Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Arm size, average big and small

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
I always thought lee Haneys arms looked too small for his frame, 8x mr.o or not. just saying. Not sure how tall he was, most awesome lat spread, but at that point, I want to see mountains.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Mine probably aren't even 14', not sure.

I have a lot of respect for people that have genuinely impressively built arms.

sootywooty

sootywooty

MuscleHead
Sep 12, 2013
I always thought lee Haneys arms looked too small for his frame, 8x mr.o or not. just saying. Not sure how tall he was, most awesome lat spread, but at that point, I want to see mountains.

I think quite a few of the old timers would admit to weak points, mayb Sergio had none. Many of them now inflate their weak points so they dont have any, and of course all the extra drugs used now also. I know Lee Priest said about this, that ppl said this about his arms that he inflated them, and he replied dont you think i would put it in my chest first if i did use.

I think Lee Haneys arms were around 19 or just over in contest shape, and he was either 5' 11'' or 5' 11 1/2'' conflicting views on this, and his contest weight was around 245lbs.

Last edited:
cmeliftheavy

cmeliftheavy

Jan 29, 2011
I carry 18.6 arms I am 5.8" and have talked with others who have 19" arms. When next to them my arms look larger. Its the complete package, biceps,tricep and forearms, of course having healthy size delts to separate them arm from the shoulder gives the look of a larger arm.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I think it is hilarious when a guy posts his 20"FATCEPS.....lol

Bring it the fat lady at the circus has 26+ fatceps, a nice LEAN bicep with a pronounced peak is what counts.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic