IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
58756454.jpg

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
shortz the essential oils combo is interesting. How do you choose the oils? Do you base your choices on their therapeutic, scent, hair health and/or moisturizing properties?
Kosher Fried do you like the Gents Club products? They advertise well. I like the Beardsley shampoo and conditioner because they make it taste sweet - just nice subtle attention to detail.

We also got the clippers to cut mine and my son's hair - long term investment and saves us about 8 hours and $60 a month.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5lltjwoDMLuQzF2LTZ6OEQyalk/edit?usp=docslist_api

It's a little bit of everything. Tea tree is known for being good for the skin, as well as Eucalyptus. The rest are more for scent. My favorite mix is pine, eucalyptus, and cederwood. It's gives you a smokey, earthy smell with some nice refreshing feel to it.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
No beard.

I had one for about 4 months. Its not for me.

I like having a shaved face and head.

Too hot in Tx to have a beard.

Much respect to gus that do have beards though. They are a lot of work!

Pawghunter

Pawghunter

MuscleHead
Jul 1, 2014
I got a 7 month old beard. It's growing everyday. It's about 4 inches long off the chin and it has been minimally shaped over the time period. I am going for the yeard.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
I got a 7 month old beard. It's growing everyday. It's about 4 inches long off the chin and it has been minimally shaped over the time period. I am going for the yeard.

If I did a yeard I'd trip over the damn thing. My hair grows at an exponential rate.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I trimmed mine down. I let it grow out for a year too, but it was just a PITA to really take care of and was even worse trying to eat with. I keep it around a 6 month length.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I grow a goatee about once a month or so these days. I shave it when it starts to get too long (and a few little gray hairs start to emerge) rather than trim it, and it grows back quickly.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic