Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Beards --- Whatcya Got?

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
I can't really post any pics..but right now at my shop they call me Ox...not only because I'm big and strong, but because I have a beard like the late Billy Mays, who sold oxiclean lol..

My barber told me to just let it go for the next 6 weeks because I want one like Dan Bilzerian. I'm almost there...I love that beard, man...pretty much the personification of what the devil's beard would look like on a real human: sharp, angled, thick...so that's what I'm going for. Everyone tells me how perfect mine is, so just going with it.

Anyone have any epic beardness? Not just random Harley head growth, but actually cultivated and maintained?

Any suggestions? I already come home after work and snip single stray hairs, and that's about all I do (and beard soap, conditioner, oil, and 2 different brushes)...**** it, right? When I was clean shaven I used a safety razor (still do for the edges) and all the hot lather fixens..even the aluminum bar thingy.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fa/Billy_Mays_Portrait_Cropped.jpg
http://emptylighthouse.com/sites/default/files/rW-d_6Y1_2.jpeg

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
What kind of oil do u use? Mine is at about a # 6 legnth, don't like it much longer than that.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
I run with Blackbeard's Pride Beard Balm daily when I wake up or straight out the shower after drying. I use Beardsley Shampoo every other day and their conditioner 1-2 times a week.

I use a comb, no brush, with bigger teeth and more space so I don't pull too many hairs our and only comb it two times: after putting the balm in and before leaving the house.

What I've learned is brushing or combing too often is bad for the hair as is over-shampooing and conditioning - not healthy for your skin.

I can't fuxk with the oils because none of them have smelled good (like hippie oil) and they have left residue on my shirt collars. The beard balm is dope because you rub it into the skin and it keeps everything moisturized. Before the balm I could run my fingers through it and I'd have skin falling everywhere - and I stay super hydrated throughout the day.

I trim it back every couple months just to clip split ends and I scratch through my skin to find ingrown hairs daily. I use the high end barber clippers to trim it back - none of that Wahl/Andes/Sunbeam garbage. I go to the beauty shop and dropped $100 on barbershop quality clippers. Greatest beard investment thus far. Comb the beard out, clip it down to shape it, jump in the shower, shampoo, conditioner, get out, pat it dry, apply beard balm, comb it out again and then if some wild strays are sticking out I hit them with the scissors.

I've been told my beard is pretty nice and get asked regularly what the secret is... It's kinda like saying "how'd you get so big?!!" There isn't an easy answer.

2 guard on the mustache so it doesn't get in the way of kissing/eating also.

Talk to your beard as well. It likes that.

#swag

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Go Away, my boy lol I feel the same way as you lol. However I'm a tight wad and roll with the Wahl clippers. Gonna have to checkout some beard balm, I've only been using shampoo, conditioner, and lotion when I dry it off. Those stray hairs drive me nuts, I can spend a hour in the mirror hunting those fukkers and tweaking on them lol.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Wow..... I don't do any of this but I should probably start. I keep my beard pretty short during the brutal summers (guard #3 ) down here but I'll probably let it grow for the winter.

GA, what clippers do you recommend? I need to pick up a new pair and I usually use wahl.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Can't grow a beard. Seriously. Not even a mustache.

I could possibly be the least hairy man on the planet.

Me either. My daughter said im only half a man. Lol.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
:gay::gay:
Go Away, my boy lol I feel the same way as you lol. However I'm a tight wad and roll with the Wahl clippers. Gonna have to checkout some beard balm, I've only been using shampoo, conditioner, and lotion when I dry it off. Those stray hairs drive me nuts, I can spend a hour in the mirror hunting those fukkers and tweaking on them lol.

Gheyest shit ive ever read

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
One of the guys at the gym was making fun of two others with the beards (all good friends btw). He calls them Beardos! lol Pretty funny.

I haven't had a beard in years, but when I did it was jeremiah johnson style.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic