Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Another POS protesting the flag at Olympic trials.

mindfcuk

mindfcuk

VIP Member
Jul 8, 2017
Protesting the flag got her the attention she wanted/needed so that she can make some serious coin in the grievance industry. It pays a hell of a lot better than the car wash or nail salon. She'll take advantage of all the perks of capitalism just like all her fellow Marxists in BLM or Kapernick. It's a good gig!

Grievance industry …
I find it hilarious and quite angering when people act like just bc you have made money you can’t shine the light on real issues like police brutality. The police municipalities were first started as slave catchers and the same type of culture still permeates till this day- which most people don’t want to admit.

I am a school counselor and have had to counsel young A students (all of color here in Chicago) who don’t get into any trouble at all. Many have had very negative interactions all for walking down the street near their home or near a school. So while you see Kap as a whining “grieving” athlete I see him as a hero who keeps the light shining on the racial disparities on how the police treat people of color. And oh trust I have my own stories and I’m not an Angel but my background is clean…

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Grievance industry …
I find it hilarious and quite angering when people act like just bc you have made money you can’t shine the light on real issues like police brutality. The police municipalities were first started as slave catchers and the same type of culture still permeates till this day- which most people don’t want to admit.

I am a school counselor and have had to counsel young A students (all of color here in Chicago) who don’t get into any trouble at all. Many have had very negative interactions all for walking down the street near their home or near a school. So while you see Kap as a whining “grieving” athlete I see him as a hero who keeps the light shining on the racial disparities on how the police treat people of color. And oh trust I have my own stories and I’m not an Angel but my background is clean…

More power to you! Get rid of all those slave catchers in Chicago, and who gets hurt? The rich white kids in Naperville? I don't think so. You're f'ing with the futures of all those young POC. It's their future that you're destroying, but don't worry, you and Kap can blame it all on the system. After all, any discrepency in results from the kids on the south side and the kids in Naperville can only be due to one thing... structural racism! Not a failed culture of the underclass.

Suite yourself!

mindfcuk

mindfcuk

VIP Member
Jul 8, 2017
More power to you! Get rid of all those slave catchers in Chicago, and who gets hurt? The rich white kids in Naperville? I don't think so. You're f'ing with the futures of all those young POC. It's their future that you're destroying, but don't worry, you and Kap can blame it all on the system. After all, any discrepency in results from the kids on the south side and the kids in Naperville can only be due to one thing... structural racism! Not a failed culture of the underclass.
Suite yourself!
Destroying - I have text messages from parents and students about the impact I’ve had. 5 of my guys have received academic scholarships (not athletics like you bigots seem to think Blacks can only get) So once again you’ve ASSumed i said Get rid of the police. Your ignorance and ASSumptions make me laugh and for that I will not engage you further.
Moreover I said a lot more and wondered how you thought her degree level would allow her to be a Nail tech or work in the car wash. No answer bc once again your bias is showing so to the other members I’m sorry i wasted the time and casted pearls before you…

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
The police municipalities were first started as slave catchers and the same type of culture still permeates till this day- which most people don’t want to admit.

Hmmm.... now where might have I gotten the silly idea that you wanted to defund the police? Do you advocate funding slave catchers? I sure don't, if they existed in Chicago or anywhere else.

Every city that is altering their policing due to funding restrictions or other pressure from progressive city government is seeing a significant spike in violent crime. Minneapolis, Seattle, New York, LA, etc. That spike in violent crime is not affecting rich white kids, but is disproportionately ruining the lives of young POC. There's nothing compassionate about that. That's why the white progressives are losing black and latino voters, because the rich white progressives' policies are ruining the poor communities. Dems better reverse course quickly, or 2022 could be pretty ugly for them. Stop taking black and latino voters for granted. They actually want their police to be fully funded, and to get their neighborhoods back.

mindfcuk

mindfcuk

VIP Member
Jul 8, 2017

Suite yourself!

Oh and I live on the Border of Naperville so what white kids would be getting hurt ? Bc I love it out here it’s so diverse and the people are quite nice.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Oh and I live on the Border of Naperville so what white kids would be getting hurt ? Bc I love it out here it’s so diverse and the people are quite nice.

I find it interesting that you advocate defunding of police in neighborhoods that you don't live in. Naperville is quite nice, I agree. And I've got a funny feeling that Naperville PD's budget isn't getting cut this year, but who knows, maybe Naperville is down with the struggle.

mindfcuk

mindfcuk

VIP Member
Jul 8, 2017
Hmmm.... now where might have I gotten the silly idea that you wanted to defund the police? Do you advocate funding slave catchers? I sure don't, if they existed in Chicago or anywhere else.

Every city that is altering their policing due to funding restrictions or other pressure from progressive city government is seeing a significant spike in violent crime. Minneapolis, Seattle, New York, LA, etc. That spike in violent crime is not affecting rich white kids, but is disproportionately ruining the lives of young POC. There's nothing compassionate about that. That's why the white progressives are losing black and latino voters, because the rich white progressives' policies are ruining the poor communities. Dems better reverse course quickly, or 2022 could be pretty ugly for them. Stop taking black and latino voters for granted. They actually want their police to be fully funded, and to get their neighborhoods back.

Wow your context clues are lacking and I’m sure you didn’t get A’s for comprehension. I said the culture permeates till this day which is a fact look up Mt Greenwood and who lives there and who cannot. No where do I state they need defunding they need better training and de - escalation tactics. You also ASSumed I’m a Democrat- Dead ass wrong you ought to stop ASSuming. Like I said I’m sorry to the other members for reacting to this clueless Bigot who makes Hail Mary shots in trying to discredit me.

Middy thanks for answering me like the brother I know.
Will be a while before I come back

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010

Suite yourself!

Do you prefer the opposite extreme — MORE gov’t….. Fascism? Sadly, the entire institutional construct of force (“enFORCEment”) has in fact become outrageously corrupt. At the end of the day, police are in fact, the application of force for gov’t — not benevolent, altruistic egalitarians. That’s not to say we don’t need some form of orderly protection, BUT, harsher (and lopsided) force is not the remedy. WE as a culture at large need to somehow evolve as a more cohesive populace. Absolute gov’t force would = HELL for ALL of us.
Truth is, institutional / gov’t “order” (oxymoron) has fueled more division and created more oppression than being a net positive.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Do you prefer the opposite extreme — MORE gov’t….. Fascism?
No, I don't. But I don't think that what is happening in low-income neighborhoods in many US big cities is good for the low income residents of those communities regardless of their color. I'm not for SWAT teams showing up with military equipment and executing no-knock warrants. I'm a civil libertarian.

But I refuse to bow to BLM and Antifa (black marxists/white marxists) who want to burn down the present structure and have nothing to replace it with other than nihilism. If you want to truly reform police procedures, I'm all ears. If you want to pull a "LeBron" and presume that every single time a black person gets shot that he was hunted down by a white posse for sport, then I'm going to have to disagree with you.

Being a cop in these crappy neighborhoods was a thankless job. Now it's a job that you'll keep until you can get out. And so the best LEO will leave the big cities for communities that won't shit on them, and they'll be replaced by whatever the big city departments can get. Don't be surprised if the percentage of "bad" cops who are on the take increase substantially over the next 20 years. You can count on it. And recognizing that for what it is doesn't make me a fascist.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
And oh trust I have my own stories and I’m not an Angel but my background is clean…

I hear ya on it Bro. Hell, I'm white and have had my share of run ins with ass hat cops. Been in the system, small infractions and felon (back in the day)..

I think bad cops treat all people bad. Maybe the distrust in the black community leads to more complications when confronted by the popo then other places? Maybe if LE built a better relationship with the citizens of inner cities we could see a turn in direction. I also believe LE needs to have more compassion with folks when dealing with petty crime. I've often wondered why a mf'r has to be body slammed on the cement when taken down. Seen it so many times.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
. And Bigtex why would the young lady go to China? Her ancestors didn’t toil the land for years to still not have a hate crime bill passed that makes lynching people a Federal Hate crime.

First off mindfcuk, you have no idea what her ancestors did or didn't do. I do know that my WHITE ancestors came here as slaves. But I am not bitching about it. And just to inform you there are hate crime laws. READ man,.... The Shepard Byrd Act 1968 makes it a federal crime to willfully cause bodily injury, or attempt to do so using a dangerous weapon, because of the victims actual or perceived race, color, religion, or national origin. Lynching anyone at the least is premeditated murder. Death penalty in most states.

Let me give you a quote from historic accounts of slavery........" black people could even "own" the services of white indentured servants in Virginia as well. Free blacks owned slaves in Boston by 1724 and in Connecticut by 1783; by 1790, 48 black people in Maryland owned 143 slaves. One particularly notorious black Maryland farmer named Nat Butler "regularly purchased and sold Negroes for the Southern trade," In 1860 there were at least six Negroes in Louisiana who owned 65 or more slaves The largest number, 152 slaves, were owned by the widow C. Richards and her son P.C. Richards, who owned a large sugar cane plantation. Another Negro slave magnate in Louisiana, with over 100 slaves, was Antoine Dubuclet, a sugar planter whose estate was valued at (in 1860 dollars) $264,000

I find it very interesting how the media and our whining activist have completely ignored the huge amount of black folks who also owned, traded and imported african slaves. Anthony Johnson (1650s) He is the most famous black slave owner and the first black man to arrive in Virginia . He was given 250-acre plantation where he was master over both black and white servants. Maybe us white folks should demand reparations too? Did you know that the TEXAS GOP was formed by BLACK folks? Much of the Rebel Army was made of up of black folks.

I know many black athletes who are millionaires, many black business owners who are also very wealthy, we have black politicians and had black president and black vice president. Black folks have every chance in the world to succeed if they quit whining about the past and learn to live in the present. This woman is gifted enough to have made to the Olympic trials as well as many other black athletes She could have turned this into a positive and done some wonderful things as a positive roll model. You don't have to look very hard at the NBA and see how black folks dominate the sport. The NFL as well. Those that are successful don't get involved with this whining because they are too busy doing positive things. Except the hollywood complainers who have too much time on their hands. Many of hem just trying to be relevant. For the most part it seems like more of us white folks are doing all of the complaining about what how bad black folks have been treated. Guilt for being a racist and bigot? Most likely. One of my ex-training partners and a very close friend was black. I was so humbled to be one of the six huis family chose to carry him to his grave. Hell, my wife is not only an immigrant but a HISPANIC? Yet all white need to feel guilty for the poor black folks because they have been held back by the white man and this country.

Hate crime......pal lynching anyone is going to get you the death penalty in most states. Its called murder. Not to his woman going to China....if you hate what this country stand for so much then get the fuck out. I think a famous black man named Michael Jackson said it the best....."It you want to make a change in the world then you need to look at yourself......the man in the mirror. Maybe this disgruntled athlete needs to take a long look at herself.

One more history lesson for you.......in 1586 Spaniards said across the Atlantic and brought African slaves with them when they attempted a colony in the new world. " I know of NO country in the WEST including the Caribbean, Mexico, Central America and South America where the Spanish did not bring African slaves. I have traveled to most all of them. Where is all the hate towards Spain? America is so unfair to blacks go to Mexico where they are commonly referred to as pinche negros, Go to Argentina where know one knows what happened to all the slaves that were brought there. There are no black folks left but America is racist. Its time to get over all of this bullshit and learn how to succeed as a country. There are way too many of us government included who continue to divide us all. Ike those of us who got drafted in the 60's and 70's use to tell the hippie fagots in this country blaming us for the war.....AMERICA, LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT.

The truth of this whole thing is a black woman got butt hurt because she placed 3rd place. So what does she do but act like a selfish little bitch and take the attention from the two her beat her ass and try to put the spot light on herself. Pretty damn selfish. This is commonly how losers act now days.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
No, I don't. But I don't think that what is happening in low-income neighborhoods in many US big cities is good for the low income residents of those communities regardless of their color. I'm not for SWAT teams showing up with military equipment and executing no-knock warrants. I'm a civil libertarian.

But I refuse to bow to BLM and Antifa (black marxists/white marxists) who want to burn down the present structure and have nothing to replace it with other than nihilism. If you want to truly reform police procedures, I'm all ears. If you want to pull a "LeBron" and presume that every single time a black person gets shot that he was hunted down by a white posse for sport, then I'm going to have to disagree with you.

Being a cop in these crappy neighborhoods was a thankless job. Now it's a job that you'll keep until you can get out. And so the best LEO will leave the big cities for communities that won't shit on them, and they'll be replaced by whatever the big city departments can get. Don't be surprised if the percentage of "bad" cops who are on the take increase substantially over the next 20 years. You can count on it. And recognizing that for what it is doesn't make me a fascist.

Institutional reform is extremely complex, and it’s (the issues at hand) not simply something isolated to rough areas.
Media and political PR uses all manner of manipulation with the issues at hand, and we aren’t going to see the necessary changes (better for all) anytime soon nor as a result of gov’t at the helm.
Personally, I’ve never had cause to define all the problems occurring (culturally) as a race issue. I was born in East Los Angeles (raised in the greater LA region) and seen and experienced crime/criminals, uprisings, police brutality and asshole
behaviors in general by all groups. So what I see is simply the steady digression of American culture in general by nearly all groups of the US. The flames are fanned by political powers and media.
We’re pretty much fucked for the most part as I see it and am experiencing the many changes. Most have hopped on one bigot / close minded bandwagon or another of beliefs, and become pretty hardcore cult like. We’ve all become increasingly categorized as a this-or-that or “one of those,” It’s REALLY made being a critical thinking human (a non label for the most part) quite alienating and difficult.
Black, white,, mexi, asian, GOP, DEM, “conservative,” “liberal,” statist, atheist, Christian, and countless other types seemingly expected to all aggrandize a flag, an anthem, a pledge, voting, cop supporting, military supporting etc etc.
Fucking IMPOSSIBLE, and no, it’s not resolved by the ignorant emotional cliche retort; “Well if you don’t like it here then LEAVE!!!!!” That’s fucking retarded. America has a fucked history (fucked a lot of people groups),but then resolved to become a nation of many peoples, diverse, free, liberated. Now it’s steadily declined back to tribalistic, superiority thinking “join the mob or fuck off — you’re with us or against us,” and a continuation of such fucked up mindset will be the end of us all IF we can’t become a more tolerant, accepting, open/critical thinking people of change among ourselves. And NONE of this can be accomplished by a centralized system of control / force. We have to all reach the end of the trail in whatever bandwagon we’re riding in. We need to recover our humanity and bury our thinking of superiority and control.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic