BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Anything to help control appetite?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Eat MORE LOL

Not trying to hijack but I eat those first 2 meals as one, and the others look like a guy in a concentration camp..lol well the 2 cans of tuna sandwich looks like you actually are eating SOMETHING with that meal I am presently 225-230#at 5'10 myself.
Plan it out and you will easily get it down with MORE protein in your diet.
Sorry DLTH../..:)

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
well everyone thinks they eat soooo much food. Okay so type in what you ate today and I'll add up the calories.

3700 cals hardly a concentration camp. (I know it was sarcastic but really)

Last edited:
tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Not trying to hijack but I eat those first 2 meals as one, and the others look like a guy in a concentration camp..lol well the 2 cans of tuna sandwich looks like you actually are eating SOMETHING with that meal I am presently 225-230#at 5'10 myself.
Plan it out and you will easily get it down with MORE protein in your diet.
Sorry DLTH../..:)

So by this statement i am guessing you are 5'10 280 lbs 30% body fat =))=))=))=)):-* But.... you pick heavy things up and put them down

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
well everyone thinks they eat soooo much food. Okay so type in what you ate today and I'll add up the calories.

3700 cals hardly a concentration camp. (I know it was sarcastic but really)

Everybody thinks that eat alot but some of us actually do. Still working on the diet but I'm just being lazy about writing it all up.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
So by this statement i am guessing you are 5'10 280 lbs 30% body fat =))=))=))=)):-* But.... you pick heavy things up and put them down

Precisely !!!! you are quite accurate in your online assesments:)
But maybe closer to 40%:weightlift:

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Guys he is a light weight with those stats

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Everybody thinks that eat alot but some of us actually do. Still working on the diet but I'm just being lazy about writing it all up.

I'm looking forward to it. It took a while to add all that up. Obviously I'm trying to demonstrate that clean food is (with some exceptions) less densely caloric. Most people can hit 3700 by eating cheese steaks and fried chicken all day. Few will hit this mark eating clean.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I will try to keep a list tomorrow GS as I try to eat clean and don't eat any fast food ever as it seems to make me sick right away.
But I am lucky in the fact that I have a flexible schedule that allows eating whenever I want but quite honestly I do not know teh cals..

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I'm looking forward to it. It took a while to add all that up. Obviously I'm trying to demonstrate that clean food is (with some exceptions) less densely caloric. Most people can hit 3700 by eating cheese steaks and fried chicken all day. Few will hit this mark eating clean.

I really don't think it's thathard if you eat till you are full each meal

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Precisely !!!! you are quite accurate in your online assesments:)
But maybe closer to 40%:weightlift:

Im just being a bitch. Dont mind me. I liketo instigate if you have not noticed

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I just think what GS posted is ALOT of clean food. and i know that its hard to put down that much clean food. David Pulcinella drinks his tuna lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic