Joannafit
What's New?

Anything to help control appetite?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Im just being a bitch. Dont mind me. I liketo instigate if you have not noticed

Don;t worry you have nothing I cannot handle...lol I have just went and am going through the most fucked time of my entire life and even after losing a good 20#s of mass amd being clean for 8 months I get compliments every day sweetums..:rockon:

We are fucking your thread DL...haha

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Don;t worry you have nothing I cannot handle...lol I have just went and am going through the most fucked time of my entire life and even after losing a good 20#s of mass amd being clean for 8 months I get compliments every day sweetums..:rockon:

Fuck It :ChopperEmo:

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
BI you would be the perfect example. It is less than what you typically eat. Would you feel hungry on this diet?

Yes, I would. I actually have to eat semi clean to keep my weight on. It's not easy for me to keep my weight on so I have to shovel it in to keep my weight up.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Here is something to lighten the mood. one of my patents is 102 year old lady and calls her vaginia "My Snapping Gadget". and said to me today. "Is that the cream for my snapping gadget" =)):-o%-(

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I really don't think it's thathard if you eat till you are full each meal

For a man of your stature it would not be hard, I agree. For my 5'5 175, this does take some effort. Regardless, we're kind of dancing around the beaten dead horse here. When you (and hopefully some others) finish writing up your diets, we will have a look. I still say that you can cut without being hungry. That was the original argument.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011

You're not. Tightglutes is just being a be-otch. ;)

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Interesting. I never knew that about the Hoodia, I might have to give it another try. You saying you take it daily no matter what?

I first used it as one of the ingredients in VPX Dietex when I was prepping for a show in 2005. That shit saved me! It was weird tho because it literally killed my taste buds. It was incredibly easy to forget to eat because of that. When I completed the show and stopped using it, it took a while to get my taste buds back. Let me tell you about developing a greater appreciation for the simple taste of food - like a how amazing a grilled chicken breast or a good piece of steak is. LOL!

VPX discontinued Dietex a few years ago, so I had to find another source. I think what I get now is 800 mg Hoodia from Puritan.com. The effect doesn't seem as "strong" as it did w/ Dietex, but it still does the trick. It helps that I know what its supposed to feel like so when it starts up, I roll with it.

So for "how I take it" - I mostly use it for an intended cutting phase. Like everything, I think it should be cycled. I don't know of any "bad" things happening if you stay on it, but I do start to miss the flavor of food & just simply enjoying it. I use it for competition prep - as I said, it takes a while to get the effect going - I load it a bit in the beginning and then drop the dose in half for the run. Again I gauge it by how I feel (i.e. when its "working"), and then stop after my goal date so I can cycle off and get back to maintenance diet.

In terms of your appetite - what is your current meal schedule? Generally if you're hungry, it is your body telling you it needs nutrients. If you tend to get hungry at night, when is your last meal? Is a good protein / fat meal? Enough calories? Could you shuffle your meal plan so you're getting the food when you tend to get more hungry?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic