Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Atmae Fitness training log, hopefully it will interest someone...

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Thanks, the single swings don't tear the hands up as much as the snatches. also for your reference on all the KB work I'm using the hardstyle method not the crossfit one. So the swings only go to chest level not overhead & the snatches don't go off the floor but through the legs in the same way as the swings.

Nice! I think we call those Russian Swings. I don't touch the floor either on my snatches. Quicker but taxes your vo2.

Atmae Fitness

Atmae Fitness

Jan 15, 2015
Nice! I think we call those Russian Swings. I don't touch the floor either on my snatches. Quicker but taxes your vo2.

Yeah Russian swings would be the same thing.

Atmae Fitness

Atmae Fitness

Jan 15, 2015
Very nice work here and great feedback!

Thanks, never done a log b4 (got a few random scraps of paper, but they don't really count) or been in a forum like this so finding the whole process beneficial.

Atmae Fitness

Atmae Fitness

Jan 15, 2015
Nice pulls, Atmae ... I also like the KB swings ... going to incorporate them into my assistance work on my DL day when I start back up again.
Thanks Chris, its encouraging that yourself and the other PLs like the KB swings and their inclusion in a programme.

Atmae Fitness

Atmae Fitness

Jan 15, 2015
Workout Tue 24th Feb

Warm inc.
Mobility drills
Band pull Sparta
Bench, light/tech/worl up

Main
Bench 3 sets @ 140kg. 1,2,1reps
KB 32kg C&P ladder, 4x5 rungs with pull ups, bike 5min between sets.

Stretch

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Thats pretty intense AF!!! Great work brother. Thanks for posting and keeping this log!!!

Atmae Fitness

Atmae Fitness

Jan 15, 2015
Heavy singles/doubles day .. nice weight.

Thats pretty intense AF!!! Great work brother. Thanks for posting and keeping this log!!!

Nice benching!

Thanks guys, I noticed the other day I've been doing this bench cycle slightly wrong by getting a spot to help complete the set reps. I was supposed to just complete as many as I could cleanly within the set range, and then progress to complete the set target over 2-4weeks if necessary. eg. now I'm in the 90% for 3x3 stage but its not expected that I hit that first time. Lesson = read the small print.

Atmae Fitness

Atmae Fitness

Jan 15, 2015
Workout Wed 25th Feb

Warm up
Mobility drills
Face walll squats 3x10 B/wt
Glute bridge 3x10
Deadlift light/tech/work up

Main
DL 180kg 4x4, 205kg 5x4 (r/p 5min)
DL off Blocks 180kgx3, 205kgx3, 230kgx2, 220kg 5x3 (r/p5-6min)
Target was 6x3 on the 230 but lowered weight to the 220 to hit reps.

I switched the DL day from yesterday to today to give a bit extra recovery after the Sunday session. think this worked as the liming factor was just not been good pulling off the blocks rather than fatigue (which was an issue the other week).

Stretch & Hangs

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 4 members watching this topic

, , ,