Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Anything to help control appetite?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Low fat cottage cheese and walnuts before bed.

IMO if your diet is clean enough and you work out hard enough you can eat as much as you want. A healthy appetite is a blessing. If you think your eating to much one day but your hungry, limit yourself to dry chicken breast and water. I mean really, how much chicken breast can you eat in one sitting?

N

NaughtyVibes

Feb 12, 2013
I like sweet teas at night or hot tea with lemon.

S

supraspinatus

Feb 10, 2013
Eat-Lift-Sleep. agree with G.S. Unless you got a lot of fat to cut just fucking eat

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Low fat cottage cheese and walnuts before bed.

IMO if your diet is clean enough and you work out hard enough you can eat as much as you want. A healthy appetite is a blessing. If you think your eating to much one day but your hungry, limit yourself to dry chicken breast and water. I mean really, how much chicken breast can you eat in one sitting?

I can take down food like no other. It's good in a way but when it's time to cut down it's hell. My prebed meal pretty much is cottage cheese/PB already. I grew up a big fat kid so my appetite has always been big. I was a size 40 waist 260lbs in high school. I would scoop may out of the jar by the spoonful.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Eat-Lift-Sleep. agree with G.S. Unless you got a lot of fat to cut just fucking eat

Guys that say this I have to question the size of your appetite. I don't have much to cut, I want to take off 15lbs. I ONLY eat clean food but I can't just eat as much as I want. I would get fat easily. I don't think you know what it's like to have the appetite of a true fat kid at heart.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I would get an Italian bread, scoop out the top of the bread, load it with roasted peppers and marinated mushrooms. Then on the bottom half of the bread I would start with fresh mozzarella, Genoa salami, cappacola, ham, prosciutto, mortadella, pepperoni and maybe a slice of turkey o keep it healthy. Drizzle evoo over the whole thing and some fresh cracked pepper and you should be all set.

Oh, crap, this thread is about the opposite of that, my bad ;)

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I would get an Italian bread, scoop out the top of the bread, load it with roasted peppers and marinated mushrooms. Then on the bottom half of the bread I would start with fresh mozzarella, Genoa salami, cappacola, ham, prosciutto, mortadella, pepperoni and maybe a slice of turkey o keep it healthy. Drizzle evoo over the whole thing and some fresh cracked pepper and you should be all set.

Oh, crap, this thread is about the opposite of that, my bad ;)

Yeah, there is another thread called "big fat jerkweeds" you were suppose to post that in. :)

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Guys that say this I have to question the size of your appetite. I don't have much to cut, I want to take off 15lbs. I ONLY eat clean food but I can't just eat as much as I want. I would get fat easily. I don't think you know what it's like to have the appetite of a true fat kid at heart.

I am 5'5 175 13% bf on a bulk right now. 500 test e 400 deca.
(I was once 215 lb software engineer that never got up from the computer and couldn't do 2 clean pushups)(215 lbs @ 5'5 ... i was faaaat)

I ate today :

3 whole eggs 3 egg whites (boiled) 1 scoop whey 1/2 cup oats
8 oz ckn breast sweet potato
1 can tuna tbs light mayo 2 tbs natural peanut butter 1/2 cup blueberries 4 slices Ezekiel
8 oz ckn 1/2 cup brown rice
1 scoop whey 1/2 cup oatmeal
2 scoop whey 1/4 cup cream of rice
2 can tuna 2 tbs light mayo 2 slices 2% cheese 4 slices ezekiel
Before I go to sleep I will have 1/2 cup lowfat cottage and hand full almonds.

Cardio limited to walking on incline 15 min 3x week.
I have a six day split including 2 leg days a week (I split quad focus/ham focus)

Never added up the calories (diet changes too often to bother) but for my size I think its a lot.
When its time to cut I will drop the dairy add protein and modulate the carbs. Never hungry. Always a challenge to get it all in.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I am 5'5 175 13% bf on a bulk right now. 500 test e 400 deca.
(I was once 215 lb software engineer that never got up from the computer and couldn't do 2 clean pushups)(215 lbs @ 5'5 ... i was faaaat)

I ate today :

3 whole eggs 3 egg whites (boiled) 1 scoop whey 1/2 cup oats
8 oz ckn breast sweet potato
1 can tuna tbs light mayo 2 tbs natural peanut butter 1/2 cup blueberries 4 slices Ezekiel
8 oz ckn 1/2 cup brown rice
1 scoop whey 1/2 cup oatmeal
2 scoop whey 1/4 cup cream of rice
2 can tuna 2 tbs light mayo 2 slices 2% cheese 4 slices ezekiel
Before I go to sleep I will have 1/2 cup lowfat cottage and hand full almonds.

Cardio limited to walking on incline 15 min 3x week.
I have a six day split including 2 leg days a week (I split quad focus/ham focus)

Never added up the calories (diet changes too often to bother) but for my size I think its a lot.
When its time to cut I will drop the dairy add protein and modulate the carbs. Never hungry. Always a challenge to get it all in.

Yeah that diet would get me thru 2pm. I'm 6ft 230lbs though.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
How many calories would you say you eat DL?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic