in this video, just like denying gravity exists will cause some unexpected results when you step outside your second story window.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Ok so this thread has gone too far IMHO. Who's calling who uncivilised? Gross generalisations just generally, are gross....
Are you aware of the existence of the letter "Z" in the alphabet?

Last edited:
fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Ok so this thread has gone too far IMHO. Who's calling who uncivilised? Gross generalisations just generally, are gross....

Lmao you have no clue what I even said.

Last edited:
Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Hmmm... let me guess whether the criminal has ever seen her father. I wonder how many of the losers who stood around and watched the awful behavior themselves have ever seen their father.

This is what the breakdown in the family has done to our communities. These children are now animals, and live tribally just like you'd read in the Lord of the Flies. Just awful.

While this calamity is hitting hardest in the black community at the moment, where 72% of all black children are born to single mothers, this same problem is growing quickly in the white community as well, and we'll see the exact same results. Families matter. For all of human existence, the nucelar family was the fundamental unit best suited to raise healthy chlldren, both physically and emotionally. In the last 60 years we, in our great wisdom, decided that families don't matter, and are just an artificial construct.

You can argue that families don't matter, but it's the equivalent to saying that gravity doesn't exist, IMO. Saying that children don't need their biological father and mother and then living in accordance with that belief gives us the animals in this video, just like denying gravity exists will cause some unexpected results when you step outside your second story window.

Yes they do matter but it's not an excuse to act like that.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Yes they do matter but it's not an excuse to act like that.

You're absolutely correct. I didn't mean to excuse the behavior. Lock her up and throw away the key. I have little confidence that a person like that can be rehabilitated.

R

Ruger72

Sep 4, 2014
Using an s rather than z is correct spelling in certain types of English. Either Canadian, Aussie or a Brit I think.

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
Are you aware of the existence of the letter "Z" in the alphabet?

English was made by the English, hence the name, and they use s's where Americans use z's. They also spell words like colour differently.

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
Lmao you have no clue what I even said.

Can you say whatever you're saying without make a huge generalisation about a whole race of people? Maybe you could clarify it for me?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Can you say whatever you're saying without make a huge generalisation about a whole race of people? Maybe you could clarify it for me?
you obviously dont know too many non-whites do you???

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic