Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Atmae Fitness training log, hopefully it will interest someone...

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Strong pulls, glad you got the extra day rest first. What's the issues you're having with block pulls?

Atmae Fitness

Atmae Fitness

Jan 15, 2015
Strong pulls, glad you got the extra day rest first. What's the issues you're having with block pulls?

Weight just feels twice as heavy...

Find it hard to get started from that position, at least with the same weight in relation to pulling from the floor. I think if I was doing the same weight off the floor I'd be able to hit the set reps, or at least for more of the sets.

Its the same point I get stuck on if I pull and don't complete so the second half's the weaker part off the pull. Use to do a lot of power cleans/high pulls etc esp with the crossfit stuff so I think that's given me a good initial drive but sometimes it runs out of steam.

Thinking after this programme I'll work in some hang cleans and clean pulls of blocks?

Atmae Fitness

Atmae Fitness

Jan 15, 2015
Workout Fri 27th Feb

Warm
Mobility drills
Bench light/tech/work up

Main
Bench 140kg 3x2 (5min r/p)

KB sequence
16kg kb
Left arm
1 TGU to standing position
1 windmill
1 f/sq
1 press
1 TGU to ground position
repeat on right
24kg kb swings 30 reps
1 TGU to standing position
1 OH Sq
1 F/sq
1 press
1 OH sq
1 TGU to ground position
repeat on right
24kg KB swings 30 reps
Repeat all of above sequences/swings using 24kg KB

3 rounds of
Pull ups -2 sec hang, chest to bar for reps
KB arm bar 30 sec each side 16kg

Stretch

Going a bit off plan for the next few days, travelling about getting ready for relocation stuff. May get something done on the sat/sun will have to see what happens, mon and tues will be all mma stuff. Should be back to the main plan for friday.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
So you're performing each sequence with just 1 KB... so you're working each side at a time?

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
This was really great and really interesting. Learning a lot from this log. Great job brother!!! And nice avi!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic